|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked who he suspects, who does Dr. Roberts think is the murderer?
2. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
(a) Shooting accident.
3. Who is assigned to go visit the widow of Maj. Despard's former employer?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
4. When Mrs. Lorrimer tells M. Poirot that she has no obligation to speak to him about Shaitana's murder, what does he say or do?
(a) He begs and does not give up.
(b) He refuses and gets very angry.
(c) He argues and demands an explanation.
(d) He gracefully accepts and leaves.
5. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(b) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(c) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(d) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Anne a companion?
2. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
3. What did the doctor notice about Miss Meredith's hands while playing bridge?
4. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
5. Who apparently killed Mr. Craddock?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)