|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the widow claim fired a gun in self-defense?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Otto van Shaitana.
(c) Professor Luxmore.
(d) Maj. Despard.
2. What does Poirot ask Anne to help him choose for his family for gifts?
(a) Gold coins.
3. What does Poirot notice on Mrs. Lorrimer's arm?
(a) A big cut.
(b) A slight bruise.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) Two bite marks.
4. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
(a) Peruvian cocoa.
(b) Bohemian glass.
(c) Syrup of Figs.
(d) Indian blue glass.
5. What does Anne do that proves Poirot's theory?
(a) She lies about her education.
(b) She fights her rapist.
(c) She lives in squalor.
(d) She steals stockings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers the dead body in Chapter 28?
2. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
3. Who does Poirot work with to discuss investigative findings?
4. Who does Poirot find out was visiting Mrs. Lorrimer prior to her death?
5. What mystery surrounds Major Despard's employer's death?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)