|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them sleepy.
(b) Makes them giddy.
(c) Makes them uncomfortable.
(d) Makes them comfortable.
2. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Poirot is afraid of criminals.
(b) Poirot cannot catch criminals.
(c) Poirot loves criminals.
(d) Poirot is a criminal himself.
3. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
(a) It is expensive.
(b) It is exciting.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is stupid.
4. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
(a) He is ridiculous.
(b) He is agile.
(c) He is slow.
(d) He is overweight.
5. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
(a) Shooting accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
2. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
3. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
4. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
5. Where is the Wessex House located?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)