|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would be considered the real caretaker in the play?
(a) The Buddha statue.
2. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
(a) He was chased off.
(b) He was treated with respect.
(c) He wasabused.
(d) He was ignored.
3. What message about altruism does the author send?
(a) Altruism is best when the recipient is also altruistic.
(b) There is no way to be truly altruistic.
(c) Altruism is never a good idea.
(d) There is no such thing as a free lunch.
4. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
(a) He is constantly seeking new friends.
(b) He doesn't go where there are people.
(c) He spends more time with people.
(d) He does more good deeds.
5. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
(a) A library.
(b) A storage room for the house.
(c) A workshop.
(d) A warehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mick's goal through the play?
2. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
3. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
4. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
5. Which character is best described as the voice of reason?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)