|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
(a) He pulls out a knife.
(b) He hides.
(c) He threatens him with a pan.
(d) He screams.
2. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
(a) Lie on the floor.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Clean the room.
(d) Go to the store.
3. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
4. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
(a) The bedding.
(b) Piles of laundry.
(c) Boxes of books.
5. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
2. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
3. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
4. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
5. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)