|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
(a) Mr. Craddock.
(b) Mrs. Craddock.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. Where do Rhoda and Anne go in Chapter 17?
3. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
(a) Mrs. Oliver.
4. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Shaitana's murder.
(b) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
(c) Psychological motives for all suspects.
(d) Motive for the death of a patient.
5. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
(a) Mr. Poirot.
(b) Mr. Battle.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Mr. Shaitana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lorrimer say about Mr. Shaitana's words?
2. Who does the parlor maid say that Dr. Roberts had an argument with?
3. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
4. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
5. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)