|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
(a) Confuse them.
(b) Elaborate on them.
(c) Mix them with fiction.
(d) Forget them.
2. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Hercule Poirot.
(d) Colonel Race.
3. What is the name of the parlor maid?
(a) Janice Oliver.
(b) Anna Ward.
(c) Elsie Batt.
(d) Miss Burgess.
4. To whom is Anne a companion?
(a) Rhoda Dawes.
(b) Miss Burgess.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
5. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
(b) Shaitana's murder.
(c) Psychological motives for all suspects.
(d) Motive for the death of a patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
2. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
3. Who does the parlor maid say that Dr. Roberts had an argument with?
4. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
5. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)