|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the black box.
(b) By the bridge table.
(c) By the fire.
(d) By the bar.
2. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
(a) Prostitutes and hoodlums.
(b) Thieves and brothel owners.
(c) Singers and dancers.
(d) Murderers and detectives.
3. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) A snuff box exhibition.
(d) An opera show.
4. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
5. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Shaitana's apartment.
(b) Shaitana's warehouse.
(c) Shaitana's theater hall.
(d) Shaitana's restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Wessex House located?
2. Who is seated by the fire?
3. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
4. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
5. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)