|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mick most want to take care of in the play?
(d) His wife.
2. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) A pet.
(b) The house settling.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) Wild animals.
3. What does Davies suggest to Mick in Act III?
(a) That he should get a new tenant.
(b) That he should fire Aston.
(c) That he should kick Aston out.
(d) That he should not allow Aston to build a shed out back.
4. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(c) Swimming pool.
5. What might Davies have stolen?
(a) Identification card.
(b) Birth certificate.
(c) Driver's License.
(d) Insurance card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
2. Which of the following is part of the setting?
3. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
4. What is Davies' motivation in the play?
5. How are Mick and Aston related?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)