|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Davies use a pawn in his interactions with Aston?
(b) The neighbor.
(c) The hired help.
(d) His former employer.
2. What item is thrown and broken in Act III?
(a) Jesus statue.
(b) Buddha statue.
(d) Animal statue.
3. In what way does Davies describe Aston that makes Mick angry?
4. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
(b) Birth certificate.
(c) Insurance card.
(d) Immunization record.
5. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) A public restroom.
(b) The restaurant.
(c) The library.
(d) A fast-food restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the laces that Davies receives?
2. What is Mick's motivation in the play?
3. What is Aston's motivation in the play?
4. What is Davies supposed to be skilled in?
5. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)