|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the four sleuths?
(a) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(b) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
(c) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
2. How does the second interview go?
(a) It is delayed.
(b) Ends abruptly.
(c) More quickly than the first.
(d) More slowly than the first.
3. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
(c) Drawing room.
4. When asked who he suspects, who does Dr. Roberts think is the murderer?
5. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take after the body of the murdered victim in Chapter 3 is removed for the sleuths to begin investigating?
2. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
3. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
4. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
5. What do the four sleuths agree to do together to solve the murder?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)