|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
2. How did Mr. Craddock die?
(a) From drowning in the ocean.
(b) From a blood-poisoning illness.
(c) From a suicide in his room.
(d) From an anthrax-infected shaving brush.
3. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
4. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the black box.
(b) By the bar.
(c) By the bridge table.
(d) By the fire.
5. What objects does Mrs. Lorrimer describe to Poirot?
(a) Rugs and couches.
(b) Tables and chairs.
(c) Paintings and vases.
(d) Flowers and Oriental pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor notice about Mrs. Lorrimer while playing bridge?
2. What is Poirot making an indirect reference to by mentioning Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
3. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
4. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
5. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)