|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Miss Meredith born?
2. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Ariadne Oliver.
(d) Miss Meredith.
3. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
(a) Mrs. Oliver.
(b) Mr. Shaitana.
(c) Mr. Battle.
(d) Mr. Poirot.
4. Who does the first sleuth tell that Anne and her employer are guilty of the murder?
(a) Maj. Despard.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Col. Race.
5. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
(a) Investigative techniques.
(b) Crime scene notes.
(c) Boudoir selections.
(d) Interviewing suspects.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
2. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
3. Based on Mr. Shaitana's comments at dinner, what does Poirot think the murderer's motivation was?
4. What is Poirot's theory for identifying the suspect?
5. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)