|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sleuth find in Dr. Roberts' files?
(a) Bloody handkerchief.
(c) A suspicious note.
2. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
3. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Motive for the death of a patient.
(b) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
(c) Shaitana's murder.
(d) Psychological motives for all suspects.
4. What is Poirot making an indirect reference to by mentioning Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
(a) An event in her past.
(b) A lover she had.
(c) A game she lost.
(d) A lie she gave.
5. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
2. Who are the four sleuths?
3. What surprising knowledge does the doctor have about the bridge game that only he possesses?
4. Who does Poirot question in the same style as he did with Mrs. Lorrimer?
5. Who does Dr. Roberts admit to knowing prior to attending Shaitana's event?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)