|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is seated by the fire?
(a) Major Despard.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Mrs. Lorrimer.
2. What is the name of the parlor maid?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Elsie Batt.
(c) Janice Oliver.
(d) Anna Ward.
3. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer talk to about wood fires during the night of the murder?
4. Where does Shaitana lead his guests after dinner?
(b) Drawing room.
5. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
(b) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
(c) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
(d) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be dead by the end of Chapter 3?
2. Who does Mrs. Lorrimer think is a show-off?
3. Who is the first sleuth to visit Anne and her employer?
4. Who is the second person that Superintendent Battle calls for?
5. When the four sleuths enter the other room to say goodnight, what do they see?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)