|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) A woman of his past.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Miss Burgess.
2. What does Mrs. Lorrimer say about Mr. Shaitana's words?
(a) They were harsh and derogatory.
(b) They were kind and compassionate.
(c) They incensed her.
(d) They were meant for her alone.
3. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
4. What does Major Despard say that the wife of his employer did that killed her husband?
(a) Spoiled his aim, resulting in the bullet to go astray.
(b) Cheated on him.
(c) Pushed him forward into the line of fire.
(d) Knocked him into a river full of piranhas.
5. How does Anne feel around Rhoda?
(a) Like a thief.
(b) Like a beggar.
(c) Like a lover.
(d) Like a wallflower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the parlor maid say that Dr. Roberts had an argument with?
2. What does Poirot notice on Mrs. Lorrimer's arm?
3. What does the sleuth say to Rhoda about Meredith that makes her yowl in protest?
4. What does Mrs. Lorrimer request from Poirot?
5. When Poirot talks to the staff, how many letters does he learn that Mrs. Lorrimer sent out?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)