|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) An offended woman.
(c) A thief.
(d) Davies's employer.
2. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Sleeping with the window open.
(c) Having to wear checked shirts.
(d) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
3. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(a) Driver's licenses.
(c) Insurance cards.
(d) Identification cards.
4. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
5. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
(a) The bedding.
(b) Piles of laundry.
(d) Boxes of books.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
2. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
3. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
4. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
5. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)