|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
2. What does Poirot ask Mrs. Lorrimer to tell him about the night of the murder?
(a) How she is feeling that night.
(b) The cards that she gave to Miss Meredith.
(c) Conversation that she had with Col. Race.
(d) Furnishings in the room.
3. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
4. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
5. What do the four sleuths agree to do together to solve the murder?
(a) Surround the house.
(b) Question the suspects.
(c) Talk to the police.
(d) Be on trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose mannerisms does Poirot adopt when he visits the widow?
2. What does Poirot buy after leaving the widow's residence?
3. Who does Despard think is a good player?
4. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
5. How long does it take after the body of the murdered victim in Chapter 3 is removed for the sleuths to begin investigating?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)