|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Long and laborious.
(b) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(c) Contentious and difficult.
(d) Quick and efficient.
2. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
(a) His own suffering.
3. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Ariadne Oliver.
(d) Major Despard.
4. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to picking up while playing dummy?
(a) A pitcher.
(b) A rope.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A dagger.
5. How does Anne feel around Rhoda?
(a) Like a wallflower.
(b) Like a thief.
(c) Like a lover.
(d) Like a beggar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
2. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
3. What does Anne do that proves Poirot's theory?
4. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
5. What does Mrs. Lorrimer request from Poirot?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)