|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lorrimer say about Mr. Shaitana's words?
2. What does Rhoda tell the sleuth about Anne's former employer?
3. What is the shocking revelation about the murder that Poirot has in Chapters 26 and 27?
4. What was Dr. Roberts apparently guilty of that made his patient furious?
5. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Cards on the Table is a detective mystery story. What does that classification entail? Why does this novel fit into this category? Explain.
Essay Topic 2Create a brief character study of Shaitana. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 3Describe Anne Meredith. What is her role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by creating Anne's character in the novel?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)