|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them uncomfortable.
(b) Makes them sleepy.
(c) Makes them giddy.
(d) Makes them comfortable.
2. Who are the four suspects?
(a) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(b) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(c) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
3. How does Dr. Roberts respond to questions about his personal life and practice?
4. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
(b) Gold coins.
5. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
(a) He was putting up his collection of murderers on display.
(b) He was figuring out a way to eliminate his victims.
(c) He was trying to engage Poirot in a heated debate.
(d) He was determined to set up his own death.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
2. Who are the four sleuths?
3. What surprising knowledge does the doctor have about the bridge game that only he possesses?
4. Who does Lorrimer think is a cautious player?
5. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)