|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose testimony does Mrs. Lorrimer confirm?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Dr. Roberts.
(c) Col. Race.
2. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
(a) Mrs. Craddock.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Mr. Craddock.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
3. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
(a) Crime scene notes.
(b) Boudoir selections.
(c) Interviewing suspects.
(d) Investigative techniques.
4. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Shaitana's murder.
(b) Motive for the death of a patient.
(c) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
(d) Psychological motives for all suspects.
5. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
(b) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
(c) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
(d) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
2. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
3. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
4. What about Anne Meredith makes her an obvious target?
5. How does Poirot think Shaitana sealed his fate?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)