|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
2. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
(a) Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Meredith.
3. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
(d) South Africa.
4. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
(b) His own suffering.
5. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
(a) He was determined to set up his own death.
(b) He was trying to engage Poirot in a heated debate.
(c) He was putting up his collection of murderers on display.
(d) He was figuring out a way to eliminate his victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
2. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
3. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
4. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
5. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)