|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
(a) Mick's belongings.
(d) Davies's belongings.
2. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
(b) The neighbor.
3. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) A hospital.
(b) Mick's house.
(c) A mental institution.
(d) A family home in the country.
4. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Cans of paint.
(b) Dirty laundry.
(d) Bowls and cups.
5. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
(a) Hearing voices.
(c) Cutting himself.
(d) Being violent toward others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davies deny the first morning he wakes up?
2. What represents Aston's good deeds?
3. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
4. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
5. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)