|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Inocencio's ultimate plan?
(a) Buy a house for his mother.
(b) Expand his business.
(c) Move back to Denver.
(d) Train his sons to take over the business.
2. What type of goods does the family business in Chicago now produce?
(a) Plastic chairs.
(c) Swimming pools.
(d) Potato chips.
3. What does Inocencio decide when Celaya returns home?
(a) The family should move back to Chicago.
(b) She should go to reform school.
(c) She is grounded for six months.
(d) She should get married as soon as possible.
4. Who wants Narciso to marry Soledad?
5. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A bar.
(c) A house.
(d) A big screen TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
2. Who is not pleased that Narciso is having sex with Soledad when they are not married?
3. What illness befalls the Grandmother?
4. What does Celaya feel about the purchase in #137?
5. Why does Celaya start having trouble at school?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)