|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
2. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
(b) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
(c) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
(d) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
3. What does Poirot express concern over?
(a) The location of the event.
(b) The date of the event.
(c) The cost of the event.
(d) Shaitana's guests.
4. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
(a) He is slow.
(b) He is overweight.
(c) He is agile.
(d) He is ridiculous.
5. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them uncomfortable.
(b) Makes them sleepy.
(c) Makes them giddy.
(d) Makes them comfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Dr. Roberts in Chapter 9?
2. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
3. Based on Mr. Shaitana's comments at dinner, what does Poirot think the murderer's motivation was?
4. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
5. Who are the four suspects?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)