|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the shocking revelation about the murder that Poirot has in Chapters 26 and 27?
(a) That it never happened.
(b) That it was committed by an invalid.
(c) There was an eyewitness.
(d) That it was done out of respect.
2. Where does Poirot rush to in Chapter 29?
(c) Isle of Dogs.
3. What is the name of Anne's former employer that died?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Mrs. Benson.
(c) Claire Forlaine.
(d) Lara Hastings.
4. Who discovers the dead body in Chapter 28?
(a) Anne Meredith.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
5. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
2. Which sleuth does Rhoda visit in Chapter 17?
3. What is the story that the widow tells Poirot?
4. What does Poirot tell Battle they must do quickly?
5. What does Rhoda tell the sleuth about Anne's former employer?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)