|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Becomes fearful.
(b) Views dispassionately.
(c) Cries passionately.
(d) Screams in delight.
2. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Poirot loves criminals.
(b) Poirot is a criminal himself.
(c) Poirot is afraid of criminals.
(d) Poirot cannot catch criminals.
3. What effect do Poirot's manners have on Mrs. Lorrimer?
4. Which sleuth does Rhoda visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Col. Race.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
5. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
(a) Rugs and two knickknacks.
(b) Clothing and jewelry.
(c) Paintings and vases.
(d) Table and chairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Dr. Roberts in Chapter 9?
2. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
3. Who is the only person that Poirot has not yet questioned by the end of Chapter 19?
4. Who does Poirot work with to discuss investigative findings?
5. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)