|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
(a) It is exciting.
(b) It is expensive.
(c) It is stupid.
(d) It is dangerous.
2. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
(a) A theater performance.
(b) A film event.
(c) A dance.
(d) A dinner party.
3. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
(b) Older victims.
(c) Murder suspects.
(d) Younger victims.
4. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Shaitana's warehouse.
(b) Shaitana's theater hall.
(c) Shaitana's restaurant.
(d) Shaitana's apartment.
5. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Major Despard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
2. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
3. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
4. Where is the Wessex House located?
5. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)