|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
(a) A dance.
(b) A film event.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A theater performance.
2. What did the doctor notice about Mrs. Lorrimer while playing bridge?
(a) She is a first-class player.
(b) She is frightened easily.
(c) She is very modest.
(d) She is aggressive.
3. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
(a) Why he does not lock them up.
(b) Why he asks people about the bridge game.
(c) Why he does not get a search warrant.
(d) Why he does not take their fingerprints.
4. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Poirot.
(b) Mr. Battle.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Mr. Shaitana.
5. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the fire.
(b) By the black box.
(c) By the bar.
(d) By the bridge table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
2. Who are the four suspects?
3. Who does Dr. Roberts admit to knowing prior to attending Shaitana's event?
4. Who does Mrs. Oliver immediately think is the murderer in Chapter 4?
5. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)