|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to describe in minute detail to Poirot?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Bridge game.
(c) Maj. Depard.
(d) Rug design.
2. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
(a) Prostitutes and hoodlums.
(b) Murderers and detectives.
(c) Thieves and brothel owners.
(d) Singers and dancers.
3. What about Anne Meredith makes her an obvious target?
(a) Her willingness to argue and her nervous nature.
(b) Her poverty and her falsehoods.
(c) Her inability to keep a steady gaze and her fear.
(d) Her youth and seeming lack of sophistication.
4. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
5. What objects does Mrs. Lorrimer describe to Poirot?
(a) Flowers and Oriental pictures.
(b) Paintings and vases.
(c) Tables and chairs.
(d) Rugs and couches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Dr. Roberts in Chapter 9?
2. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
3. Who does Poirot work with to discuss investigative findings?
4. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
5. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)