|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
(a) Miss Meredith snoring.
(b) The bridge game in progress.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer sewing.
(d) Shaitana fighting with Major Despard.
2. How does Dr. Roberts respond to questions about his personal life and practice?
3. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Contentious and difficult.
(b) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(c) Quick and efficient.
(d) Long and laborious.
4. Who are the four suspects?
(a) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(b) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(c) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
5. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Anne Meredith.
(d) Major Despard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
2. Who is seated by the fire?
3. What do the sleuths lack when they ask to search through the doctor's files?
4. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
5. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)