|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigned to go visit the widow of Maj. Despard's former employer?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
2. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(b) Long and laborious.
(c) Quick and efficient.
(d) Contentious and difficult.
4. How does Anne feel around Rhoda?
(a) Like a beggar.
(b) Like a lover.
(c) Like a thief.
(d) Like a wallflower.
5. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
(a) Good luck.
(b) Plenty of money.
(c) Special opportunities.
(d) Plenty of resources.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the four suspects?
2. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
3. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
4. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
5. What is Poirot's theory for identifying the suspect?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)