|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
(a) Mr. Battle.
(b) Mr. Poirot.
(c) Mr. Shaitana.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
2. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
(b) Murder suspects.
(c) Younger victims.
(d) Older victims.
3. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Anne Meredith.
4. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Miss Meredith.
5. What does Poirot express concern over?
(a) The date of the event.
(b) The location of the event.
(c) The cost of the event.
(d) Shaitana's guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
2. What do the sleuths sort through in order to identify the murderer?
3. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
4. What does the doctor give to the sleuth while leaving on his rounds?
5. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)