Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the story that the widow tells Poirot?
(d) Forbidden love.
2. Where do the four sleuths meet to put their clues together?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) Notre Dame.
(c) Westminster Chapel.
(d) Isle of Dogs.
3. What did the doctor notice about Miss Meredith's hands while playing bridge?
(a) They shook.
(b) They have knots from arthritis.
(c) They are long and tapered.
(d) They are fat and chubby.
4. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
5. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
2. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
3. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
4. Who are the four suspects?
5. Who has information about Major Despard concerning an event in his past?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)