|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lorrimer say about Mr. Shaitana's words?
(a) They were meant for her alone.
(b) They were kind and compassionate.
(c) They were harsh and derogatory.
(d) They incensed her.
2. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
3. Where is the Wessex House located?
4. Who is the first sleuth to visit Anne and her employer?
(a) Maj. Despard.
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Superintendent Battle.
5. How long does it take after the body of the murdered victim in Chapter 3 is removed for the sleuths to begin investigating?
(a) An hour.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Five hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the four sleuths?
2. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to describe in minute detail to Poirot?
3. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
4. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
5. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)