|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
(d) Gold coins.
2. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
(a) Anne Meredith.
(b) Agatha Christie.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
3. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Shaitana's theater hall.
(b) Shaitana's apartment.
(c) Shaitana's restaurant.
(d) Shaitana's warehouse.
4. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Major Despard.
5. Who are the four suspects?
(a) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(b) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(c) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
2. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
3. Where is the Wessex House located?
4. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
5. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)