|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
(a) Steals their money.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Takes advantage.
(d) Publicly humiliates them.
2. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
(a) With hilarious jokes.
(b) With a theater performance.
(c) With a viewing of a knife.
(d) With singing and playing the piano.
3. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
(c) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(d) Her clothing and stockings.
4. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
5. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
(a) Mrs. Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Battle go to look into the death of Anne's former employer?
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
3. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
4. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
5. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)