|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 85 and 86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Awful Grandmother generally treat Celaya?
(a) She coddles her.
(b) She insults her.
(c) She delights in her.
(d) She indulges her.
2. What does Celaya feel about the purchase in #137?
(a) It has potential.
(b) It is ugly.
(c) It is perfect.
(d) It is a dream.
3. Inocencio tells Celaya that they are Reyes, not ____________.
4. What does the Grandmother say about Zoira to Inocencia?
(a) She is better fit to raise the kids than Zoira is.
(b) He must choose between his mother or his wife.
(c) Zoira needs psychological help.
(d) He picked a wonderful woman to be his wife.
5. What happened every evening in Mexico City in 1910?
(a) Race riots.
(b) Boat races.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
2. What do the party guests talk about?
3. What was the name of Narciso's household?
4. How many years did the Mexican revolution last?
5. Where does Celaya sleep at night?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)