|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a standard practice of Celaya's family?
(a) Overdrawing bank accounts.
(b) Telling little white lies.
(c) Singing while cleaning.
(d) Praying before dinner.
2. How does the Grandmother calm her nerves?
(a) Listening to music.
(b) Working in the garden.
(c) Going for a brisk walk.
(d) Braiding and unbraiding the strands of her rebozo.
3. Who owns the house in Acapulco?
4. What is the Grandfather's name?
5. Who does Inocencio marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
2. Who is Celaya's father?
3. Who is frightened of the water in Acapulco?
4. What shape is the house the family stays in in Acapulco?
5. What does Celaya's mother do when she jumps out of the car?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)