|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Major Despard.
2. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
(a) Elaborate on them.
(b) Mix them with fiction.
(c) Confuse them.
(d) Forget them.
3. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
(a) His mustache.
(b) His bald head.
(c) His short stature.
(d) His profession.
4. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
(a) Peruvian cocoa.
(b) Indian blue glass.
(c) Bohemian glass.
(d) Syrup of Figs.
5. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is a detective.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He is a policeman.
(d) He is an opera guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comparison does Poirot make with Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
2. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
3. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
4. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
5. What does Poirot ask Anne to help him choose for his family for gifts?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)