|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
(a) His socks are all wet.
(b) He still wants shoes.
(c) His pants are ripped.
(d) He wants new shirts.
2. Which type of person is given a bad reputation in the play?
(a) Home renovators.
(b) Restaurant employees.
(c) Restaurant owners.
(d) Welfare recipients.
3. Which of the following Davies most motivated by?
(a) Motivation to finish a book he's writing.
(b) Helping others.
(c) Getting what he wants for the least amount of work.
(d) Spreading funds to his friends.
4. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
5. How much does Mick pay Davies when he tells him he must leave?
(a) Thirty dollars.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A half-dollar.
(d) Ten dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
2. Which character would be described as the least self-centered?
3. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
4. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
5. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)