|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Race and Poirot.
(b) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(d) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
2. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
(a) Murderers and detectives.
(b) Prostitutes and hoodlums.
(c) Thieves and brothel owners.
(d) Singers and dancers.
3. What does the sleuth find in Dr. Roberts' files?
(a) A suspicious note.
(d) Bloody handkerchief.
4. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
(b) Shooting accident.
5. Who discovers the dead body in Chapter 28?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Poirot rush to in Chapter 29?
2. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
3. What is the scary news that Poirot gets during breakfast?
4. Where do the four sleuths meet to put their clues together?
5. What do the sleuths lack when they ask to search through the doctor's files?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)