|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick say Davies is in Act III?
(a) A brilliant man.
(b) A strange man.
(c) An angry bull.
(d) A wild animal.
2. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) An offended woman.
(b) A thief.
(c) A drunk man.
(d) Davies's employer.
3. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) In a closet.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In a cabinet.
(d) Under his bed.
4. What is the object thrown at in Act III when it breaks?
5. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies is fired.
(b) Aston is renovating his home.
(c) Davies goes to the monastery.
(d) Davies finds an insurance card.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Mick pay Davies when he tells him he must leave?
2. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
3. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
4. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
5. Which description best matches Davies?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)