|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 85 and 86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zoila consider killing the Grandmother?
(a) Smothering her with a pillow.
(b) Poisoning her food.
(c) Pushing her down the stairs.
(d) Taking away her oxygen.
2. Who nurses Narciso when he returns home?
3. What does Celaya's father liken to a Mexican girl becoming a prostitute?
(a) Going to college.
(b) Leaving home before marriage.
(c) Getting a tattoo.
(d) Leaving the church.
4. What similarity do Soledad and her daughter share regarding marriage?
(a) They were both "stolen" away.
(b) They both married men named Miguel.
(c) They both wore the same dress.
(d) They both married in the same church.
5. How does Celaya say that stories get altered?
(a) They intentionally change them.
(b) They ask new people to make changes.
(c) People forget to tell them things.
(d) Too much time passes between story tellings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ghost of the person in #166 want Celaya to do?
2. What is a rebozo?
3. Why is the boy in #157 talked out of marrying Celaya?
4. What is the Grandfather's name?
5. What illness befalls the Grandmother?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)