|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Awful Grandmother generally treat Celaya?
(a) She coddles her.
(b) She indulges her.
(c) She delights in her.
(d) She insults her.
2. What does the Grandmother think is wrong with the neighborhoods where she could afford to buy a house in Chicago?
(a) They are filled with low-class Mexicans.
(b) They are in the inner city.
(c) They are too close to the interstate.
(d) They are too close to the "L".
3. What was Senora Regina's demeanor toward Soledad?
4. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
(a) Owning a tuxedo.
(b) Giving fancy parties.
(c) Being blonde and light-skinned.
(d) Having a brick house.
5. What is "gente adinerada"?
(a) Gourmet meals.
(b) An art style.
(c) Formal gardens.
(d) People with money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Celaya's brothers was left in Mexico to attend military school?
2. Who invites herself to go on the trip with Inocencio and his family?
3. Where does Inocencio decide to take his family?
4. How many children did Senora Regina have?
5. Who owns the house in Acapulco?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)