|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the second interview go?
(a) Ends abruptly.
(b) It is delayed.
(c) More slowly than the first.
(d) More quickly than the first.
2. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
3. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Long and laborious.
(b) Contentious and difficult.
(c) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(d) Quick and efficient.
4. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
(a) His bald head.
(b) His profession.
(c) His short stature.
(d) His mustache.
5. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
(d) Dr. Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
2. What mystery surrounds Major Despard's employer's death?
3. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
4. How does Dr. Roberts respond to questions about his personal life and practice?
5. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)