|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
(a) He is ridiculous.
(b) He is overweight.
(c) He is slow.
(d) He is agile.
2. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
3. Who does Poirot question in the same style as he did with Mrs. Lorrimer?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Maj. Depard.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
4. What mystery surrounds Major Despard's employer's death?
(a) Whether he was shot or died of fever.
(b) Whether he was killed by natives or eaten by snakes.
(c) Whether he died in battle or committed suicide.
(d) Whether he drowned or burned alive.
5. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) Her clothing and stockings.
(b) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(c) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
(d) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the four sleuths?
2. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
3. What objects does Mrs. Lorrimer describe to Poirot?
4. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
5. What does the doctor give to the sleuth while leaving on his rounds?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)