|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Poirot find out was visiting Mrs. Lorrimer prior to her death?
(a) Mrs. Oliver.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. What does Poirot ask Anne to help him choose for his family for gifts?
(c) Gold coins.
3. What effect does Mrs. Lorrimer's confession have on Poirot?
(a) Soothes him.
(b) Confuses him.
(c) Angers him.
(d) Delights him.
4. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
5. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Poirot loves criminals.
(b) Poirot cannot catch criminals.
(c) Poirot is a criminal himself.
(d) Poirot is afraid of criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Rhoda that Anne was not a good friend?
2. What is different about the reference that Poirot makes compared to the conversation he is having with Mrs. Lorrimer?
3. Who visits Dr. Roberts in Chapter 9?
4. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
5. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)