|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
(a) He is too medicated to resist.
(b) He resists but nobody is there to help him.
(c) When he resists, the doctors only hurt him more.
(d) He submits to the doctors out of respect.
2. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
(a) He vandalizes the room.
(b) He goes through the boxes.
(c) He looks the room over.
(d) He goes to sleep.
3. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
(a) Work permit.
(b) Identification card.
(d) Insurance card.
4. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies is fired.
(b) Davies finds an insurance card.
(c) Aston is renovating his home.
(d) Davies goes to the monastery.
5. What does Davies claim that his bed is too close to?
(a) A sink.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A food cupboard.
(d) A gas stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
2. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
3. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
4. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
5. How does Aston respond to Davies's pleas to help him in Act III?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)