|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Poirot is a criminal himself.
(b) Poirot loves criminals.
(c) Poirot cannot catch criminals.
(d) Poirot is afraid of criminals.
2. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
(a) He is slow.
(b) He is overweight.
(c) He is ridiculous.
(d) He is agile.
3. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
(a) Plenty of money.
(b) Plenty of resources.
(c) Good luck.
(d) Special opportunities.
4. Whose testimony does Mrs. Lorrimer confirm?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Meredith.
5. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Wessex House located?
2. How does Dr. Roberts respond to questions about his personal life and practice?
3. How does Dr. Roberts rate Miss Meredith as a card player?
4. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
5. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)