|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sleuth find in Dr. Roberts' files?
(b) A suspicious note.
(c) Bloody handkerchief.
2. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
(a) He gets excited about it.
(b) He dismisses it.
(c) He gets angry about it.
(d) He agrees with it.
3. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
4. How did Mr. Craddock die?
(a) From an anthrax-infected shaving brush.
(b) From a blood-poisoning illness.
(c) From a suicide in his room.
(d) From drowning in the ocean.
5. Who is described as a "man-hungry" female, according to Dr. Roberts' secretary?
(a) Miss Graves.
(b) Mrs. Craddock.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Miss Burgess.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Roberts rate Miss Meredith as a card player?
2. What comparison does Poirot make with Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
3. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
4. Who does Poirot question in the same style as he did with Mrs. Lorrimer?
5. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)