|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a house does Mrs. Lorrimer inhabit?
(a) Dirty, small, and smelly.
(b) Big, comfortable, and messy.
(c) Small, tasteful, and well-kept.
(d) Large, ornate, and official.
2. Who thought she was poisoned by her family, according to Dr. Roberts' secretary?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Miss Burgess.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Miss Graves.
3. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
4. Who are the four suspects?
(a) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(b) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
(c) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
5. How does Shaitana respond to Poirot's opinion of his plan?
(a) He agrees with it.
(b) He gets angry about it.
(c) He dismisses it.
(d) He gets excited about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
2. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
3. What do the sleuths sort through in order to identify the murderer?
4. What does Poirot say about Shaitana's plan?
5. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to remember very accurately from the night of the murder?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)