|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who apparently killed Mr. Craddock?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Janice Oliver.
2. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
(a) Cheating at bridge.
(b) Making poison.
(c) Killing the professor.
(d) Killing Shaitana.
3. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
(a) Bohemian glass.
(b) Peruvian cocoa.
(c) Syrup of Figs.
(d) Indian blue glass.
4. What mystery surrounds Major Despard's employer's death?
(a) Whether he drowned or burned alive.
(b) Whether he was killed by natives or eaten by snakes.
(c) Whether he was shot or died of fever.
(d) Whether he died in battle or committed suicide.
5. What is the name of the parlor maid?
(a) Elsie Batt.
(b) Anna Ward.
(c) Janice Oliver.
(d) Miss Burgess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rhoda tease Anne about?
2. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer trying to protect?
3. Who is romantically involved by the end of Chapter 29?
4. Where does Anne suggest going to in Chapter 29 while they wait?
5. What does Poirot notice on Mrs. Lorrimer's arm?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)