Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Cards on the Table. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapter 1
1. What does Hercule Poirot do for a living?
a) He is retired.
b) He is a detective.
c) He is an opera guide.
d) He is a policeman.
2. Where does Poirot meet Shaitana?
a) A bar.
b) An opera show.
c) A restaurant.
d) A snuff box exhibition.
3. Where is the Wessex House located?
4. What does Shaitana ridicule about Poirot?
a) His profession.
b) His short stature.
c) His bald head.
d) His mustache.
5. What does the author tell us about Poirot?
a) He is...
This section contains 4,158 words|
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)