|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 85 and 86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
2. What stipulation comes along with the purchase in #137?
(a) Long hours of work.
(b) High interest payments.
(c) Family budget cuts.
(d) Grandmother will live with the family.
3. What was the Grandmother's disposition when the family moved to Chicago?
4. What was the main plaza close to Narciso's house?
(b) Fiesta Plaza.
(c) Place de Tijuana.
(d) Rue Espanol.
5. How many children did the person in #67 have?
(d) Between 16 and 18.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
2. What is the narrator's father known as in the family?
3. To what city does Viva want to move and take Celaya with her?
4. What does Celaya's mother tell her father when he catches her?
5. What is the narrator staring at as the story opens?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)