|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Motive for the death of a patient.
(b) Psychological motives for all suspects.
(c) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
(d) Shaitana's murder.
2. What does Poirot ask Mrs. Lorrimer to tell him about the night of the murder?
(a) Conversation that she had with Col. Race.
(b) Furnishings in the room.
(c) The cards that she gave to Miss Meredith.
(d) How she is feeling that night.
3. What do the sleuths lack when they ask to search through the doctor's files?
(a) A magnifying lens.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A search warrant.
(d) A notebook.
4. Who is described as a "man-hungry" female, according to Dr. Roberts' secretary?
(a) Miss Graves.
(b) Mrs. Craddock.
(c) Miss Burgess.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
5. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
(c) Shooting accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects does Mrs. Lorrimer describe to Poirot?
2. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
3. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
4. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
5. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)