|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
(b) Dr. Roberts.
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(b) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(c) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(d) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
3. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
(a) With hilarious jokes.
(b) With a viewing of a knife.
(c) With singing and playing the piano.
(d) With a theater performance.
4. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
(b) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(c) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
(d) Her clothing and stockings.
5. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
(a) Indian blue glass.
(b) Peruvian cocoa.
(c) Bohemian glass.
(d) Syrup of Figs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
2. Where does Battle go to look into the death of Anne's former employer?
3. Where does Poirot have a meeting with Maj. Despard?
4. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
5. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)