|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
(a) One meal.
(b) A place to sleep.
(c) A pair of socks.
(d) Two meals.
2. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
(a) Davies missing his shoes.
(b) Mick coming to Aston's house.
(c) Davies being fired.
(d) Davies going to the monastery.
3. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
(a) A child's room.
(b) A cluttered room.
(c) A kitchen.
(d) The worker's quarters at a restaurant.
4. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
(a) From renovating homes.
(b) By working at a restaurant.
(c) From being a landlord.
(d) From Mick.
5. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
(a) Hearing voices.
(c) Being violent toward others.
(d) Cutting himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
2. What might Davies have stolen?
3. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
4. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
5. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)