|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to remember very accurately from the night of the murder?
(a) Every person's clothing.
(b) Every object in the room.
(c) Every card.
(d) Every person's conversation.
2. What does Mrs. Lorrimer say about Mr. Shaitana's words?
(a) They were meant for her alone.
(b) They were kind and compassionate.
(c) They incensed her.
(d) They were harsh and derogatory.
3. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
(a) Murderers and detectives.
(b) Prostitutes and hoodlums.
(c) Singers and dancers.
(d) Thieves and brothel owners.
4. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer trying to protect?
5. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot express concern over?
2. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
3. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
4. Who does the parlor maid say that Dr. Roberts had an argument with?
5. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)