|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
(b) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
(c) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
(d) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
3. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Race and Poirot.
(b) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
4. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
(a) Interrogating them till dawn.
(b) Wire-tapping their homes.
(c) Torturing them.
(d) Digging into their pasts.
5. When Mrs. Lorrimer tells M. Poirot that she has no obligation to speak to him about Shaitana's murder, what does he say or do?
(a) He argues and demands an explanation.
(b) He refuses and gets very angry.
(c) He gracefully accepts and leaves.
(d) He begs and does not give up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
2. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
3. Who does the parlor maid say that Dr. Roberts had an argument with?
4. Who does Despard think is a good player?
5. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)