|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lorrimer think is a cautious player?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Miss Meredith.
(d) Ariadne Oliver.
2. Who cannot prohibit the mystery writer from investigating the crime?
(a) Mr. Shaitana.
(b) Mr. Poirot.
(c) Mr. Battle.
(d) Mrs. Oliver.
3. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
4. What do the four sleuths decide they must appear to be investigating, by the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Motive for the death of a patient.
(b) Crime scene investigations approved by the police.
(c) Shaitana's murder.
(d) Psychological motives for all suspects.
5. How many times does Lorrimer talk to Shaitana during the night of the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do each of the four sleuths reveal a preference for in Chapter 8?
2. Who does Shaitana cleverly arrange at the table?
3. Who is Dr. Roberts paired with?
4. Who apparently killed Mr. Craddock?
5. To whom is Anne a companion?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)