|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne feel around Rhoda?
(a) Like a thief.
(b) Like a wallflower.
(c) Like a lover.
(d) Like a beggar.
2. Who does the parlor maid say that Dr. Roberts had an argument with?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Mr. Craddock.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Janice Oliver.
3. How does the second interview go?
(a) More quickly than the first.
(b) Ends abruptly.
(c) More slowly than the first.
(d) It is delayed.
4. What effect do Poirot's manners have on Mrs. Lorrimer?
5. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to remember very accurately from the night of the murder?
(a) Every person's conversation.
(b) Every person's clothing.
(c) Every card.
(d) Every object in the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the first sleuth tell that Anne and her employer are guilty of the murder?
2. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
3. Who is assigned to go visit the widow of Maj. Despard's former employer?
4. Who is described as a "man-hungry" female, according to Dr. Roberts' secretary?
5. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)