|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
2. Which sleuth does Rhoda visit in Chapter 17?
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
4. What did the doctor notice about Miss Meredith's hands while playing bridge?
(a) They have knots from arthritis.
(b) They shook.
(c) They are fat and chubby.
(d) They are long and tapered.
5. What do the sleuths lack when they ask to search through the doctor's files?
(a) A magnifying lens.
(b) A search warrant.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A tape recorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
2. Who does Anne go to have tea with in Chapter 18?
3. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
4. What is different about the reference that Poirot makes compared to the conversation he is having with Mrs. Lorrimer?
5. Based on Mr. Shaitana's comments at dinner, what does Poirot think the murderer's motivation was?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)