|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
(a) He was determined to set up his own death.
(b) He was figuring out a way to eliminate his victims.
(c) He was trying to engage Poirot in a heated debate.
(d) He was putting up his collection of murderers on display.
2. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
3. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Major Despard.
4. What does Shaitana say is his preferred method of murder?
(d) Shooting accident.
5. What do the sleuths sort through in order to identify the murderer?
(a) Bottles and drinks.
(b) Dinner remains.
(c) Wastepaper baskets.
(d) Clues and evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
2. Who does Despard think is a good player?
3. Who is seated by the fire?
4. How does Dr. Roberts rate himself as a card player?
5. Who are the four suspects?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)