|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Catholic church.
(b) Buddhist church.
(c) Soup kitchen.
2. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
(b) Mick's belongings.
(d) Davies's belongings.
3. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The boxes of junk.
(b) The sink.
(c) The unplugged stove.
(d) The statue of Buddha.
4. Who is suspicious of Davies?
(a) The neighbor.
(d) Mick's wife.
5. According to Davies, who lives next door?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character seems most capable of violence?
2. How are Mick and Aston related?
3. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
4. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
5. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)