|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor give to the sleuth while leaving on his rounds?
(a) His tape recorder.
(b) His lens.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His keys.
2. Who are the four suspects?
(a) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(b) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(c) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
(d) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
3. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
(a) Shaitana fighting with Major Despard.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer sewing.
(c) The bridge game in progress.
(d) Miss Meredith snoring.
4. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
(a) Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
5. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
2. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
3. Whose testimony does Mrs. Lorrimer confirm?
4. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
5. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)