|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
2. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
(d) Gold coins.
3. Who are the four sleuths?
(a) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(b) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(c) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
4. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
5. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
2. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
3. What does Poirot express concern over?
4. Who thought she was poisoned by her family, according to Dr. Roberts' secretary?
5. What do the four sleuths agree to do together to solve the murder?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)