|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(b) Cans of paint.
(c) Bowls and cups.
(d) Dirty laundry.
2. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
3. Which conflict is apparent in the play?
(a) Rich vs. poor.
(b) Reality vs. reason.
(c) Reason vs. stupidity.
(d) Reality vs. altruism.
4. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
(c) The hired help.
5. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
(a) A solid color.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick respond to Davies' complaining about Aston?
2. Where is the bucket located?
3. Who is Mick leaving the housework for in Act III?
4. What word best describes the complaints that Davies makes?
5. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)