|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
(a) Drawing room.
2. What does Anne do that proves Poirot's theory?
(a) She steals stockings.
(b) She lies about her education.
(c) She fights her rapist.
(d) She lives in squalor.
3. What about Anne Meredith makes her an obvious target?
(a) Her youth and seeming lack of sophistication.
(b) Her inability to keep a steady gaze and her fear.
(c) Her willingness to argue and her nervous nature.
(d) Her poverty and her falsehoods.
4. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
5. Who is assigned to go visit the widow of Maj. Despard's former employer?
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Poirot think Meredith could be capable of murder?
2. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
3. What does Mrs. Lorrimer confess to?
4. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
5. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)