|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) A thief.
(c) Davies's employer.
(d) An offended woman.
2. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
(a) He vandalizes the room.
(b) He goes through the boxes.
(c) He looks the room over.
(d) He goes to sleep.
3. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
(a) A cluttered room.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) The worker's quarters at a restaurant.
(d) A child's room.
4. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
(a) Beg on the streets.
(b) Hold a job.
(c) Wear checkered shirts.
(d) Dress in "poor" clothing.
5. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
(a) One meal.
(b) A pair of socks.
(c) Two meals.
(d) A place to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
2. According to Davies, who lives next door?
3. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
4. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
5. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)