|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Quick and efficient.
(b) Contentious and difficult.
(c) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(d) Long and laborious.
2. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
3. What do the four sleuths agree to do together to solve the murder?
(a) Be on trial.
(b) Surround the house.
(c) Question the suspects.
(d) Talk to the police.
4. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Miss Meredith.
5. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the second interview go?
2. How long does it take after the body of the murdered victim in Chapter 3 is removed for the sleuths to begin investigating?
3. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
4. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
5. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)