|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does Mrs. Lorrimer's confession have on Poirot?
(a) Soothes him.
(b) Delights him.
(c) Confuses him.
(d) Angers him.
2. Who apparently killed Mr. Craddock?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Janice Oliver.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Burgess.
3. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer trying to protect?
4. Who does Anne go to have tea with in Chapter 18?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Ms. Dawes.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
5. Whose mannerisms does Poirot adopt when he visits the widow?
(a) Mr. Shaitana.
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers the dead body in Chapter 28?
2. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
3. Who does the parlor maid say that Dr. Roberts had an argument with?
4. What does Poirot notice on Mrs. Lorrimer's arm?
5. Where does Poirot rush to in Chapter 29?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)