|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Chapter 8, how many people has the murderer killed, according to the sleuths?
2. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Becomes fearful.
(b) Views dispassionately.
(c) Cries passionately.
(d) Screams in delight.
3. What comparison does Poirot make with Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
(a) To the perfection of her game.
(b) To the accuracy of her judgment.
(c) To the propensity for lying.
(d) To the vividness of her previous memories.
4. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
(a) Hercule Poirot.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Miss Meredith.
5. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(b) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(c) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(d) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
2. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
3. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
4. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
5. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)