|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
2. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Hercule Poirot.
(d) Colonel Race.
3. Who is the only person that Poirot has not yet questioned by the end of Chapter 19?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
4. What surprising knowledge does the doctor have about the bridge game that only he possesses?
(a) All the objects in the room.
(b) All the food everyone ate.
(c) All the cards everyone held.
(d) All the things people said.
5. How long does it take after the body of the murdered victim in Chapter 3 is removed for the sleuths to begin investigating?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Five hours.
(c) An hour.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to remember very accurately from the night of the murder?
2. Who does Anne go to have tea with in Chapter 18?
3. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
4. What is Poirot making an indirect reference to by mentioning Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
5. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)