|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description best matches Davies?
(a) An elderly gentleman.
(b) A lazy employee.
(c) A young student.
(d) An old tramp.
2. Which character is most driven by their own self--interest?
(b) Davies's former employer.
3. Which character can best be described as generous?
(a) Davies's former employer.
4. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
(c) Brand new clothes.
5. What is wrong with the laces that Davies receives?
(a) They are the wrong color.
(b) They don't tie right.
(c) They are too short.
(d) They are too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davies insult about Aston in Act III?
2. What is the effect of Aston's helpful nature in the play?
3. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
4. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
5. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)