|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lorrimer request from Poirot?
(a) A visit.
(b) A gift.
(c) A pardon.
(d) A testimony.
2. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
(a) Mrs. Craddock.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Mr. Craddock.
3. Who has information about Major Despard concerning an event in his past?
(a) Col. Race.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
4. When Poirot talks to the staff, how many letters does he learn that Mrs. Lorrimer sent out?
5. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
(a) Take him off-guard.
(b) Catch him.
(c) Defeat him.
(d) Trick him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
2. Who apparently killed Mr. Craddock?
3. What is the shocking revelation about the murder that Poirot has in Chapters 26 and 27?
4. Where do the four sleuths meet to put their clues together?
5. What does Mrs. Lorrimer say about Mr. Shaitana's words?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)