|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house in Acapulco?
2. What do the children wear at the beach to protect their skin?
(d) Big hats.
3. What happens to Narciso one day as he is walking home?
(a) He is almost shot by soldiers.
(b) He is robbed.
(c) He meets another girl.
(d) He falls into a ditch.
4. What is Inocencia's only daughter's name?
5. What advice is Soledad given now that she is turning into a young lady?
(a) Get regular manicures.
(b) Buy some makeup.
(c) Keep her virginity.
(d) Take an etiquette class.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Eleuterio's father forced him to do the right thing?
2. What is the Awful Grandmother's name?
3. What is "feo, fuerte, y formal"?
4. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
5. Why does Soledad want her baby to be a boy?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)