|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Poirot question in the same style as he did with Mrs. Lorrimer?
(a) Maj. Depard.
(b) Col. Race.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the fire.
(b) By the bar.
(c) By the bridge table.
(d) By the black box.
3. Why did Shaitana invite the four suspects?
(a) He wanted to fool them into making a mistake.
(b) He thought they had all committed a murder in their past.
(c) He was trying to scare them into confession.
(d) He was hoping to see Poirot at work.
4. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
5. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
(a) Mix them with fiction.
(b) Forget them.
(c) Confuse them.
(d) Elaborate on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
2. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
3. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
4. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
5. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)