|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
(a) He screams.
(b) He pulls out a knife.
(c) He threatens him with a pan.
(d) He hides.
2. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) Mick's treatment of Davies.
(b) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(c) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(d) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
3. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
(a) He visits the neighbors.
(b) He cleans the house.
(c) He goes through the boxes.
(d) He goes to the store.
4. Why is Davies fired?
(a) He came to work with poor hygiene.
(b) He was bad at doing his job.
(c) He was unwilling to do his job.
(d) He stopped coming in to work.
5. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) He has a harder time learning.
(b) His thought process is slowed.
(c) He has more aggression.
(d) He is color blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
2. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
3. Which character can be best described as devious?
4. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
5. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)