|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Miss Meredith born?
2. What about Anne Meredith makes her an obvious target?
(a) Her willingness to argue and her nervous nature.
(b) Her poverty and her falsehoods.
(c) Her youth and seeming lack of sophistication.
(d) Her inability to keep a steady gaze and her fear.
3. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
4. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(b) Belch and fart.
(c) Poke the fire and get drinks.
(d) Steal and fight.
5. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Psychological motives for all suspects.
(b) Shaitana's murder.
(c) Motive for the death of a patient.
(d) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
2. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
3. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
4. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
5. Where does Poirot have a meeting with Maj. Despard?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)