|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did the Mexican revolution last?
2. Why does the Awful Grandmother think that Celaya's father should give the item in #25 to her and not to Celaya?
(a) She likes to dress up.
(b) She understands the value of the item.
(c) She goes out more.
(d) She is old enough to drive.
3. To what city does the family move?
(b) Des Moines.
(d) San Antonio.
4. Every year Celaya forgets about the stark differences in ______________ in the U.S. and Mexico.
(a) the scenery.
(b) the climate.
(c) the food.
(d) the music.
5. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
(a) Uncle Jose.
(b) Uncle Eddie.
(c) Uncle Baby.
(d) Uncle Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mexico City is called the _______________ of the New World.
2. Why is Candelaria invited to go on the trip?
3. What stipulation comes along with the purchase in #137?
4. How does Narciso later say he lost the body part in #92?
5. Who attended Soledad when she delivered her baby?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)