|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
(a) Anne Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(c) Agatha Christie.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
2. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
(a) He is slow.
(b) He is overweight.
(c) He is ridiculous.
(d) He is agile.
3. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the black box.
(b) By the fire.
(c) By the bar.
(d) By the bridge table.
4. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(b) Race and Poirot.
(c) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
5. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Poirot cannot catch criminals.
(b) Poirot loves criminals.
(c) Poirot is a criminal himself.
(d) Poirot is afraid of criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
2. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
3. What does Poirot express concern over?
4. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
5. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)