|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 85 and 86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Grandmother's disposition when the family moved to Chicago?
2. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
3. What is a standard practice of Celaya's family?
(a) Singing while cleaning.
(b) Praying before dinner.
(c) Overdrawing bank accounts.
(d) Telling little white lies.
4. How does the Awful Grandmother generally treat Celaya?
(a) She delights in her.
(b) She indulges her.
(c) She coddles her.
(d) She insults her.
5. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
(a) The Reyes family was locked in the house.
(b) The city was under siege.
(c) The government blocked shipment of goods.
(d) The plage took hundreds of lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Celaya run away with the boy in #157?
2. What does the Grandmother say about Zoira to Inocencia?
3. What does Celaya's father liken to a Mexican girl becoming a prostitute?
4. What does the Awful Grandmother agree to do?
5. Why is the Grandmother rude to the townspeople while on vacation?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)