|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
(a) Good luck.
(b) Plenty of money.
(c) Special opportunities.
(d) Plenty of resources.
2. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
(a) Younger victims.
(b) Murder suspects.
(c) Older victims.
4. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the bridge table.
(b) By the black box.
(c) By the bar.
(d) By the fire.
5. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Hercule Poirot.
(d) Colonel Race.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Wessex House located?
2. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
3. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
4. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
5. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)