|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a "man-hungry" female, according to Dr. Roberts' secretary?
(a) Miss Graves.
(b) Miss Burgess.
(c) Mrs. Craddock.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
2. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the fire.
(b) By the black box.
(c) By the bar.
(d) By the bridge table.
3. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
(a) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Major Despard.
4. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Ariadne Oliver.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
5. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
2. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
3. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
4. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
5. Who does Mrs. Oliver immediately think is the murderer in Chapter 4?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)