|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has information about Major Despard concerning an event in his past?
(a) Mrs. Oliver.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Col. Race.
2. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
3. How did Mr. Craddock die?
(a) From a blood-poisoning illness.
(b) From a suicide in his room.
(c) From drowning in the ocean.
(d) From an anthrax-infected shaving brush.
4. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
(a) By challenging the murderer to a duel.
(b) By making fun of the murderer.
(c) By talking about murder options.
(d) By saying he wanted to die.
5. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Hercule Poirot.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Miss Meredith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sleuth find in Dr. Roberts' files?
2. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
3. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
4. What is Poirot's theory for identifying the suspect?
5. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)