|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
(a) Killing the professor.
(b) Killing Shaitana.
(c) Making poison.
(d) Cheating at bridge.
2. Who discovers the dead body in Chapter 28?
(a) Anne Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
3. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
(a) Bohemian glass.
(b) Indian blue glass.
(c) Peruvian cocoa.
(d) Syrup of Figs.
4. What does Poirot ask Anne to help him choose for his family for gifts?
(b) Gold coins.
5. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Steals their money.
(c) Publicly humiliates them.
(d) Takes advantage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer trying to protect?
2. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
3. Who is assigned to go visit the widow of Maj. Despard's former employer?
4. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to picking up while playing dummy?
5. What is the shocking revelation about the murder that Poirot has in Chapters 26 and 27?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)