|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
(a) Wire-tapping their homes.
(b) Digging into their pasts.
(c) Interrogating them till dawn.
(d) Torturing them.
2. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Shaitana's restaurant.
(b) Shaitana's warehouse.
(c) Shaitana's apartment.
(d) Shaitana's theater hall.
3. What do the sleuths sort through in order to identify the murderer?
(a) Clues and evidence.
(b) Bottles and drinks.
(c) Wastepaper baskets.
(d) Dinner remains.
4. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Poke the fire and get drinks.
(b) Belch and fart.
(c) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(d) Steal and fight.
5. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the fire.
(b) By the bridge table.
(c) By the bar.
(d) By the black box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
2. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
3. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
4. What do the sleuths lack when they ask to search through the doctor's files?
5. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)