|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
(a) Shooting accident.
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(b) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(c) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(d) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
3. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
4. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the fire.
(b) By the bar.
(c) By the bridge table.
(d) By the black box.
5. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Ariadne Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Roberts admit to knowing prior to attending Shaitana's event?
2. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
3. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
4. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
5. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)