|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice is Soledad given now that she is turning into a young lady?
(a) Keep her virginity.
(b) Buy some makeup.
(c) Take an etiquette class.
(d) Get regular manicures.
2. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
(a) A house.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A bar.
(d) A big screen TV.
3. Why does Soledad's daughter hate her?
(a) She did not support her career.
(b) She was not supportive of her marriage.
(c) She belittled her in front of people.
(d) She prevented her from going to college.
4. What stipulation comes along with the purchase in #137?
(a) High interest payments.
(b) Long hours of work.
(c) Grandmother will live with the family.
(d) Family budget cuts.
5. Where does Celaya run away with the boy in #157?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Narciso do when he travels so much for work?
2. To what city does the family move?
3. Why is the boy in #157 talked out of marrying Celaya?
4. To what did Soledad's child devote his time?
5. What does Celaya tell her father that she wants to do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)