|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reyes family do at first when Soledad gets pregnant?
(a) They ignore her.
(b) They offer to adopt the baby.
(c) They put her out of the house.
(d) They pay for an abortion.
2. Who was Narciso's mother?
(a) Senora Carmela.
(b) Senora Regina.
(c) Senora Maria.
(d) Senora Carlotta.
3. What is Inocencia's only daughter's name?
4. What was the most striking feature that the young Narciso Reyes had?
(a) His hands.
(b) His smile.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His hair.
5. Why does Eleuterio not approve of the relationship Narciso has with a girl in the city in #94?
(a) She was married before.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She has a child.
(d) She is half black.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did the narrator's father and uncles work?
2. The shoes a person wears and ______________ showed the class of the person.
3. How many children are in Celaya's family?
4. Who was the Awful Grandmother's father?
5. What is "gente adinerada"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)