|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is romantically involved by the end of Chapter 29?
(a) Oliver and Claudia.
(b) Burgess and Hastings.
(c) Despard and Rhoda.
(d) Despard and Anne.
2. Whose mannerisms does Poirot adopt when he visits the widow?
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mr. Shaitana.
3. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer trying to protect?
4. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
(a) Defeat him.
(b) Trick him.
(c) Catch him.
(d) Take him off-guard.
5. Who does Poirot work with to discuss investigative findings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to picking up while playing dummy?
2. What is the name of Anne's former employer that died?
3. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
4. How does Major Despard claim to have saved his employer from drowning?
5. Which sleuth does Rhoda visit in Chapter 17?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)