|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who talks the boy in #157 out of marrying Celaya?
a) A priest.
2. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
a) His appendix.
b) A tumor.
c) Three ribs.
d) His gallbladder.
3. Who gave Inocencio the money to make the purchase in #137?
c) Fr. Gomez.
4. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
a) Uncle Eddie.
b) Uncle Jose.
c) Uncle Baby.
d) Uncle Max.
5. How does the little Grandfather die?
a) He had a heart attack.
b) He was shot.
c) He had cancer.
d) He was hit by a truck.
6. What happens to Narciso...
This section contains 512 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)