|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters are involved in the play's climax?
(a) Mick and Aston.
(c) Mick and Davies.
(d) Aston and Davies.
2. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) In a closet.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In a cabinet.
(d) Under his bed.
3. What is most exploited in the play?
(a) Davies' homelessnes.
(b) Mick's kindness.
(c) Mick's desperateness.
(d) Aston's kindness.
4. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
5. Which character can best be described as generous?
(c) Davies's former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
2. What is the effect of Aston's helpful nature in the play?
3. What is on top of the gas stove?
4. What is part of the job description that Aston offers Davies?
5. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)