|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the fire.
(b) By the bar.
(c) By the black box.
(d) By the bridge table.
3. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(b) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(c) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(d) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
4. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
5. Who does Mrs. Oliver immediately think is the murderer in Chapter 4?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Major Despard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
2. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
3. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
4. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
5. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)