|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Belch and fart.
(b) Poke the fire and get drinks.
(c) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(d) Steal and fight.
2. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Anne Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Agatha Christie.
3. When asked who he suspects, who does Dr. Roberts think is the murderer?
4. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
(a) Hercule Poirot.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Major Despard.
5. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
2. Who is seated by the fire?
3. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
4. Who seems to have a lively and adventurous spirit and likes to talk to Colonel Race?
5. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)