|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the youngest character in the play?
(b) Aston and Mick are the same age.
2. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
(a) A kitchen.
(b) A cluttered room.
(c) A child's room.
(d) The worker's quarters at a restaurant.
3. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) Act II.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) Act III.
(d) Act I.
4. What word best describes the complaints that Davies makes?
5. What does Davies do in response to getting a new pair of shoes in Act III?
(a) He acts as if nobody gave him shoes.
(b) He is upset they don't fit him.
(c) He complains about them.
(d) He is extremely thankful for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
2. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
3. Which character is exploiting help?
4. Who throws and breaks an item in Act III?
5. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)