|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sleuth say to Rhoda about Meredith that makes her yowl in protest?
(a) That Anne is plotting to kill Rhoda.
(b) That Anne has killed Shaitana.
(c) That Anne takes Maj. Despard's help faster than she does Mrs. Oliver's.
(d) That Anne is a thief and a scoundrel.
2. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
3. What is the name of the parlor maid?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Anna Ward.
(c) Janice Oliver.
(d) Elsie Batt.
4. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to picking up while playing dummy?
(a) A pitcher.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A rope.
5. Who discovers the dead body in Chapter 28?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
2. Where do Rhoda and Anne go in Chapter 17?
3. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
4. What does Poirot compliment Mrs. Lorrimer with?
5. Where do the four sleuths meet to put their clues together?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)