|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Despard think is a good player?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
2. Who is Dr. Roberts' secretary?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Mr. Craddock.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Miss Meredith.
3. What did the doctor notice about Mrs. Lorrimer while playing bridge?
(a) She is very modest.
(b) She is aggressive.
(c) She is a first-class player.
(d) She is frightened easily.
4. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(b) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Race and Poirot.
5. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
(b) Motive for the death of a patient.
(c) Psychological motives for all suspects.
(d) Shaitana's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
2. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
3. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
4. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
5. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)