|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first sleuth to visit Anne and her employer?
(a) Superintendent Battle.
(b) Col. Race.
(c) Maj. Despard.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
2. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
3. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
(a) By saying he wanted to die.
(b) By making fun of the murderer.
(c) By challenging the murderer to a duel.
(d) By talking about murder options.
4. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
5. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) Race and Poirot.
(c) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(d) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
2. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
3. How can vital clues be found from suspects, according to Poirot?
4. What about Anne Meredith makes her an obvious target?
5. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)