|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
(a) Fixing up the house for somebody else.
(b) Buying clothes for Davies.
(c) Letting his brother live in his house.
(d) Building a fence for the neighbor.
2. How does Mick respond to Davies when he complains to him?
(a) He talks about cooking dinner.
(b) He talks about the great things they can do to the house.
(c) He talks about building a shed out back.
(d) He talks about vacuuming the carpet.
3. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
(d) Brand new clothes.
4. In the beginning of Act III, who or what does Davies complain to Mick about?
(a) The neighbors.
(c) The clothes Aston has given him.
(d) The comfort of his bed.
5. What is one word to describe Davies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mick call a barbarian?
2. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
3. Where does Aston live?
4. How much does Mick pay Davies when he tells him he must leave?
5. What does Mick say Davies is in Act III?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)