|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
2. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them giddy.
(b) Makes them comfortable.
(c) Makes them uncomfortable.
(d) Makes them sleepy.
3. What kind of a house does Mrs. Lorrimer inhabit?
(a) Large, ornate, and official.
(b) Small, tasteful, and well-kept.
(c) Big, comfortable, and messy.
(d) Dirty, small, and smelly.
4. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
(b) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
(c) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
(d) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
5. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
2. What surprising knowledge does the doctor have about the bridge game that only he possesses?
3. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
4. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
5. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)