|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
(a) Steals their money.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Takes advantage.
(d) Publicly humiliates them.
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(b) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(c) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(d) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
3. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
4. What does Poirot ask Anne to help him choose for his family for gifts?
(b) Gold coins.
5. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He is demanding and controlling.
(b) He is wishy-washy.
(c) He is afraid of losing.
(d) He likes an immediate picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
2. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
3. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
4. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
5. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)