|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
(a) He screams.
(b) He pulls out a knife.
(c) He threatens him with a pan.
(d) He hides.
2. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(b) His father.
3. What is Mick's goal through the play?
(a) To get the house to himself.
(b) To get rid of Davies.
(c) To get rid of Aston.
(d) To steal from Davies.
4. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
(a) A solid color.
5. What is the climax of the play?
(a) Davies being told he can no longer help.
(b) Davies being taken in.
(c) Mick making Davies admit that he is no good.
(d) Mick and Aston hiring Davies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws and breaks an item in Act III?
2. What job does Aston offer Davies?
3. What does Aston do to justify his charity?
4. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
5. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)