|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctor notice about Mrs. Lorrimer while playing bridge?
(a) She is a first-class player.
(b) She is aggressive.
(c) She is frightened easily.
(d) She is very modest.
2. What is the name of Anne's former employer that died?
(a) Claire Forlaine.
(b) Mrs. Benson.
(c) Lara Hastings.
(d) Miss Burgess.
3. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
(a) Paintings and vases.
(b) Table and chairs.
(c) Rugs and two knickknacks.
(d) Clothing and jewelry.
4. Who does Despard think is a good player?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Miss Meredith.
5. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Shaitana's warehouse.
(b) Shaitana's apartment.
(c) Shaitana's restaurant.
(d) Shaitana's theater hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shocking revelation about the murder that Poirot has in Chapters 26 and 27?
2. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
3. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
4. Where was Miss Meredith born?
5. Who does the parlor maid say that Dr. Roberts had an argument with?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)