|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick do to symbolize that religion doesn't play a role in his decisions in Act III?
(a) He curses Jesus.
(b) He throws a statue of the saint.
(c) He refuses to pray before a meal.
(d) He throws the Buddha statue.
2. Who is the oldest character in the play?
(a) Aston and Mick are the same age.
3. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
4. What is one word to describe Aston?
5. Where does Aston live?
(a) In the room.
(b) With his brother.
(c) In an apartment downtown.
(d) In the worker's quarters at a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
2. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
3. What prompts Davies to insult Aston in Act III?
4. What is Davies's real name?
5. What happens after Mick lets Davies get off the floor?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)