|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
2. What do the sleuths sort through in order to identify the murderer?
(a) Clues and evidence.
(b) Dinner remains.
(c) Bottles and drinks.
(d) Wastepaper baskets.
3. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
(c) South Africa.
4. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Anne Meredith.
5. How do Shaitana's remarks affect some of his guests?
(a) Makes them sleepy.
(b) Makes them comfortable.
(c) Makes them uncomfortable.
(d) Makes them giddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
2. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
3. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
4. Who tells Mrs. Oliver that in real life they must approach the process differently instead of going on instinct?
5. How long does it take after the body of the murdered victim in Chapter 3 is removed for the sleuths to begin investigating?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)