|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
(a) Publicly humiliates them.
(b) Takes advantage.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Steals their money.
2. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
(a) Why he asks people about the bridge game.
(b) Why he does not lock them up.
(c) Why he does not get a search warrant.
(d) Why he does not take their fingerprints.
3. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Contentious and difficult.
(b) Quick and efficient.
(c) Long and laborious.
(d) Confusing and wishy-washy.
4. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
(a) Table and chairs.
(b) Rugs and two knickknacks.
(c) Paintings and vases.
(d) Clothing and jewelry.
5. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He likes an immediate picture.
(b) He is wishy-washy.
(c) He is afraid of losing.
(d) He is demanding and controlling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Battle go to look into the death of Anne's former employer?
2. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
3. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
4. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
5. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)