|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the parlor maid?
(a) Janice Oliver.
(b) Miss Burgess.
(c) Elsie Batt.
(d) Anna Ward.
2. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
(a) Table and chairs.
(b) Clothing and jewelry.
(c) Rugs and two knickknacks.
(d) Paintings and vases.
3. Who has information about Major Despard concerning an event in his past?
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
4. What does Rhoda want Anne to do in Chapter 29?
(a) Run away quickly.
(b) Do her homework.
(c) Come clean about her past.
(d) Talk to Major Despard.
5. What was Dr. Roberts apparently guilty of that made his patient furious?
(a) Impropriety with the patient's wife.
(b) Giving the patient the wrong medicine.
(c) Lying about his records.
(d) Stealing the patient's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot notice on Mrs. Lorrimer's arm?
2. Who does Poirot find out was visiting Mrs. Lorrimer prior to her death?
3. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
4. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
5. What does Major Despard say that the wife of his employer did that killed her husband?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)