|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
2. Where does Poirot rush to in Chapter 29?
(a) Isle of Dogs.
3. How did Mr. Craddock die?
(a) From a suicide in his room.
(b) From an anthrax-infected shaving brush.
(c) From drowning in the ocean.
(d) From a blood-poisoning illness.
4. What is the name of the parlor maid?
(a) Elsie Batt.
(b) Anna Ward.
(c) Janice Oliver.
(d) Miss Burgess.
5. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(b) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(c) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(d) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
2. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
3. Where is the Wessex House located?
4. Why did Shaitana invite the four suspects?
5. Who is romantically involved by the end of Chapter 29?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)