|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
(a) Why he does not get a search warrant.
(b) Why he does not take their fingerprints.
(c) Why he asks people about the bridge game.
(d) Why he does not lock them up.
2. Where does Poirot have a meeting with Maj. Despard?
(b) Hotel suite.
(c) Double-decker bus.
(d) Underground tavern.
3. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
(a) Catch him.
(b) Trick him.
(c) Defeat him.
(d) Take him off-guard.
4. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He is afraid of losing.
(b) He likes an immediate picture.
(c) He is wishy-washy.
(d) He is demanding and controlling.
5. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
(b) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
2. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
3. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
4. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
5. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)