|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
2. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
(c) Dr. Roberts.
3. What did the doctor notice about Mrs. Lorrimer while playing bridge?
(a) She is aggressive.
(b) She is frightened easily.
(c) She is very modest.
(d) She is a first-class player.
4. Where is the Wessex House located?
5. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
(a) He gets angry about it.
(b) He agrees with it.
(c) He dismisses it.
(d) He gets excited about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
2. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
3. Who does Despard think is a good player?
4. What is Poirot's theory for identifying the suspect?
5. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)