|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer sewing.
(b) Miss Meredith snoring.
(c) Shaitana fighting with Major Despard.
(d) The bridge game in progress.
2. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Race and Poirot.
(b) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(d) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Miss Burgess.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) A woman of his past.
4. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
(a) Mr. Poirot.
(b) Mr. Shaitana.
(c) Mr. Battle.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
5. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
(a) Interrogating them till dawn.
(b) Torturing them.
(c) Digging into their pasts.
(d) Wire-tapping their homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
2. Where does Battle go to look into the death of Anne's former employer?
3. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
4. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
5. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)