Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dr. Roberts apparently guilty of that made his patient furious?
(a) Lying about his records.
(b) Giving the patient the wrong medicine.
(c) Stealing the patient's money.
(d) Impropriety with the patient's wife.
2. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
(a) Rugs and two knickknacks.
(b) Clothing and jewelry.
(c) Paintings and vases.
(d) Table and chairs.
3. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Shaitana's murder.
(b) Motive for the death of a patient.
(c) Psychological motives for all suspects.
(d) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
4. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Anne Meredith.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
5. Who are the four sleuths?
(a) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(b) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
(c) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(d) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Poirot making an indirect reference to by mentioning Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
2. Who does Mrs. Oliver immediately think is the murderer in Chapter 4?
3. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
4. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
5. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)