|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
(a) Murder suspects.
(b) Older victims.
(c) Younger victims.
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(b) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(c) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(d) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
3. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Major Despard.
4. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
(a) By making fun of the murderer.
(b) By challenging the murderer to a duel.
(c) By saying he wanted to die.
(d) By talking about murder options.
5. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
(b) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
(c) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
(d) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
2. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
3. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
4. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
5. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)