|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Chapter 8, how many people has the murderer killed, according to the sleuths?
2. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
(a) In Egypt.
(b) In Edinburgh.
(c) In London.
(d) In Johannesburg.
3. What is Poirot's theory for identifying the suspect?
(a) Interrogate them till dawn.
(b) Lock them up.
(c) Deprive them of food and water.
(d) Psychological study.
4. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Hercule Poirot.
(d) Colonel Race.
5. How does the second interview go?
(a) It is delayed.
(b) More slowly than the first.
(c) Ends abruptly.
(d) More quickly than the first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
2. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
3. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
4. What was Dr. Roberts apparently guilty of that made his patient furious?
5. What about Anne Meredith makes her an obvious target?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)