|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is a detective.
(b) He is a policeman.
(c) He is an opera guide.
(d) He is retired.
2. Where is the Wessex House located?
3. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
4. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
5. Who are the four sleuths?
(a) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(b) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(c) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
2. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
3. What does Poirot express concern over?
4. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
5. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)