|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Becomes fearful.
(b) Screams in delight.
(c) Views dispassionately.
(d) Cries passionately.
2. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
3. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
4. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(b) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
(d) Her clothing and stockings.
5. Who does Lorrimer think is a cautious player?
(a) Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Miss Meredith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the reference that Poirot makes compared to the conversation he is having with Mrs. Lorrimer?
2. What kind of manners does Poirot reveal to Mrs. Lorrimer?
3. Who does Poirot work with to discuss investigative findings?
4. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
5. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)