|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctor notice about Mrs. Lorrimer while playing bridge?
(a) She is a first-class player.
(b) She is aggressive.
(c) She is frightened easily.
(d) She is very modest.
2. What objects does Mrs. Lorrimer describe to Poirot?
(a) Paintings and vases.
(b) Flowers and Oriental pictures.
(c) Rugs and couches.
(d) Tables and chairs.
3. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
(a) He is ridiculous.
(b) He is overweight.
(c) He is agile.
(d) He is slow.
4. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Hercule Poirot.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Miss Meredith.
5. Based on Mr. Shaitana's comments at dinner, what does Poirot think the murderer's motivation was?
(b) Long-sought revenge.
(c) Spur of the moment.
(d) Driven by lust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot ask Mrs. Lorrimer to tell him about the night of the murder?
2. When asked who he suspects, who does Dr. Roberts think is the murderer?
3. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
4. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
5. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)