|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stipulation comes along with the purchase in #137?
(a) Grandmother will live with the family.
(b) Long hours of work.
(c) High interest payments.
(d) Family budget cuts.
2. Who is not pleased that Narciso is having sex with Soledad when they are not married?
3. What does Celaya realize that she knows nothing about?
(a) Being a female.
(b) Driving a car.
(c) Applying for college.
4. Who is Soledad's daughter?
5. Who gave Inocencio the money to make the purchase in #137?
(d) Fr. Gomez.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than Celaya, who is Inocencio's other daughter?
2. To what city does the family move?
3. What is Inocencio's ultimate plan?
4. Who takes care of the Grandmother during her illness?
5. What shocking news about Inocencio does Zoila tell Celaya?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)