|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Psychological motives for all suspects.
(b) Motive for the death of a patient.
(c) Shaitana's murder.
(d) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
2. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
(a) Mix them with fiction.
(b) Elaborate on them.
(c) Forget them.
(d) Confuse them.
3. What does Rhoda tell the sleuth about Anne's former employer?
(a) That she was vicious and cruel.
(b) That she took poison and died.
(c) That she was killed in cold murder.
(d) That she was actually Anne's mother.
4. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
(a) Cheating at bridge.
(b) Killing Shaitana.
(c) Making poison.
(d) Killing the professor.
5. What kind of manners does Poirot reveal to Mrs. Lorrimer?
(b) Lack of.
(c) Old world.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
2. By Chapter 8, how many people has the murderer killed, according to the sleuths?
3. What does Major Despard say that the wife of his employer did that killed her husband?
4. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
5. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)