|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
(a) It is expensive.
(b) It is exciting.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is stupid.
2. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Major Despard.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Miss Meredith.
3. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
(a) His mustache.
(b) His profession.
(c) His short stature.
(d) His bald head.
4. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
5. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
2. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
3. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
4. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
5. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)