|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Hercule Poirot.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. What effect does Mrs. Lorrimer's confession have on Poirot?
(a) Delights him.
(b) Soothes him.
(c) Angers him.
(d) Confuses him.
3. Who has information about Major Despard concerning an event in his past?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
4. What is Poirot making an indirect reference to by mentioning Mrs. Lorrimer's memory?
(a) A lie she gave.
(b) An event in her past.
(c) A lover she had.
(d) A game she lost.
5. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Race and Poirot.
(c) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
2. Who does Poirot work with to discuss investigative findings?
3. Who is seated by the fire?
4. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
5. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)