|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
2. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
(a) Plenty of money.
(b) Special opportunities.
(c) Good luck.
(d) Plenty of resources.
3. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Shaitana's warehouse.
(b) Shaitana's restaurant.
(c) Shaitana's theater hall.
(d) Shaitana's apartment.
4. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
(c) Dr. Roberts.
5. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He likes an immediate picture.
(b) He is afraid of losing.
(c) He is wishy-washy.
(d) He is demanding and controlling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
3. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
4. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
5. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)