|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the sergeant that interrogates the parlor maid?
2. What kind of relationship does Anne have with her employer?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are cold.
(d) They are strained.
3. What are the different methods of murder, according to Shaitana?
(a) Poison, a shooting accident, a doctor's opportunities, and a mere household accident.
(b) Strangling, drowning, accidental, and shooting.
(c) Fire, drowning, strangling, and doctor's opportunities.
(d) Doctor's opportunities, mere household accidents, strangling, and shooting.
4. Who is Superintendent Battle partnered with?
(a) Miss Meredith.
(b) Major Despard.
(c) Hercule Poirot.
(d) Colonel Race.
5. Where was Miss Meredith born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Anne Meredith makes her an obvious target?
2. How does the second interview go?
3. Whose testimony does Mrs. Lorrimer confirm?
4. In the room where Mrs. Oliver is seated, whom is she partnered with?
5. Who visits Dr. Roberts before getting inoculations to go abroad?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)