|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A backpack.
(b) A crate.
(c) A bag.
(d) A trunk.
2. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
(a) Until Aston's home is renovated.
(b) Until Davies gets a job.
(c) Until Aston's brother kicks him out.
(d) Until he gets on his feet.
3. Who is Mick leaving the housework for in Act III?
(b) A professional company.
(c) The neighbor.
4. Who gives Davies laces?
(a) The neighbor.
(c) The hired help.
5. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
(a) Plot twist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are involved in the play's climax?
2. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
3. What word best describes the complaints that Davies makes?
4. What does Aston begin working on quietly as soon as he gets home and sees that Mick has arrived?
5. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)