|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
(d) South Africa.
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(b) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(c) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(d) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
3. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Quick and efficient.
(b) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(c) Contentious and difficult.
(d) Long and laborious.
4. Where does Battle go to look into the death of Anne's former employer?
(b) Isle of Dogs.
5. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He is demanding and controlling.
(b) He is afraid of losing.
(c) He likes an immediate picture.
(d) He is wishy-washy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
2. Who does Despard think is a good player?
3. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
4. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
5. What does Poirot ask Anne to help him choose for his family for gifts?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)