|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
2. What do the sleuths lack when they ask to search through the doctor's files?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A magnifying lens.
(d) A search warrant.
3. Who are the four sleuths?
(a) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(b) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(c) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
(d) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
4. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
5. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
(a) Elaborate on them.
(b) Mix them with fiction.
(c) Confuse them.
(d) Forget them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
2. Who has information about Major Despard concerning an event in his past?
3. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
4. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
5. Who is assigned to go visit the widow of Maj. Despard's former employer?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)