|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
(a) Why he asks people about the bridge game.
(b) Why he does not get a search warrant.
(c) Why he does not take their fingerprints.
(d) Why he does not lock them up.
2. What kind of relationship does Anne have with her employer?
(a) They are strained.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are cold.
3. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
(a) Mr. Craddock.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mrs. Craddock.
4. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Ariadne Oliver.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Major Despard.
5. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He is demanding and controlling.
(b) He is wishy-washy.
(c) He is afraid of losing.
(d) He likes an immediate picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the first sleuth tell that Anne and her employer are guilty of the murder?
2. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
3. Who apparently killed Mr. Craddock?
4. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
5. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)