|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
(a) Killing the professor.
(b) Cheating at bridge.
(c) Making poison.
(d) Killing Shaitana.
2. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(b) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Her clothing and stockings.
(d) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
3. What is Poirot making an indirect reference to by mentioning Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
(a) A game she lost.
(b) A lie she gave.
(c) An event in her past.
(d) A lover she had.
4. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
(b) Drawing room.
5. What does Poirot notice on Mrs. Lorrimer's arm?
(a) Two bite marks.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A slight bruise.
(d) A big cut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has information about Major Despard concerning an event in his past?
2. How does the second interview go?
3. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
4. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
5. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)