|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of manners does Poirot reveal to Mrs. Lorrimer?
(c) Old world.
(d) Lack of.
2. Why did Shaitana invite the four suspects?
(a) He thought they had all committed a murder in their past.
(b) He was trying to scare them into confession.
(c) He was hoping to see Poirot at work.
(d) He wanted to fool them into making a mistake.
3. What is the name of the parlor maid?
(a) Elsie Batt.
(b) Anna Ward.
(c) Janice Oliver.
(d) Miss Burgess.
4. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is a detective.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He is an opera guide.
(d) He is a policeman.
5. Who does the first sleuth tell that Anne and her employer are guilty of the murder?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Maj. Despard.
(d) Col. Race.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
2. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
3. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
4. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
5. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)