|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them comfortable.
(b) Makes them uncomfortable.
(c) Makes them sleepy.
(d) Makes them giddy.
2. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Views dispassionately.
(b) Cries passionately.
(c) Becomes fearful.
(d) Screams in delight.
3. Who are the four suspects?
(a) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Major Despard.
(b) Major Despard, Mr. Shaitana, Anne Meredith, and Dr. Roberts.
(c) Dr. Roberts, Major Despard, Mrs. Lorrimer, and Anne Meredith.
(d) Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Ariadne Oliver, Superintendent Battle, and Colonel Race.
4. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Hercule Poirot.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Colonel Race.
5. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(b) Contentious and difficult.
(c) Quick and efficient.
(d) Long and laborious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
2. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
3. How does Dr. Roberts rate Miss Meredith as a card player?
4. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
5. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)