|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
(a) Plenty of money.
(b) Special opportunities.
(c) Good luck.
(d) Plenty of resources.
2. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
(a) It is stupid.
(b) It is exciting.
(c) It is expensive.
(d) It is dangerous.
3. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
(a) His short stature.
(b) His profession.
(c) His bald head.
(d) His mustache.
4. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
(a) Anne Meredith.
(b) Agatha Christie.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
5. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
2. Where is the Wessex House located?
3. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
4. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
5. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)