|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Agatha Christie.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
2. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Quick and efficient.
(b) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(c) Long and laborious.
(d) Contentious and difficult.
3. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
4. What does Shaitana say that doctors have?
(a) Plenty of money.
(b) Plenty of resources.
(c) Special opportunities.
(d) Good luck.
5. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
(a) He was trying to engage Poirot in a heated debate.
(b) He was determined to set up his own death.
(c) He was putting up his collection of murderers on display.
(d) He was figuring out a way to eliminate his victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
2. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
3. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
4. Who are the four suspects?
5. Who does Lorrimer think is a cautious player?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)