|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A theater performance.
(c) A film event.
(d) A dance.
2. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(c) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Race and Poirot.
3. What does the doctor give to the sleuth while leaving on his rounds?
(a) His lens.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His keys.
(d) His tape recorder.
4. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Long and laborious.
(b) Quick and efficient.
(c) Contentious and difficult.
(d) Confusing and wishy-washy.
5. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
2. What does the sleuth find in Dr. Roberts' files?
3. What is different about the reference that Poirot makes compared to the conversation he is having with Mrs. Lorrimer?
4. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to remember very accurately from the night of the murder?
5. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)