|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the second interview go?
(a) Ends abruptly.
(b) More quickly than the first.
(c) It is delayed.
(d) More slowly than the first.
2. Who does Rhoda tease Anne about?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Mr. Battle.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Maj. Despard.
3. What is the shocking revelation about the murder that Poirot has in Chapters 26 and 27?
(a) That it was done out of respect.
(b) That it was committed by an invalid.
(c) There was an eyewitness.
(d) That it never happened.
4. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
(d) Dr. Roberts.
5. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(c) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
(d) Her clothing and stockings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
2. How does Poirot think Meredith could be capable of murder?
3. What kind of a house does Mrs. Lorrimer inhabit?
4. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
5. What is different about the reference that Poirot makes compared to the conversation he is having with Mrs. Lorrimer?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)