|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
3. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
(a) With a theater performance.
(b) With hilarious jokes.
(c) With a viewing of a knife.
(d) With singing and playing the piano.
4. What does Major Despard say that the wife of his employer did that killed her husband?
(a) Pushed him forward into the line of fire.
(b) Cheated on him.
(c) Spoiled his aim, resulting in the bullet to go astray.
(d) Knocked him into a river full of piranhas.
5. Who are the four suspects?
(a) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
(b) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(c) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
2. What does the doctor give to the sleuth while leaving on his rounds?
3. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
4. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
5. Whose mannerisms does Poirot adopt when he visits the widow?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)