|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Hercule Poirot.
(d) Colonel Race.
2. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(b) Contentious and difficult.
(c) Long and laborious.
(d) Quick and efficient.
3. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(b) Steal and fight.
(c) Belch and fart.
(d) Poke the fire and get drinks.
4. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them comfortable.
(b) Makes them uncomfortable.
(c) Makes them giddy.
(d) Makes them sleepy.
5. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Race and Poirot.
(b) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(d) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
2. What do the four sleuths agree to do together to solve the murder?
3. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
4. Who does Despard think is a good player?
5. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)