|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Hercule Poirot.
(d) Colonel Race.
2. What is the story that the widow tells Poirot?
(c) Forbidden love.
3. What kind of a house does Mrs. Lorrimer inhabit?
(a) Big, comfortable, and messy.
(b) Small, tasteful, and well-kept.
(c) Dirty, small, and smelly.
(d) Large, ornate, and official.
4. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Agatha Christie.
(d) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
5. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(b) Belch and fart.
(c) Poke the fire and get drinks.
(d) Steal and fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
2. What is different about the reference that Poirot makes compared to the conversation he is having with Mrs. Lorrimer?
3. Where do Rhoda and Anne go in Chapter 17?
4. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
5. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)