|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
2. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
(a) Mrs. Oliver.
3. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
(a) With a theater performance.
(b) With hilarious jokes.
(c) With singing and playing the piano.
(d) With a viewing of a knife.
4. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
(c) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(d) Her clothing and stockings.
5. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He is demanding and controlling.
(b) He is afraid of losing.
(c) He is wishy-washy.
(d) He likes an immediate picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
2. Who does Despard think is a good player?
3. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
4. What does Poirot ask Anne to help him choose for his family for gifts?
5. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)