|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sleuth find in Dr. Roberts' files?
(a) A suspicious note.
(d) Bloody handkerchief.
2. What is different about the reference that Poirot makes compared to the conversation he is having with Mrs. Lorrimer?
(a) It requires a lot of knowledge.
(b) It has not been revealed.
(c) It is so subtle that it escapes detection.
(d) It can only be understood by a murderer.
3. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(d) Race and Poirot.
4. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Colonel Race.
5. What do the four sleuths agree to do together to solve the murder?
(a) Be on trial.
(b) Question the suspects.
(c) Talk to the police.
(d) Surround the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
2. Who was Major Despard hired to accompany to the Amazon jungle?
3. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
4. To whom is Anne a companion?
5. What does Poirot ask Mrs. Lorrimer to tell him about the night of the murder?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)