|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the four sleuths agree to do together to solve the murder?
(a) Be on trial.
(b) Surround the house.
(c) Talk to the police.
(d) Question the suspects.
2. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
(b) Dr. Roberts.
3. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Battle.
(b) Mrs. Oliver.
(c) Mr. Shaitana.
(d) Mr. Poirot.
4. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
(b) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
(c) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
(d) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
5. Who is the first sleuth to visit Anne and her employer?
(a) Maj. Despard.
(b) Superintendent Battle.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does Mrs. Lorrimer's confession have on Poirot?
2. What mystery surrounds Major Despard's employer's death?
3. What does Mrs. Lorrimer say about Mr. Shaitana's words?
4. Who does the first sleuth tell that Anne and her employer are guilty of the murder?
5. Which sleuth does Rhoda visit in Chapter 17?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)