|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Awful Grandmother was a young girl, her family made ________________.
(a) Mexican shawls.
2. What profession does Aunt Light-Skin have?
3. Candelaria made a ____________ for Celaya that falls into the water.
4. Who takes Soledad's part and stands up for her in the story?
5. What is "feo, fuerte, y formal"?
(a) Strong, funny, and proper.
(b) Happy, strong, and lucky.
(c) Ugly, strong, and proper.
(d) Smart, handsome, and tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Awful Grandmother generally treat Celaya?
2. How many children did Senora Regina have?
3. Why does the Awful Grandmother think that Celaya's father should give the item in #25 to her and not to Celaya?
4. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
5. Why does Soledad's daughter hate her?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)