|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) A thief.
(b) A drunk man.
(c) Davies's employer.
(d) An offended woman.
2. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
(a) He needs to report his address.
(b) He needs a new insurance card.
(c) He needs to see a doctor.
(d) He needs to get his papers.
3. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
(c) Davies's former employer.
4. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Find Davies a new home.
(b) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(c) Move away.
(d) Plant a garden.
5. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A kitchen sink.
(b) A pile of shower curtains.
(c) A bathtub.
(d) A large sofa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
2. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
3. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
4. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
5. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)