|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
2. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
(a) It was vandalized.
(b) It was held hostage by his former employer.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) It was soiled.
3. What does Aston do to justify his charity?
(a) He agrees to pay Davies a low wage.
(b) He refuses to give in to all of Davies' demands.
(c) He kicks Davies out.
(d) He offers Davies a job.
4. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
(a) Brain-numbing medications.
(b) Electroshock therapy.
(d) Sleeping medications.
5. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) In a cabinet.
(c) In a closet.
(d) On the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
2. How old is Mick?
3. Which character is most driven by their own self--interest?
4. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
5. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)