|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Inocencia's only daughter's name?
2. Who gave Inocencio the money to make the purchase in #137?
(b) Fr. Gomez.
3. What does Zoila have the kids do on the day the Grandmother dies?
(a) Stay home from school.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Open all the windows to let out the smell.
(d) Say the rosary.
4. How many children do Inocencio and his wife have?
5. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
(a) The government blocked shipment of goods.
(b) The Reyes family was locked in the house.
(c) The city was under siege.
(d) The plage took hundreds of lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celaya tell her mother that angers her mother?
2. Who attended Soledad when she delivered her baby?
3. Who is the boy that Celaya runs away with?
4. With whom had Inocencio had an affair at one time?
5. How does the Grandmother try to edge her way back into Inocencio's life?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)