|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
(a) Older victims.
(b) Younger victims.
(d) Murder suspects.
2. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
(a) Peruvian cocoa.
(b) Indian blue glass.
(c) Bohemian glass.
(d) Syrup of Figs.
3. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
(a) Mr. Craddock.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mrs. Craddock.
4. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Ariadne Oliver.
(d) Major Despard.
5. What does Anne do that proves Poirot's theory?
(a) She lives in squalor.
(b) She steals stockings.
(c) She lies about her education.
(d) She fights her rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the four sleuths?
2. What does Poirot ask Mrs. Lorrimer to tell him about the night of the murder?
3. What was Dr. Roberts apparently guilty of that made his patient furious?
4. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
5. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)