1. What is the narrator staring at as the story opens?
2. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
3. Who did the narrator's family travel to see on its annual trips?
The Awful Grandmother.
4. What is the narrator's father known as in the family?
5. At what type of business do the narrator's father and uncles work?
6. In what city did the narrator's father and uncles work?
7. Who is married to Uncle Fat Face?
8. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
9. What is the narrator's name?
This section contains 3,566 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)