|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think is a good player?
(a) Ariadne Oliver.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Dr. Roberts.
(d) Miss Meredith.
2. What is the name of the parlor maid?
(a) Elsie Batt.
(b) Miss Burgess.
(c) Janice Oliver.
(d) Anna Ward.
3. Who does the first sleuth tell that Anne and her employer are guilty of the murder?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Maj. Despard.
(c) Col. Race.
4. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
(a) Shaitana fighting with Major Despard.
(b) The bridge game in progress.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer sewing.
(d) Miss Meredith snoring.
5. Where did Mrs. Lorrimer meet Shaitana?
(a) In London.
(b) In Edinburgh.
(c) In Egypt.
(d) In Johannesburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do during the bridge game that is different from the women?
2. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
3. Who is Mrs. Lorrimer partnered with?
4. What does Lorrimer do when she sees the stiletto?
5. What is the mystery writer prone to do with facts?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)