|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the note about the deceased in Chapter 28 apparently say?
(a) A list of future victims.
(b) A description of where the jewels are kept.
(c) A confession and an apology.
(d) An apology and recrimination.
2. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
(a) Clothing and jewelry.
(b) Paintings and vases.
(c) Table and chairs.
(d) Rugs and two knickknacks.
3. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
4. What is the scary news that Poirot gets during breakfast?
(a) Anne was killed.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer committed suicide.
(c) Race died by drowning.
(d) Major Despard was shot.
5. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
(a) Take him off-guard.
(b) Catch him.
(c) Trick him.
(d) Defeat him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
2. Where does Anne suggest going to in Chapter 29 while they wait?
3. What does Poirot buy after leaving the widow's residence?
4. Who does Poirot work with to discuss investigative findings?
5. What does Mrs. Lorrimer say about Mr. Shaitana's words?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)