|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
2. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Hercule Poirot.
(d) Colonel Race.
3. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
(a) He dismisses it.
(b) He gets excited about it.
(c) He gets angry about it.
(d) He agrees with it.
4. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Poirot cannot catch criminals.
(b) Poirot is a criminal himself.
(c) Poirot loves criminals.
(d) Poirot is afraid of criminals.
5. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(b) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Race and Poirot.
(d) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
2. What does Poirot express concern over?
3. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
4. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
5. Where is the Wessex House located?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)