|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
(a) By talking about murder options.
(b) By making fun of the murderer.
(c) By saying he wanted to die.
(d) By challenging the murderer to a duel.
2. Who are the four sleuths?
(a) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
(b) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(c) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(d) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
3. Who does Despard think is a good player?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
4. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Steal and fight.
(b) Poke the fire and get drinks.
(c) Belch and fart.
(d) Smoke and laugh a lot.
5. What does the sleuth find in Dr. Roberts' files?
(c) A suspicious note.
(d) Bloody handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
2. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
3. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
4. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
5. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)