Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(b) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(c) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(d) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
3. How does Dr. Roberts rate Miss Meredith as a card player?
4. What does Shaitana discuss with his dinner guests about sleeping sickness?
(d) His own suffering.
5. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(b) Quick and efficient.
(c) Long and laborious.
(d) Contentious and difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
2. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
3. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
4. Who appears to be very shy and retiring in Chapter 2?
5. Who does Despard think is a good player?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)