|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
(c) His own suffering.
2. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
3. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
(a) His profession.
(b) His bald head.
(c) His mustache.
(d) His short stature.
4. What kind of manners does Poirot reveal to Mrs. Lorrimer?
(a) Old world.
(c) Lack of.
5. What do the sleuths lack when they ask to search through the doctor's files?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A search warrant.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) A magnifying lens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
2. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
3. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
4. How does Dr. Roberts rate Miss Meredith as a card player?
5. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)