Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Inocencio's ultimate plan?
2. What type of goods does the family business in Chicago now produce?
3. What does Inocencio decide when Celaya returns home?
4. Who wants Narciso to marry Soledad?
5. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
The author uses more than one theme in the novel. Identify at least two themes in the story and then cite an example to support each theme.
Cisneros uses more than one instance of irony in the story. Cite at least two other examples you can identify in the story and note why they are examples of irony. What is the major irony in the story? Explain.
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of family. Identify at least two themes about family in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)