|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Superintendent Battle.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
2. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
3. When asked who he suspects, who does Dr. Roberts think is the murderer?
4. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Major Despard.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
5. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
2. How does the second interview go?
3. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
4. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
5. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)