|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(b) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
(d) Her clothing and stockings.
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(b) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(c) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(d) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
3. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He likes an immediate picture.
(b) He is demanding and controlling.
(c) He is wishy-washy.
(d) He is afraid of losing.
4. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
(c) Dr. Roberts.
5. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
2. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
3. Where does Battle go to look into the death of Anne's former employer?
4. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
5. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)