|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Poirot making an indirect reference to by mentioning Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
(a) An event in her past.
(b) A lover she had.
(c) A lie she gave.
(d) A game she lost.
2. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
3. Who is the first sleuth to visit Anne and her employer?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
(c) Superintendent Battle.
(d) Maj. Despard.
4. Who apparently killed Mr. Craddock?
(a) Janice Oliver.
(b) Miss Burgess.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Col. Race.
5. What does Anne do that proves Poirot's theory?
(a) She lies about her education.
(b) She steals stockings.
(c) She lives in squalor.
(d) She fights her rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
2. What is the shocking revelation about the murder that Poirot has in Chapters 26 and 27?
3. What kind of manners does Poirot reveal to Mrs. Lorrimer?
4. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
5. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)