|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
2. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
(a) A dance.
(b) A dinner party.
(c) A film event.
(d) A theater performance.
3. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Quick and efficient.
(b) Long and laborious.
(c) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(d) Contentious and difficult.
4. Who visits Dr. Roberts in Chapter 9?
(a) Shaitana and Poirot.
(b) Superintendent Battle and Hercule Poirot.
(c) Maj. Depard and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mrs. Oliver and Col. Race.
5. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
(a) Trick him.
(b) Defeat him.
(c) Take him off-guard.
(d) Catch him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
2. How does Dr. Roberts respond to questions about his personal life and practice?
3. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
4. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
5. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)