|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Davies supposed to be skilled in?
2. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) Act I.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) Act II.
(d) Act III.
3. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
(d) The neighbor.
4. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(b) Insurance cards.
(c) Identification cards.
(d) Driver's licenses.
5. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
(a) Being violent toward others.
(c) Hearing voices.
(d) Cutting himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davies claim that his bed is too close to?
2. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
3. What is the effect of Aston's helpful nature in the play?
4. Which character can be best described as devious?
5. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)