|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(b) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Race and Poirot.
2. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Ariadne Oliver.
(d) Major Despard.
3. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
(a) Shaitana fighting with Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith snoring.
(c) The bridge game in progress.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer sewing.
4. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
(a) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Dr. Roberts.
5. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(b) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(c) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(d) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the four suspects?
2. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
3. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
4. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
5. What do the sleuths sort through in order to identify the murderer?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)