|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Mrs. Craddock.
(c) Mr. Craddock.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
(a) Mrs. Oliver.
3. How does Poirot think Meredith could be capable of murder?
(a) If she is caught in another crime.
(b) If she is hurt or raped.
(c) If she is forced to do something she does not like.
(d) If she is forced to live in poverty.
4. Who tells Rhoda that Anne was not a good friend?
5. Where do Rhoda and Anne go in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the parlor maid?
2. What does Poirot notice on Mrs. Lorrimer's arm?
3. What effect does Mrs. Lorrimer's confession have on Poirot?
4. Who does the widow claim fired a gun in self-defense?
5. What is the scary news that Poirot gets during breakfast?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)