|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Lorrimer tells M. Poirot that she has no obligation to speak to him about Shaitana's murder, what does he say or do?
(a) He argues and demands an explanation.
(b) He begs and does not give up.
(c) He gracefully accepts and leaves.
(d) He refuses and gets very angry.
2. Who does Lorrimer think is a cautious player?
(a) Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Major Despard.
3. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(b) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(c) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(d) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
4. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
5. Who is Dr. Roberts' secretary?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Mr. Craddock.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Miss Meredith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
2. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
3. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
4. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
5. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)