|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
(a) Digging into their pasts.
(b) Interrogating them till dawn.
(c) Wire-tapping their homes.
(d) Torturing them.
2. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
(a) Younger victims.
(b) Murder suspects.
(c) Older victims.
3. What do the sleuths lack when they ask to search through the doctor's files?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A search warrant.
(c) A magnifying lens.
(d) A notebook.
4. What do the sleuths sort through in order to identify the murderer?
(a) Dinner remains.
(b) Wastepaper baskets.
(c) Clues and evidence.
(d) Bottles and drinks.
5. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
2. What do the four sleuths agree to do together to solve the murder?
3. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
4. Who is seated by the fire?
5. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)