|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Steal and fight.
(b) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(c) Belch and fart.
(d) Poke the fire and get drinks.
2. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
(a) Plenty of resources.
(b) Good luck.
(c) Plenty of money.
(d) Special opportunities.
3. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is an opera guide.
(b) He is a policeman.
(c) He is a detective.
(d) He is retired.
4. What does Mrs. Lorrimer request from Poirot?
(a) A visit.
(b) A testimony.
(c) A pardon.
(d) A gift.
5. What about Anne Meredith makes her an obvious target?
(a) Her poverty and her falsehoods.
(b) Her inability to keep a steady gaze and her fear.
(c) Her youth and seeming lack of sophistication.
(d) Her willingness to argue and her nervous nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
2. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
3. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
4. What does Mrs. Lorrimer say about Mr. Shaitana's words?
5. Who are the four sleuths?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)