|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
(a) He dismisses it.
(b) He agrees with it.
(c) He gets angry about it.
(d) He gets excited about it.
2. Who are the four sleuths?
(a) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
(b) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(c) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
3. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
(a) The bridge game in progress.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer sewing.
(c) Miss Meredith snoring.
(d) Shaitana fighting with Major Despard.
4. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
5. What does Poirot express concern over?
(a) The location of the event.
(b) The cost of the event.
(c) The date of the event.
(d) Shaitana's guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
2. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
3. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
4. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
5. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)