|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
(a) Hercule Poirot.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Superintendent Battle.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
3. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Steal and fight.
(b) Poke the fire and get drinks.
(c) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(d) Belch and fart.
4. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Cries passionately.
(b) Views dispassionately.
(c) Becomes fearful.
(d) Screams in delight.
5. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
2. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
3. Who is seated by the fire?
4. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
5. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)