|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(b) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(c) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(d) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
2. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
(a) Mrs. Lorrimer sewing.
(b) Miss Meredith snoring.
(c) Shaitana fighting with Major Despard.
(d) The bridge game in progress.
3. What do they discover about Shaitana's set up for the evening?
(a) He was putting up his collection of murderers on display.
(b) He was trying to engage Poirot in a heated debate.
(c) He was determined to set up his own death.
(d) He was figuring out a way to eliminate his victims.
4. Who is seated by the fire?
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
5. Where do the four sleuths arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Shaitana's restaurant.
(b) Shaitana's warehouse.
(c) Shaitana's theater hall.
(d) Shaitana's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
2. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
3. Who is cheerful and ebullient in nature, and seems an unlikely murder suspect?
4. Whose testimony does Mrs. Lorrimer confirm?
5. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)