|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
(a) He is ridiculous.
(b) He is agile.
(c) He is slow.
(d) He is overweight.
2. What do the sleuths sort through in order to identify the murderer?
(a) Bottles and drinks.
(b) Wastepaper baskets.
(c) Dinner remains.
(d) Clues and evidence.
3. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
(d) Drawing room.
4. Whose testimony does Mrs. Lorrimer confirm?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Col. Race.
5. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
(c) Shooting accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
2. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
3. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
4. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
5. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)