|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
(a) Killing the professor.
(b) Killing Shaitana.
(c) Cheating at bridge.
(d) Making poison.
2. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(c) Her clothing and stockings.
(d) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
3. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
(a) Publicly humiliates them.
(b) Steals their money.
(c) Takes advantage.
(d) Runs away.
4. What does Poirot buy after leaving the widow's residence?
(a) Malaria tablets.
(b) A gun.
(d) Lottery tickets.
5. What does the note about the deceased in Chapter 28 apparently say?
(a) A confession and an apology.
(b) An apology and recrimination.
(c) A description of where the jewels are kept.
(d) A list of future victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers the dead body in Chapter 28?
2. What does Poirot ask Anne to help him choose for his family for gifts?
3. Who is romantically involved by the end of Chapter 29?
4. Where does Anne suggest going to in Chapter 29 while they wait?
5. Which sleuth does Rhoda visit in Chapter 17?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)