|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Craddock.
(c) Mr. Craddock.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
2. Who is the first sleuth to visit Anne and her employer?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Superintendent Battle.
(c) Maj. Despard.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
3. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
4. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
(a) By challenging the murderer to a duel.
(b) By making fun of the murderer.
(c) By talking about murder options.
(d) By saying he wanted to die.
5. What mystery surrounds Major Despard's employer's death?
(a) Whether he died in battle or committed suicide.
(b) Whether he was killed by natives or eaten by snakes.
(c) Whether he drowned or burned alive.
(d) Whether he was shot or died of fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer trying to protect?
2. What objects does Mrs. Lorrimer describe to Poirot?
3. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
4. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
5. What does Poirot tell Battle they must do quickly?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)