|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
(b) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
(c) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
(d) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
2. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
(c) Drawing room.
3. What was Dr. Roberts apparently guilty of that made his patient furious?
(a) Impropriety with the patient's wife.
(b) Giving the patient the wrong medicine.
(c) Lying about his records.
(d) Stealing the patient's money.
4. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
(b) Older victims.
(c) Murder suspects.
(d) Younger victims.
5. Who does the parlor maid say that Dr. Roberts had an argument with?
(a) Col. Race.
(b) Janice Oliver.
(c) Miss Burgess.
(d) Mr. Craddock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the first sleuth tell that Anne and her employer are guilty of the murder?
2. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
3. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
4. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
5. Where was Miss Meredith born?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)