|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
(a) Younger victims.
(b) Older victims.
(c) Murder suspects.
2. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
4. Who is Dr. Roberts' secretary?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Miss Burgess.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Mr. Craddock.
5. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
(a) By talking about murder options.
(b) By making fun of the murderer.
(c) By saying he wanted to die.
(d) By challenging the murderer to a duel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as a "man-hungry" female, according to Dr. Roberts' secretary?
2. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
3. What does the sleuth find in Dr. Roberts' files?
4. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
5. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)