|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Inocencio's ultimate plan?
2. What type of goods does the family business in Chicago now produce?
3. What does Inocencio decide when Celaya returns home?
4. Who wants Narciso to marry Soledad?
5. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the significance of the book's title--CARAMELO. Why did Cisneros choose this title? Is there an understood message in the title? Is there another title you can suggest that might be more appropriate?
Essay Topic 2
Create a character study of Zoila. What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? What else can you say about Zoila?
Essay Topic 3
Create a character study of Inocencio. What are his physical characteristics? What are his motivations? What are his fears? What are his dreams? What else can you say about Inocencio?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)