|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) A woman of his past.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Miss Burgess.
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(b) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(c) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(d) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
3. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
(a) Torturing them.
(b) Digging into their pasts.
(c) Interrogating them till dawn.
(d) Wire-tapping their homes.
4. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
(a) Steals their money.
(b) Publicly humiliates them.
(c) Takes advantage.
(d) Runs away.
5. Where was Miss Meredith born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
2. What kind of a house does Mrs. Lorrimer inhabit?
3. How did Mr. Craddock die?
4. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
5. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)