|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A theater performance.
(c) A film event.
(d) A dance.
2. What is Poirot making an indirect reference to by mentioning Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
(a) A lie she gave.
(b) A game she lost.
(c) An event in her past.
(d) A lover she had.
3. Who does Lorrimer think is a cautious player?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Ariadne Oliver.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
4. Who does Dr. Roberts admit to knowing prior to attending Shaitana's event?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Miss Meredith.
5. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Poirot.
(b) Mr. Battle.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Mr. Shaitana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
2. Which sleuth does Rhoda visit in Chapter 17?
3. Where is the Wessex House located?
4. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
5. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)