|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Roberts rate Miss Meredith as a card player?
2. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
(a) A bar.
(b) A snuff box exhibition.
(c) An opera show.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What did the doctor notice about Miss Meredith's hands while playing bridge?
(a) They have knots from arthritis.
(b) They shook.
(c) They are long and tapered.
(d) They are fat and chubby.
4. What does the sleuth find in Dr. Roberts' files?
(a) A suspicious note.
(b) Bloody handkerchief.
5. What does the doctor give to the sleuth while leaving on his rounds?
(a) His tape recorder.
(b) His lens.
(c) His keys.
(d) His wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
2. How did Mr. Craddock die?
3. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
4. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
5. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)