Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Inocencio's ultimate plan?
(a) Buy a house for his mother.
(b) Expand his business.
(c) Move back to Denver.
(d) Train his sons to take over the business.
2. What type of goods does the family business in Chicago now produce?
(a) Plastic chairs.
(c) Swimming pools.
(d) Potato chips.
3. What does Inocencio decide when Celaya returns home?
(a) The family should move back to Chicago.
(b) She should go to reform school.
(c) She is grounded for six months.
(d) She should get married as soon as possible.
4. Who wants Narciso to marry Soledad?
5. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A bar.
(c) A house.
(d) A big screen TV.
6. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
7. Who is not pleased that Narciso is having sex with Soledad when they are not married?
8. What illness befalls the Grandmother?
(a) A stroke.
9. What does Celaya feel about the purchase in #137?
(a) It is ugly.
(b) It has potential.
(c) It is a dream.
(d) It is perfect.
10. Why does Celaya start having trouble at school?
(a) She mentions that she is part Spanish.
(b) She misbehaves in class.
(c) She fails three of her courses.
(d) A bully starts picking on her.
11. Who would become another child of Soledad's?
(a) Uncle Fat-Face.
(c) Uncle Diego.
12. What does Soledad think when her son is born?
(a) She had really wanted a daughter.
(b) She cannot wait to have another baby.
(c) She is terrified about being a mother.
(d) No one will ever come between her and her son.
13. What does the Awful Grandmother agree to do?
(a) Have knee replacement surgery.
(b) Move to a smaller house.
(c) Move to a retirement community.
(d) Move to the U.S. with her son and his family.
14. What is Inocencia's only daughter's name?
15. One of Inocencio's friends convinces the Grandmother and Inocencio that _______________ is the place to be.
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Antionio.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the demeanor of Soldedad's child?
2. With whom had Inocencio had an affair at one time?
3. How does the Grandmother try to edge her way back into Inocencio's life?
4. How many children do Inocencio and his wife have?
5. Who is the boy that Celaya runs away with?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)