|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Poirot think Meredith could be capable of murder?
(a) If she is hurt or raped.
(b) If she is forced to do something she does not like.
(c) If she is forced to live in poverty.
(d) If she is caught in another crime.
2. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to picking up while playing dummy?
(a) A rope.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A pitcher.
(d) A rifle.
3. What does Poirot tell Battle they must do quickly?
(a) Steal the map.
(b) Round up the suspects.
(c) Find the fugitive.
(d) Close in on Anne.
4. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
(a) Killing Shaitana.
(b) Cheating at bridge.
(c) Making poison.
(d) Killing the professor.
5. What does Rhoda want Anne to do in Chapter 29?
(a) Do her homework.
(b) Come clean about her past.
(c) Talk to Major Despard.
(d) Run away quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the widow claim fired a gun in self-defense?
2. What does Major Despard say that the wife of his employer did that killed her husband?
3. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
4. Who is assigned to go visit the widow of Maj. Despard's former employer?
5. What is the scary news that Poirot gets during breakfast?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)