|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(b) Contentious and difficult.
(c) Long and laborious.
(d) Quick and efficient.
2. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the fire.
(b) By the bridge table.
(c) By the bar.
(d) By the black box.
3. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
4. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them comfortable.
(b) Makes them uncomfortable.
(c) Makes them giddy.
(d) Makes them sleepy.
5. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
(a) He was figuring out a way to eliminate his victims.
(b) He was trying to engage Poirot in a heated debate.
(c) He was determined to set up his own death.
(d) He was putting up his collection of murderers on display.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the second interview go?
2. Who does Mrs. Oliver immediately think is the murderer in Chapter 4?
3. What does Shaitana call a woman's weapon?
4. Who is seated by the fire?
5. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)