|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Ariadne Oliver.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
2. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
(a) Agatha Christie.
(b) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(c) Anne Meredith.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(b) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(c) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(d) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
4. Who visits Dr. Roberts in Chapter 9?
(a) Shaitana and Poirot.
(b) Superintendent Battle and Hercule Poirot.
(c) Mrs. Oliver and Col. Race.
(d) Maj. Depard and Mrs. Lorrimer.
5. What kind of a house does Mrs. Lorrimer inhabit?
(a) Big, comfortable, and messy.
(b) Dirty, small, and smelly.
(c) Small, tasteful, and well-kept.
(d) Large, ornate, and official.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
2. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
3. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
4. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
5. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)