|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the four sleuths?
(a) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
(b) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(c) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(d) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
2. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
(a) Hercule Poirot.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Miss Meredith.
3. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them sleepy.
(b) Makes them uncomfortable.
(c) Makes them giddy.
(d) Makes them comfortable.
4. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
(a) A snuff box exhibition.
(b) An opera show.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bar.
5. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is a policeman.
(b) He is an opera guide.
(c) He is a detective.
(d) He is retired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
2. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
3. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
4. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
5. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)