|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
(a) With a theater performance.
(b) With singing and playing the piano.
(c) With a viewing of a knife.
(d) With hilarious jokes.
2. Who does Lorrimer think is a cautious player?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Ariadne Oliver.
3. Who apparently killed Mr. Craddock?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Col. Race.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Janice Oliver.
4. What does Poirot compliment Mrs. Lorrimer with?
(a) A mind capable of murder.
(b) A mind capable of winning the lottery.
(c) A heart full of kindness.
(d) A spirit of warmth and candor.
5. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Battle.
(b) Mr. Shaitana.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Mr. Poirot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor notice about Miss Meredith's hands while playing bridge?
2. What does Poirot tell Battle they must do quickly?
3. What does Mrs. Lorrimer say about Mr. Shaitana's words?
4. When asked who he suspects, who does Dr. Roberts think is the murderer?
5. Who does the first sleuth tell that Anne and her employer are guilty of the murder?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)