|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is an opera guide.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He is a detective.
(d) He is a policeman.
2. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Major Despard.
3. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
4. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
(a) He gets angry about it.
(b) He dismisses it.
(c) He agrees with it.
(d) He gets excited about it.
5. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
2. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
3. How does Dr. Roberts rate Miss Meredith as a card player?
4. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
5. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)