|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dr. Roberts apparently guilty of that made his patient furious?
(a) Lying about his records.
(b) Stealing the patient's money.
(c) Giving the patient the wrong medicine.
(d) Impropriety with the patient's wife.
2. What is Poirot's theory for identifying the suspect?
(a) Psychological study.
(b) Lock them up.
(c) Deprive them of food and water.
(d) Interrogate them till dawn.
3. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
4. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Screams in delight.
(b) Views dispassionately.
(c) Cries passionately.
(d) Becomes fearful.
5. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Hercule Poirot.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Miss Meredith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
2. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
3. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
4. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
5. By Chapter 8, how many people has the murderer killed, according to the sleuths?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)