|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Anne Meredith.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
2. What does Poirot express concern over?
(a) The date of the event.
(b) The location of the event.
(c) The cost of the event.
(d) Shaitana's guests.
3. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Meredith.
4. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
(a) In Johannesburg.
(b) In Egypt.
(c) In Edinburgh.
(d) In London.
5. How long does it take after the body of the murdered victim in Chapter 3 is removed for the sleuths to begin investigating?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
2. Who does Lorrimer think is a cautious player?
3. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
4. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
5. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)