|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
(a) With hilarious jokes.
(b) With a theater performance.
(c) With a viewing of a knife.
(d) With singing and playing the piano.
2. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
3. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
(a) Clothing and jewelry.
(b) Table and chairs.
(c) Paintings and vases.
(d) Rugs and two knickknacks.
4. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(b) Long and laborious.
(c) Contentious and difficult.
(d) Quick and efficient.
5. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
2. Where does Poirot have a meeting with Maj. Despard?
3. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
4. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
5. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)