|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
(a) He was determined to set up his own death.
(b) He was putting up his collection of murderers on display.
(c) He was figuring out a way to eliminate his victims.
(d) He was trying to engage Poirot in a heated debate.
2. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
(a) His short stature.
(b) His mustache.
(c) His profession.
(d) His bald head.
3. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
4. What did the doctor notice about Miss Meredith's hands while playing bridge?
(a) They are fat and chubby.
(b) They are long and tapered.
(c) They shook.
(d) They have knots from arthritis.
5. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
2. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
3. When asked who he suspects, who does Dr. Roberts think is the murderer?
4. Who are the four suspects?
5. Who does Dr. Roberts admit to knowing prior to attending Shaitana's event?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)