|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Chapter 8, how many people has the murderer killed, according to the sleuths?
2. Who is the mystery writer in Chapter 8?
(a) Mrs. Oliver.
(b) Mr. Poirot.
(c) Mr. Battle.
(d) Mr. Shaitana.
3. Why did Shaitana invite the four suspects?
(a) He wanted to fool them into making a mistake.
(b) He was trying to scare them into confession.
(c) He was hoping to see Poirot at work.
(d) He thought they had all committed a murder in their past.
4. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
(b) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
(c) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
(d) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
5. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
(a) Crime scene notes.
(b) Interviewing suspects.
(c) Investigative techniques.
(d) Boudoir selections.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
2. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
3. Who does the parlor maid say that Dr. Roberts had an argument with?
4. What kind of relationship does Anne have with her employer?
5. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)