|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Screams in delight.
(b) Becomes fearful.
(c) Cries passionately.
(d) Views dispassionately.
2. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Race and Poirot.
(b) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
3. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
(a) By talking about murder options.
(b) By saying he wanted to die.
(c) By challenging the murderer to a duel.
(d) By making fun of the murderer.
4. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Shaitana's murder.
(b) Motive for the death of a patient.
(c) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
(d) Psychological motives for all suspects.
5. By Chapter 8, how many people has the murderer killed, according to the sleuths?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
2. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
3. How does the second interview go?
4. Who does Lorrimer think is a cautious player?
5. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)