|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Craddock.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mr. Craddock.
2. What does Poirot compliment Mrs. Lorrimer with?
(a) A mind capable of murder.
(b) A mind capable of winning the lottery.
(c) A heart full of kindness.
(d) A spirit of warmth and candor.
3. Where does Poirot have a meeting with Maj. Despard?
(b) Double-decker bus.
(c) Underground tavern.
(d) Hotel suite.
4. What effect does Mrs. Lorrimer's confession have on Poirot?
(a) Soothes him.
(b) Delights him.
(c) Confuses him.
(d) Angers him.
5. What does Major Despard say that the wife of his employer did that killed her husband?
(a) Cheated on him.
(b) Spoiled his aim, resulting in the bullet to go astray.
(c) Knocked him into a river full of piranhas.
(d) Pushed him forward into the line of fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhoda want Anne to do in Chapter 29?
2. What mystery surrounds Major Despard's employer's death?
3. What is the story that the widow tells Poirot?
4. What does Anne do that proves Poirot's theory?
5. Where do the four sleuths meet to put their clues together?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)