|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
(a) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Colonel Race.
2. Who are the four suspects?
(a) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(b) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(c) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
3. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
(a) He is retired.
(b) He is a detective.
(c) He is an opera guide.
(d) He is a policeman.
4. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
(a) Prostitutes and hoodlums.
(b) Murderers and detectives.
(c) Singers and dancers.
(d) Thieves and brothel owners.
5. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
(a) Good luck.
(b) Plenty of money.
(c) Plenty of resources.
(d) Special opportunities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
2. What does Shaitana claim to collect?
3. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
4. Where is the Wessex House located?
5. Who are the four sleuths?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)