|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
2. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is an opera guide.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He is a policeman.
(d) He is a detective.
3. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the bar.
(b) By the fire.
(c) By the black box.
(d) By the bridge table.
4. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
(a) A snuff box exhibition.
(b) An opera show.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bar.
5. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
(a) Anne Meredith.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
2. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
3. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
4. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
5. Where is the Wessex House located?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)