|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
2. What does Poirot tell Battle they must do quickly?
(a) Steal the map.
(b) Close in on Anne.
(c) Round up the suspects.
(d) Find the fugitive.
3. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
4. What about Anne Meredith makes her an obvious target?
(a) Her youth and seeming lack of sophistication.
(b) Her inability to keep a steady gaze and her fear.
(c) Her willingness to argue and her nervous nature.
(d) Her poverty and her falsehoods.
5. Who does Despard think is a good player?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Col. Race.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
2. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
3. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
4. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
5. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)