|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Shaitana invite the four suspects?
(a) He was hoping to see Poirot at work.
(b) He thought they had all committed a murder in their past.
(c) He wanted to fool them into making a mistake.
(d) He was trying to scare them into confession.
2. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to remember very accurately from the night of the murder?
(a) Every person's clothing.
(b) Every object in the room.
(c) Every person's conversation.
(d) Every card.
3. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
(a) Syrup of Figs.
(b) Peruvian cocoa.
(c) Bohemian glass.
(d) Indian blue glass.
4. By Chapter 8, how many people has the murderer killed, according to the sleuths?
5. What kind of manners does Poirot reveal to Mrs. Lorrimer?
(b) Old world.
(d) Lack of.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
2. What do the sleuths lack when they ask to search through the doctor's files?
3. When Mrs. Lorrimer tells M. Poirot that she has no obligation to speak to him about Shaitana's murder, what does he say or do?
4. What does Poirot notice on Mrs. Lorrimer's arm?
5. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)