|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
(b) The neighbors.
(c) Davies's former employer.
2. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
(a) Aston is in the room illegally.
(b) The tenant is just a messy person.
(c) The house has burned down.
(d) The house is being renovated.
3. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
(a) He wants new shirts.
(b) His pants are ripped.
(c) His socks are all wet.
(d) He still wants shoes.
4. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) Mick's house.
(b) A mental institution.
(c) A family home in the country.
(d) A hospital.
5. What solution to the window problem does Davies turn down?
(a) Putting more blankets on.
(b) Hanging up a sheet.
(c) Turning on a fan and closing the window.
(d) Switching ends of the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
2. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
3. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
4. Which word best describes Aston?
5. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)