|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
(a) Interrogating them till dawn.
(b) Torturing them.
(c) Digging into their pasts.
(d) Wire-tapping their homes.
2. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is a detective.
(b) He is a policeman.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He is an opera guide.
3. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
4. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
(a) Mr. Battle.
(b) Mr. Poirot.
(c) Mr. Shaitana.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
5. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor notice about Miss Meredith's hands while playing bridge?
2. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
3. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
4. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
5. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)