|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
(a) In London.
(b) In Egypt.
(c) In Edinburgh.
(d) In Johannesburg.
2. What was Dr. Roberts apparently guilty of that made his patient furious?
(a) Giving the patient the wrong medicine.
(b) Lying about his records.
(c) Stealing the patient's money.
(d) Impropriety with the patient's wife.
3. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
(a) Drawing room.
4. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
(a) Mr. Shaitana.
(b) Mr. Battle.
(c) Mrs. Oliver.
(d) Mr. Poirot.
5. Based on Mr. Shaitana's comments at dinner, what does Poirot think the murderer's motivation was?
(a) Driven by lust.
(b) Spur of the moment.
(c) Long-sought revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
2. What is the name of the parlor maid?
3. Where was Miss Meredith born?
4. What kind of relationship does Anne have with her employer?
5. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)