Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(b) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(c) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(d) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
2. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Becomes fearful.
(b) Views dispassionately.
(c) Cries passionately.
(d) Screams in delight.
3. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Hercule Poirot.
4. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the fire.
(b) By the bridge table.
(c) By the bar.
(d) By the black box.
5. Who is lovely, genteel, and elderly in Chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Agatha Christie.
(d) Anne Meredith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is seated by the fire?
2. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
3. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
4. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
5. How many times did Dr. Roberts leave his table on the night of the murder?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)