|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(b) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
(c) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
(d) Her clothing and stockings.
2. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(b) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(c) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(d) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
3. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
(a) Long and laborious.
(b) Confusing and wishy-washy.
(c) Contentious and difficult.
(d) Quick and efficient.
4. Where does Battle go to look into the death of Anne's former employer?
(c) Isle of Dogs.
5. What does Poirot think about Mrs. Lorrimer's playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
2. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
3. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
4. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
5. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)