|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He is demanding and controlling.
(b) He is afraid of losing.
(c) He likes an immediate picture.
(d) He is wishy-washy.
2. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Poke the fire and get drinks.
(b) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(c) Belch and fart.
(d) Steal and fight.
4. Who does Despard think is a good player?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Meredith.
5. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
(a) He gets excited about it.
(b) He gets angry about it.
(c) He dismisses it.
(d) He agrees with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
2. How did Mr. Craddock die?
3. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
4. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
5. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)