|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Davies not complain about in Act III?
(a) Aston often wakes him up.
(c) Not having a clock.
(d) The size of the room.
2. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
(d) A solid color.
3. What does Aston do to justify his charity?
(a) He kicks Davies out.
(b) He agrees to pay Davies a low wage.
(c) He offers Davies a job.
(d) He refuses to give in to all of Davies' demands.
4. Why is Mick so frustrated in Act III?
(a) Davies refuses to help clean.
(b) His brother isn't doing a good job of fixing up the house.
(c) Davies is not a great decorator.
(d) He is trying to start a business, but can only worry about the house.
5. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
2. Who is the oldest character in the play?
3. Which character is vacuuming the house?
4. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
5. What represents Aston's good deeds?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)