|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is most exploited in the play?
(a) Davies' homelessnes.
(b) Mick's kindness.
(c) Aston's kindness.
(d) Mick's desperateness.
2. Which of the following Davies most motivated by?
(a) Getting what he wants for the least amount of work.
(b) Spreading funds to his friends.
(c) Helping others.
(d) Motivation to finish a book he's writing.
3. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
(c) Brand new clothes.
4. What emotion does Mick feel when he throws an item in the house in Act III?
5. According to Davies, who lives next door?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
2. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
3. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
4. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
5. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)