|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the four suspects?
(a) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(b) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(c) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
2. Who does Lorrimer think is a cautious player?
(a) Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
3. When asked who he suspects, who does Dr. Roberts think is the murderer?
4. How does the second interview go?
(a) It is delayed.
(b) More quickly than the first.
(c) Ends abruptly.
(d) More slowly than the first.
5. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
2. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
3. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
4. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
5. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)