1. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
He is a detective.
2. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
A snuff box exhibition.
3. Where is the Wessex House located?
4. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
5. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
He is ridiculous.
6. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
A dinner party.
7. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
8. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
Murderers and detectives.
9. What does Poirot express concern over?
This section contains 3,961 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)