|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 85 and 86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year of school does Celaya enter at her new school?
(c) Ninth grade.
2. How had Eleuterio's father forced him to do the right thing?
(a) He had to get a job.
(b) He had to get an education.
(c) He had to marry Regina.
(d) He had to stop drinking.
3. What does Celaya's mother say about the Grandmother?
(a) She is like a mother to her.
(b) She is her inspiration.
(c) She is the glue that keeps the family together.
(d) She is an intrusion in their lives.
4. What does the Awful Grandmother agree to do?
(a) Move to a smaller house.
(b) Move to the U.S. with her son and his family.
(c) Have knee replacement surgery.
(d) Move to a retirement community.
5. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
(a) Wanting a bigger house.
(b) Not making enough money.
(c) Leaving dirty clothes on the floor.
(d) Never going anywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom had Inocencio had an affair at one time?
2. What type of party does Inocencio want to throw?
3. What happens to Narciso one day as he is walking home?
4. Who is the friend who takes Celaya under her wing?
5. How many years have Inocencio and Zoila been married?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)