|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Awful Grandmother generally treat Celaya?
(a) She coddles her.
(b) She indulges her.
(c) She delights in her.
(d) She insults her.
2. What nationality is Aunty Ninfa?
3. Who gave Inocencio the money to make the purchase in #137?
(c) Fr. Gomez.
4. In what city did the narrator's father and uncles work?
(c) Los Angeles.
5. Why does Celaya's grandmother say Celaya could not appreciate a silk rebozo?
(a) She would rather wear cotton.
(b) She doesn't take care of her things.
(c) She grew up in the United States.
(d) She is too young to understand what it means.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Celaya's brothers was left in Mexico to attend military school?
2. Why is Candelaria invited to go on the trip?
3. Where did Soledad sleep in Narciso's house?
4. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
5. Why is the Grandmother rude to the townspeople while on vacation?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)