|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 85 and 86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the Mexican revolution begin?
2. Why does Soledad want her baby to be a boy?
(a) So that she can raise a good man for the world.
(b) So he won't have the pain a woman has in life.
(c) So she can love him the way the Virgin Mary loved Jesus.
(d) So Narciso will be pleased with her.
3. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
(a) Not making enough money.
(b) Never going anywhere.
(c) Wanting a bigger house.
(d) Leaving dirty clothes on the floor.
4. What year of school does Celaya enter at her new school?
(c) Ninth grade.
5. What does Celaya's mother say about the Grandmother?
(a) She is her inspiration.
(b) She is an intrusion in their lives.
(c) She is like a mother to her.
(d) She is the glue that keeps the family together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Grandmother want to do immediately after the death of the little Grandfather?
2. What does Celaya tell her mother that angers her mother?
3. Where did Soledad sleep in Narciso's house?
4. Who is the daughter of the washerwoman?
5. The shoes a person wears and ______________ showed the class of the person.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)