|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They are too dirty.
(b) They are ugly.
(c) They are missing laces.
(d) They don't fit.
2. Which word best describes Aston?
3. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) Act III.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) Act II.
(d) Act I.
4. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
(c) The neighbor.
5. What does Davies claim that his bed is too close to?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) A gas stove.
(c) A sink.
(d) A food cupboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the second object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
2. How did Davies feel about his job?
3. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
4. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
5. What is the first important event in the play?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)