|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
2. Who are the four suspects?
(a) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(b) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(c) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
3. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
(a) He was figuring out a way to eliminate his victims.
(b) He was trying to engage Poirot in a heated debate.
(c) He was putting up his collection of murderers on display.
(d) He was determined to set up his own death.
4. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
(a) His own suffering.
5. How does Dr. Roberts rate Miss Meredith as a card player?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a house does Mrs. Lorrimer inhabit?
2. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
3. Who visits Dr. Roberts in Chapter 9?
4. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
5. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)