|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
2. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
(a) Mix them with fiction.
(b) Confuse them.
(c) Elaborate on them.
(d) Forget them.
3. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Race and Poirot.
(b) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(d) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
4. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Cries passionately.
(b) Views dispassionately.
(c) Screams in delight.
(d) Becomes fearful.
5. How did Mr. Craddock die?
(a) From an anthrax-infected shaving brush.
(b) From drowning in the ocean.
(c) From a suicide in his room.
(d) From a blood-poisoning illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Poirot's theory for identifying the suspect?
2. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
3. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
4. What does the sleuth find in Dr. Roberts' files?
5. What did the doctor notice about Miss Meredith's hands while playing bridge?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)