|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Major Despard.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
3. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
4. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
5. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
(a) Colonel Race.
(b) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Major Despard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
2. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
3. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
4. Who does Mrs. Oliver immediately think is the murderer in Chapter 4?
5. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)