|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Awful Grandmother's father?
2. What does Inocencio's wife do when she learns about the purchase in #138?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Gets a job.
(c) Immediately starts packing.
(d) Refuses to move.
3. What advice is Soledad given now that she is turning into a young lady?
(a) Get regular manicures.
(b) Take an etiquette class.
(c) Keep her virginity.
(d) Buy some makeup.
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. Why is the Grandmother rude to the townspeople while on vacation?
(a) Because they are uneducated.
(b) Because they don't own homes.
(c) Because of the color of their skin.
(d) Because they don't speak Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
2. What was Senora Regina's demeanor toward Soledad?
3. How does Inocencio manage to escape from prison?
4. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
5. Who would become another child of Soledad's?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)