|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Catholic church.
(c) Buddhist church.
(d) Soup kitchen.
2. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
(a) The wind is making him cold.
(b) He can hear the neighbors.
(c) He can hear wild animals outside.
(d) Rain is blowing on his head.
3. What is Davies' motivation in the play?
(a) To help around the house.
(b) To help Aston.
(c) To get whatever he can with the least amount of work.
(d) To earn money.
4. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
(c) The neighbor.
5. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Davies describe Aston that makes Mick angry?
2. Which character is most driven by their own self--interest?
3. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
4. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
5. What does Davies insult about Aston in Act III?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)