|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
(a) It is exciting.
(b) It is stupid.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is expensive.
2. How does the second interview go?
(a) More quickly than the first.
(b) It is delayed.
(c) Ends abruptly.
(d) More slowly than the first.
3. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
(a) He was figuring out a way to eliminate his victims.
(b) He was trying to engage Poirot in a heated debate.
(c) He was determined to set up his own death.
(d) He was putting up his collection of murderers on display.
4. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
(a) Agatha Christie.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Anne Meredith.
(d) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
5. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Hercule Poirot.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Miss Meredith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
2. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
3. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
4. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
5. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)