|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot hope to do by having an unexpected meeting with Maj. Despard?
(a) Defeat him.
(b) Trick him.
(c) Take him off-guard.
(d) Catch him.
2. What does Poirot ask Anne to help him choose for his family for gifts?
(b) Gold coins.
3. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
4. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
(a) With a theater performance.
(b) With singing and playing the piano.
(c) With a viewing of a knife.
(d) With hilarious jokes.
5. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(b) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
(c) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(d) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
2. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
3. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
4. Where does Poirot have a meeting with Maj. Despard?
5. Whom does Maj. Despard appear to have intense disdain for?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)