• The play's setting is a home that is being renovated, more specifically a cluttered room in that house.
• An important element of the setting is a Buddha statue that sits on top of an unplugged stove.
• Aston brings home a tramp named Davies that he has saved from a fight.
• Davies was fired for not doing the work he was supposed to do at a restaurant.
• Davies's former employer was going to fight him until Aston rescued him.
• Davies forgot a bag of his belongings at the restaurant and doesn't have any shoes or many clothes.
• Aston allows Davies to sleep on the extra bed in the room he stays in.
• Davies makes many noises in his sleep.
• Davies denies making sounds in his sleep and blames it on the neighbors.
• Aston leaves a key to the room and some money with Davies before he leaves.
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)