Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
2. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
3. Where is the Wessex House located?
4. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
5. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
6. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
7. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
8. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
9. What does Poirot express concern over?
10. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
11. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
12. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 2,005 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)