|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 85 and 86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
(a) The Reyes family was locked in the house.
(b) The city was under siege.
(c) The government blocked shipment of goods.
(d) The plage took hundreds of lives.
2. How does the little Grandfather die?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He had cancer.
(d) He was hit by a truck.
3. The Grandmother is perpetually hungry for _______________.
(b) intellectual stimulation.
4. Why does Soledad want her baby to be a boy?
(a) So that she can raise a good man for the world.
(b) So she can love him the way the Virgin Mary loved Jesus.
(c) So Narciso will be pleased with her.
(d) So he won't have the pain a woman has in life.
5. What is "feo, fuerte, y formal"?
(a) Strong, funny, and proper.
(b) Happy, strong, and lucky.
(c) Ugly, strong, and proper.
(d) Smart, handsome, and tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Inocencia's only daughter's name?
2. What happens to Narciso one day as he is walking home?
3. Who wants Narciso to marry Soledad?
4. How does the Grandmother calm her nerves?
5. How does Candelaria return home?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)