|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
2. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
(b) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
(c) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
(d) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
3. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is retired.
(b) He is an opera guide.
(c) He is a policeman.
(d) He is a detective.
4. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
(d) Drawing room.
5. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
2. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
3. Who does Mrs. Oliver immediately think is the murderer in Chapter 4?
4. What does the doctor give to the sleuth while leaving on his rounds?
5. What does Poirot express concern over?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)