|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
(c) Shooting accident.
2. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
3. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the bar.
(b) By the black box.
(c) By the bridge table.
(d) By the fire.
4. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer sewing.
(b) Shaitana fighting with Major Despard.
(c) The bridge game in progress.
(d) Miss Meredith snoring.
5. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Major Despard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the four sleuths?
2. Where is the Wessex House located?
3. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
4. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
5. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)