|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
(a) His short stature.
(b) His profession.
(c) His mustache.
(d) His bald head.
2. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
(a) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Major Despard.
3. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A film event.
(c) A theater performance.
(d) A dance.
4. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the fire.
(b) By the bridge table.
(c) By the black box.
(d) By the bar.
5. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
2. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
3. Who is seated by the fire?
4. What do the sleuths sort through in order to identify the murderer?
5. When asked who he suspects, who does Dr. Roberts think is the murderer?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)