|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Shaitana invite the four suspects?
(a) He wanted to fool them into making a mistake.
(b) He was hoping to see Poirot at work.
(c) He was trying to scare them into confession.
(d) He thought they had all committed a murder in their past.
2. Who visits Dr. Roberts in Chapter 9?
(a) Maj. Depard and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Superintendent Battle and Hercule Poirot.
(c) Shaitana and Poirot.
(d) Mrs. Oliver and Col. Race.
3. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Shaitana.
(b) Mr. Poirot.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Mr. Battle.
4. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Hercule Poirot.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Miss Meredith.
5. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(b) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(c) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(d) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
2. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
3. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
4. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
5. What kind of manners does Poirot reveal to Mrs. Lorrimer?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)