|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Meredith indirectly point the finger at as a possible murderer?
(d) Dr. Roberts.
2. What emotion did Shaitana invoke in Miss Meredith when he first met her?
3. What does Anne recall from the night of the murder?
(a) The cabinet of Egyptian jewelry and a vase of ﬂowers.
(b) The makeup of Mrs. Lorrimer.
(c) The conversation between Major Despard and Col. Race.
(d) Her clothing and stockings.
4. Where does Battle go to look into the death of Anne's former employer?
(b) Isle of Dogs.
5. What does Superintendent Battle ask Poirot after the second interview?
(a) Why he does not get a search warrant.
(b) Why he does not lock them up.
(c) Why he does not take their fingerprints.
(d) Why he asks people about the bridge game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Poirot have a meeting with Maj. Despard?
2. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
3. How is Despard's interview different from that of other suspects?
4. What does Shaitana do to women after learning their secrets?
5. What does Poirot think about Dr. Robert's playing?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)