|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. How many children are in Celaya's family?
3. Why does Narciso need surgery?
(a) He has a collapsed lung.
(b) He has a heart problem.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He broke his knee.
4. What did Celaya's grandmother say when Celaya's hair was chopped off as a girl?
(a) It accentuated her beautiful eyes.
(b) It made her look like a boy.
(c) It would help it grow back faster.
(d) She should always keep it like that.
5. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
(a) The plage took hundreds of lives.
(b) The city was under siege.
(c) The Reyes family was locked in the house.
(d) The government blocked shipment of goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would become another child of Soledad's?
2. Who nurses Narciso when he returns home?
3. Where is Candelaria left while on the family trip?
4. Where did Soledad sleep in Narciso's house?
5. What was Senora Regina's demeanor toward Soledad?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)