|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Steal and fight.
(b) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(c) Belch and fart.
(d) Poke the fire and get drinks.
2. How does the second interview go?
(a) It is delayed.
(b) Ends abruptly.
(c) More slowly than the first.
(d) More quickly than the first.
3. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(c) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Race and Poirot.
4. Who does Shaitana say he will invite to his event?
(a) Thieves and brothel owners.
(b) Prostitutes and hoodlums.
(c) Singers and dancers.
(d) Murderers and detectives.
5. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Ariadne Oliver.
(d) Major Despard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Roberts rate Miss Meredith as a card player?
2. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
3. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
4. What does Shaitana invite Poirot to attend?
5. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)