|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anne suggest going to in Chapter 29 while they wait?
(a) The opera.
(b) The tavern.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) The river.
2. How does Anne feel around Rhoda?
(a) Like a beggar.
(b) Like a thief.
(c) Like a lover.
(d) Like a wallflower.
3. Who has information about Major Despard concerning an event in his past?
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Col. Race.
4. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
(a) Table and chairs.
(b) Rugs and two knickknacks.
(c) Paintings and vases.
(d) Clothing and jewelry.
5. Where do the four sleuths meet to put their clues together?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) Westminster Chapel.
(c) Scotland Yard.
(d) Isle of Dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story that the widow tells Poirot?
2. Who does Poirot work with to discuss investigative findings?
3. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
4. What is the name of the parlor maid?
5. What does Rhoda want Anne to do in Chapter 29?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)