|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
(b) Gold coins.
2. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
(a) Plenty of resources.
(b) Plenty of money.
(c) Special opportunities.
(d) Good luck.
3. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
4. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to remember very accurately from the night of the murder?
(a) Every person's conversation.
(b) Every person's clothing.
(c) Every card.
(d) Every object in the room.
5. What is different about the reference that Poirot makes compared to the conversation he is having with Mrs. Lorrimer?
(a) It is so subtle that it escapes detection.
(b) It can only be understood by a murderer.
(c) It has not been revealed.
(d) It requires a lot of knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
2. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
3. What does Poirot ask Mrs. Lorrimer to tell him about the night of the murder?
4. Who are the four sleuths?
5. Why did Shaitana invite the four suspects?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)