|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
(a) He had his most prized possession in it.
(b) The shirts in it were striped.
(c) He has stolen things before.
(d) There was a velvet jacket in it.
2. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(b) Move away.
(c) Find Davies a new home.
(d) Plant a garden.
3. According to Davies, who lives next door?
4. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Catholic church.
(b) Buddhist church.
(c) Soup kitchen.
5. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A bathtub.
(b) A kitchen sink.
(c) A pile of shower curtains.
(d) A large sofa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one word to describe Davies?
2. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
3. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
4. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
5. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)