|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
(a) In Edinburgh.
(b) In London.
(c) In Egypt.
(d) In Johannesburg.
2. What about Anne Meredith makes her an obvious target?
(a) Her youth and seeming lack of sophistication.
(b) Her inability to keep a steady gaze and her fear.
(c) Her willingness to argue and her nervous nature.
(d) Her poverty and her falsehoods.
3. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Colonel Race.
(c) Hercule Poirot.
(d) Miss Meredith.
4. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
(a) Screams in delight.
(b) Views dispassionately.
(c) Cries passionately.
(d) Becomes fearful.
5. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
(a) Belch and fart.
(b) Steal and fight.
(c) Smoke and laugh a lot.
(d) Poke the fire and get drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on Mr. Shaitana's comments at dinner, what does Poirot think the murderer's motivation was?
2. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
3. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
4. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
5. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)