|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
(a) Wire-tapping their homes.
(b) Torturing them.
(c) Interrogating them till dawn.
(d) Digging into their pasts.
2. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
(a) By challenging the murderer to a duel.
(b) By saying he wanted to die.
(c) By making fun of the murderer.
(d) By talking about murder options.
3. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Mr. Craddock.
(d) Mrs. Craddock.
4. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
5. What does Poirot compliment Mrs. Lorrimer with?
(a) A spirit of warmth and candor.
(b) A mind capable of winning the lottery.
(c) A heart full of kindness.
(d) A mind capable of murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Lorrimer able to remember very accurately from the night of the murder?
2. What is the name of Anne's former employer that died?
3. What objects does Mrs. Lorrimer describe to Poirot?
4. Who does Anne go to have tea with in Chapter 18?
5. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)