|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He is afraid of losing.
(b) He is demanding and controlling.
(c) He likes an immediate picture.
(d) He is wishy-washy.
2. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
3. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
(a) By calling them up unexpectedly and asking them rapid questions.
(b) By evaluating how they kept score and how they remember the game.
(c) By putting them in the same scenarios unknowingly.
(d) By placing temptations in front of them and watching their responses.
4. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
(a) Publicly humiliates them.
(b) Steals their money.
(c) Takes advantage.
(d) Runs away.
5. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
(a) Why he does not lock them up.
(b) Why he asks people about the bridge game.
(c) Why he does not take their fingerprints.
(d) Why he does not get a search warrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
2. What does Poirot think about Miss Meredith's playing?
3. What does Poirot ask Anne to help him choose for his family for gifts?
4. What is the name of Anne's former employer that died?
5. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)