|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them sleepy.
(b) Makes them uncomfortable.
(c) Makes them comfortable.
(d) Makes them giddy.
2. How does Dr. Roberts rate Miss Meredith as a card player?
3. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Superintendent Battle.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
4. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is an opera guide.
(b) He is a policeman.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He is a detective.
5. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
(a) Gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
2. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
3. When asked who he suspects, who does Dr. Roberts think is the murderer?
4. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
5. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)