|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author leave the reader feeling about Poirot and criminals by the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Poirot loves criminals.
(b) Poirot cannot catch criminals.
(c) Poirot is afraid of criminals.
(d) Poirot is a criminal himself.
2. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
(a) An opera show.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) A snuff box exhibition.
3. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Shaitana's restaurant.
(b) Shaitana's theater hall.
(c) Shaitana's warehouse.
(d) Shaitana's apartment.
4. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
(a) He gets excited about it.
(b) He gets angry about it.
(c) He dismisses it.
(d) He agrees with it.
5. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is seated by the fire?
2. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
3. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
4. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
5. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)