|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's father known as in the family?
(b) El Tarzan.
(c) Senor Busybody.
(d) Baby Face.
2. Who takes Soledad's part and stands up for her in the story?
3. What is "feo, fuerte, y formal"?
(a) Strong, funny, and proper.
(b) Happy, strong, and lucky.
(c) Ugly, strong, and proper.
(d) Smart, handsome, and tall.
4. Who was Narciso's mother?
(a) Senora Regina.
(b) Senora Maria.
(c) Senora Carlotta.
(d) Senora Carmela.
5. What is Inocencio's ultimate plan?
(a) Train his sons to take over the business.
(b) Buy a house for his mother.
(c) Move back to Denver.
(d) Expand his business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Soledad's daughter?
2. What do the children wear at the beach to protect their skin?
3. Why does Soledad have to find her own way home in Acapulco?
4. How does the little Grandfather die?
5. What luxury does Celaya's family have that makes them feel rich?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)