|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the kind of bottle in question regarding the death of Anne's employer?
(a) Syrup of Figs.
(b) Bohemian glass.
(c) Indian blue glass.
(d) Peruvian cocoa.
2. How does Poirot entertain Rhoda?
(a) With hilarious jokes.
(b) With singing and playing the piano.
(c) With a theater performance.
(d) With a viewing of a knife.
3. Who does Despard think is a good player?
(a) Dr. Roberts.
(b) Miss Meredith.
(c) Col. Race.
(d) Mrs. Lorrimer.
4. What does Poirot think about Major Despard's playing?
(a) He likes an immediate picture.
(b) He is afraid of losing.
(c) He is wishy-washy.
(d) He is demanding and controlling.
5. Who does Poirot think that Maj. Despard is referring to as being spiritually blackmailed?
(a) Miss Burgess.
(b) Col. Race.
(c) A woman of his past.
(d) Miss Meredith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Battle go to look into the death of Anne's former employer?
2. Who is solicitous and gentle when questioning Miss Meredith?
3. Where did Miss Meredith meet Shaitana?
4. How does Poirot intend on getting a psychological profile on murder suspects?
5. What is Maj. Despard able to recall about the objects in the room during the night of the murder?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)