|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who apparently killed Mr. Craddock?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Janice Oliver.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Burgess.
2. Who is romantically involved by the end of Chapter 29?
(a) Despard and Rhoda.
(b) Burgess and Hastings.
(c) Oliver and Claudia.
(d) Despard and Anne.
3. Which sleuth does Rhoda visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Mrs. Oliver.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Col. Race.
4. What does Rhoda want Anne to do in Chapter 29?
(a) Do her homework.
(b) Talk to Major Despard.
(c) Come clean about her past.
(d) Run away quickly.
5. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer trying to protect?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigned to go visit the widow of Maj. Despard's former employer?
2. What was Dr. Roberts apparently guilty of that made his patient furious?
3. How does Anne feel around Rhoda?
4. Where does Anne suggest going to in Chapter 29 while they wait?
5. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)