|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
(a) Shooting accident.
2. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Ariadne Oliver.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Meredith.
3. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
(a) Anne Meredith.
(b) Agatha Christie.
(c) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
4. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
(a) Gold coins.
5. How does Dr. Roberts respond to questions about his personal life and practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
2. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
3. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
4. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
5. What does the doctor give to the sleuth while leaving on his rounds?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)