|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Cries passionately.
(b) Views dispassionately.
(c) Becomes fearful.
(d) Screams in delight.
2. Based on Mr. Shaitana's comments at dinner, what does Poirot think the murderer's motivation was?
(a) Spur of the moment.
(b) Driven by lust.
(d) Long-sought revenge.
3. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them uncomfortable.
(b) Makes them giddy.
(c) Makes them comfortable.
(d) Makes them sleepy.
4. What did the doctor notice about Miss Meredith's hands while playing bridge?
(a) They shook.
(b) They have knots from arthritis.
(c) They are fat and chubby.
(d) They are long and tapered.
5. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
3. How did Mr. Craddock die?
4. Whose testimony does Mrs. Lorrimer confirm?
5. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)