|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is best described as the voice of reason?
(d) Davies's former employer.
2. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
(a) His pants are ripped.
(b) He wants new shirts.
(c) He still wants shoes.
(d) His socks are all wet.
3. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) Mick is Aston's uncle.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) Aston is Mick's father.
(d) They are cousins.
4. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
(b) The neighbor.
5. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) In a closet.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In a cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What represents Aston's good deeds?
2. What kind of business does Mick own?
3. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
4. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
5. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)