|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anne suggest going to in Chapter 29 while they wait?
(a) The tavern.
(b) The restaurant.
(c) The river.
(d) The opera.
2. What does the note about the deceased in Chapter 28 apparently say?
(a) An apology and recrimination.
(b) A confession and an apology.
(c) A list of future victims.
(d) A description of where the jewels are kept.
3. Who does Poirot work with to discuss investigative findings?
4. Where does Poirot rush to in Chapter 29?
(c) Isle of Dogs.
5. What does Rhoda want Anne to do in Chapter 29?
(a) Do her homework.
(b) Run away quickly.
(c) Come clean about her past.
(d) Talk to Major Despard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do that proves Poirot's theory?
2. How does Major Despard claim to have saved his employer from drowning?
3. Who apparently killed Mr. Craddock?
4. How does Anne feel around Rhoda?
5. How does Poirot think Meredith could be capable of murder?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)