|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 85 and 86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Awful Grandmother's stories are all about _________________________.
(a) her love of cooking.
(b) making people feel sorry for her.
(c) her dreams of a better life for her family.
(d) her dead husband.
2. Who is not pleased that Narciso is having sex with Soledad when they are not married?
3. What is the Awful Grandmother's name?
4. What did Soledad accidentally call Narciso when they first met?
5. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
(a) The government blocked shipment of goods.
(b) The city was under siege.
(c) The plage took hundreds of lives.
(d) The Reyes family was locked in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the Mexican revolution begin?
2. Why does the Awful Grandmother think that Celaya's father should give the item in #25 to her and not to Celaya?
3. Who was Narciso's mother?
4. What does Celaya tell her father that she wants to do?
5. What similarity do Soledad and her daughter share regarding marriage?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)