|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
2. Where does Battle go to look into the death of Anne's former employer?
(c) Isle of Dogs.
3. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(b) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(c) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(d) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
4. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(b) Her clothing and stockings.
(c) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
(d) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
5. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
(a) With singing and playing the piano.
(b) With a theater performance.
(c) With a viewing of a knife.
(d) With hilarious jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
2. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
3. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
4. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
5. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)