|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Poirot's theory for identifying the suspect?
(a) Interrogate them till dawn.
(b) Deprive them of food and water.
(c) Lock them up.
(d) Psychological study.
2. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Race and Poirot.
(b) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(c) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. Who does Lorrimer think overbids as a player?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Major Despard.
(d) Ariadne Oliver.
4. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Steal and fight.
(b) Belch and fart.
(c) Poke the fire and get drinks.
(d) Smoke and laugh a lot.
5. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
(a) By the fire.
(b) By the bar.
(c) By the black box.
(d) By the bridge table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
2. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
3. Who is the first sleuth to visit Anne and her employer?
4. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
5. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)