|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne do that proves Poirot's theory?
(a) She steals stockings.
(b) She fights her rapist.
(c) She lives in squalor.
(d) She lies about her education.
2. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Motive for the death of a patient.
(b) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
(c) Shaitana's murder.
(d) Psychological motives for all suspects.
3. What was Dr. Roberts apparently guilty of that made his patient furious?
(a) Impropriety with the patient's wife.
(b) Stealing the patient's money.
(c) Giving the patient the wrong medicine.
(d) Lying about his records.
4. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is exciting.
(c) It is expensive.
(d) It is stupid.
5. What does the note about the deceased in Chapter 28 apparently say?
(a) A confession and an apology.
(b) A description of where the jewels are kept.
(c) A list of future victims.
(d) An apology and recrimination.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Lorrimer tells M. Poirot that she has no obligation to speak to him about Shaitana's murder, what does he say or do?
2. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
3. What objects does Mrs. Lorrimer describe to Poirot?
4. What does Poirot ask Mrs. Lorrimer to tell him about the night of the murder?
5. Who are the four sleuths?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)