|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
2. Who would be considered the real caretaker in the play?
(a) The Buddha statue.
3. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
(a) He can hear the neighbors.
(b) The wind is making him cold.
(c) He can hear wild animals outside.
(d) Rain is blowing on his head.
4. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
(a) Plot twist.
5. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(c) Having to wear checked shirts.
(d) Sleeping with the window open.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
2. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
3. Who is the oldest character in the play?
4. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
5. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)