|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Miss Meredith born?
2. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Psychological motives for all suspects.
(b) Motive for the death of a patient.
(c) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
(d) Shaitana's murder.
3. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Poke the fire and get drinks.
(b) Steal and fight.
(c) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(d) Belch and fart.
4. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
(a) Mix them with fiction.
(b) Elaborate on them.
(c) Confuse them.
(d) Forget them.
5. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Miss Meredith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is seated by the fire?
2. Who does the first sleuth tell that Anne and her employer are guilty of the murder?
3. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
4. What kind of relationship does Anne have with her employer?
5. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)