|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He dropped them.
(b) They were stolen goods.
(c) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(d) He didn't want them anymore.
2. Who gives Davies laces?
(a) The neighbor.
(c) The hired help.
3. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) He has more aggression.
(b) His thought process is slowed.
(c) He has a harder time learning.
(d) He is color blind.
4. In the beginning of Act III, who or what does Davies complain to Mick about?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The comfort of his bed.
(d) The clothes Aston has given him.
5. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(b) Groaning and jabbering.
(d) He talks about his past.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
2. Which character does Davies use a pawn in his interactions with Aston?
3. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
4. What is Davies's real name?
5. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)