|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 85 and 86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stories are meant to ________________.
(a) incite people.
(b) embarrass people.
(c) shame people.
(d) make people happy.
2. Why does Eleuterio not approve of the relationship Narciso has with a girl in the city in #94?
(a) She has a child.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is half black.
(d) She was married before.
3. What does Soledad throw at Inocencio when they argue?
(a) A rock.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A pan.
(d) A shoe.
4. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
(a) A big screen TV.
(b) A bar.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A house.
5. What was the Grandmother's disposition when the family moved to Chicago?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did the person in #67 have?
2. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
3. Why does the Awful Grandmother think that Celaya's father should give the item in #25 to her and not to Celaya?
4. How many children are in Celaya's family?
5. Celaya has learned not to call her father __________________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)