|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot ask Mrs. Lorrimer to tell him about the night of the murder?
(a) The cards that she gave to Miss Meredith.
(b) How she is feeling that night.
(c) Conversation that she had with Col. Race.
(d) Furnishings in the room.
2. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to remember very accurately from the night of the murder?
(a) Every person's clothing.
(b) Every person's conversation.
(c) Every object in the room.
(d) Every card.
3. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
4. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Ariadne Oliver.
5. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. By Chapter 8, how many people has the murderer killed, according to the sleuths?
2. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
3. What comparison does Poirot make with Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
4. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
5. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)