|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them giddy.
(b) Makes them comfortable.
(c) Makes them uncomfortable.
(d) Makes them sleepy.
2. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
(a) Hercule Poirot.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Colonel Race.
3. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
4. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Shaitana's apartment.
(b) Shaitana's theater hall.
(c) Shaitana's restaurant.
(d) Shaitana's warehouse.
5. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
(a) Miss Meredith snoring.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer sewing.
(c) The bridge game in progress.
(d) Shaitana fighting with Major Despard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
2. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
3. Who is described as a "man-hungry" female, according to Dr. Roberts' secretary?
4. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
5. Why did Shaitana invite the four suspects?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)