|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
(a) Younger victims.
(c) Older victims.
(d) Murder suspects.
2. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
(a) Mrs. Oliver.
(b) Mr. Shaitana.
(c) Mr. Poirot.
(d) Mr. Battle.
3. Why did Shaitana invite the four suspects?
(a) He was hoping to see Poirot at work.
(b) He wanted to fool them into making a mistake.
(c) He was trying to scare them into confession.
(d) He thought they had all committed a murder in their past.
4. Who approaches Shaitana to say goodbye?
(a) Race and Poirot.
(b) Major Despard and Miss Oliver.
(c) Miss Meredith and Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Superintendent Battle and Mrs. Lorrimer.
5. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Hercule Poirot.
(c) Colonel Race.
(d) Miss Meredith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
2. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
3. Where does Shaitana go and sit after everyone is paired up?
4. Who has to leave a little after midnight to go home?
5. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)