|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the four sleuths agree to do together to solve the murder?
(a) Be on trial.
(b) Surround the house.
(c) Question the suspects.
(d) Talk to the police.
2. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
(a) Thieves and brothel owners.
(b) Singers and dancers.
(c) Prostitutes and hoodlums.
(d) Murderers and detectives.
3. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
(a) Mr. Poirot.
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
(c) Mr. Battle.
(d) Mr. Shaitana.
4. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Long and laborious.
(b) Quick and efficient.
(c) Contentious and difficult.
(d) Confusing and wishy-washy.
5. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
(c) Shooting accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
2. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
3. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
4. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
5. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)