|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one word to describe Davies?
2. Why is Mick so frustrated in Act III?
(a) He is trying to start a business, but can only worry about the house.
(b) Davies is not a great decorator.
(c) Davies refuses to help clean.
(d) His brother isn't doing a good job of fixing up the house.
3. What is one word to describe Aston?
4. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He dropped them.
(b) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(c) He didn't want them anymore.
(d) They were stolen goods.
5. How old is Mick?
(a) Early fifties.
(b) Early twenties.
(c) Early forties.
(d) Early thirties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
2. Which type of person is given a bad reputation in the play?
3. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
4. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
5. Which character can best be described as generous?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)