|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
(a) Why he does not lock them up.
(b) Why he does not take their fingerprints.
(c) Why he does not get a search warrant.
(d) Why he asks people about the bridge game.
2. Who does Dr. Roberts admit to knowing prior to attending Shaitana's event?
(b) Miss Meredith.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
4. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
(b) Drawing room.
5. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
(a) Hercule Poirot.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Miss Meredith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
2. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
3. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
4. Who asks Dr. Roberts how well he knew his host and his companions?
5. Who are the four suspects?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)