|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not pleased that Narciso is having sex with Soledad when they are not married?
2. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
(a) She wants to go to college.
(b) She got a better paying job.
(c) Her mother doesn't want her to be abused.
(d) She has to finish high school.
3. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
4. Why does the Awful Grandmother tell Celaya she needs injections?
(a) Because she looks like a boy.
(b) Because she is too fat.
(c) To get shiny hair.
(d) To get rid of her wrinkles.
5. What stipulation comes along with the purchase in #137?
(a) Family budget cuts.
(b) Grandmother will live with the family.
(c) Long hours of work.
(d) High interest payments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soledad throw at Inocencio when they argue?
2. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
3. How had Eleuterio's father forced him to do the right thing?
4. What was the main plaza close to Narciso's house?
5. What does the Awful Grandmother agree to do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)