|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
(a) Giving fancy parties.
(b) Having a brick house.
(c) Being blonde and light-skinned.
(d) Owning a tuxedo.
2. Who is not pleased that Narciso is having sex with Soledad when they are not married?
3. Who is the helper of the Awful Grandmother who threatens to quit?
4. How many children did Senora Regina have?
5. What does the Awful Grandmother call Celaya and her cousins when they are all in the house?
(a) Al Tu.
(b) The gang.
(c) Et Tu.
(d) Hey You.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Awful Grandmother was a young girl, her family made ________________.
2. How does Candelaria return home?
3. What is Narciso's last name?
4. Every year Celaya forgets about the stark differences in ______________ in the U.S. and Mexico.
5. What shape is the house the family stays in in Acapulco?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)