|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Ariadne Oliver.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
2. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Hercule Poirot.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Colonel Race.
3. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is a policeman.
(b) He is a detective.
(c) He is an opera guide.
(d) He is retired.
4. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Poirot is afraid of criminals.
(b) Poirot is a criminal himself.
(c) Poirot loves criminals.
(d) Poirot cannot catch criminals.
5. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is expensive.
(c) It is exciting.
(d) It is stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
3. Who visits Dr. Roberts in Chapter 9?
4. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
5. What do the sleuths sort through in order to identify the murderer?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)