|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Poke the fire and get drinks.
(b) Belch and fart.
(c) Steal and fight.
(d) Smoke and laugh a lot.
2. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. What kind of a house does Mrs. Lorrimer inhabit?
(a) Large, ornate, and official.
(b) Dirty, small, and smelly.
(c) Big, comfortable, and messy.
(d) Small, tasteful, and well-kept.
4. By Chapter 8, how many people has the murderer killed, according to the sleuths?
5. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
(a) Why he asks people about the bridge game.
(b) Why he does not lock them up.
(c) Why he does not take their fingerprints.
(d) Why he does not get a search warrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising knowledge does the doctor have about the bridge game that only he possesses?
2. To whom is Anne a companion?
3. Why did Shaitana invite the four suspects?
4. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
5. What does the doctor give to the sleuth while leaving on his rounds?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)