|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
(d) The neighbor.
2. Which character can best be described as generous?
(c) Davies's former employer.
3. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) Davies's employer.
(b) A drunk man.
(c) A thief.
(d) An offended woman.
4. What happens after Mick lets Davies get off the floor?
(a) Mick kicks Davies out.
(b) Aston comes in and yells at Mick.
(c) They get acquainted.
(d) Davies pulls a knife on Mick.
5. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) In a cabinet.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In a closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
2. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
3. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
4. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
5. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)