|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday does the Grandmother make arrangements to celebrate?
2. What does Soledad think when her son is born?
(a) No one will ever come between her and her son.
(b) She cannot wait to have another baby.
(c) She had really wanted a daughter.
(d) She is terrified about being a mother.
3. To what did Soledad's child devote his time?
(c) Watching television.
(d) Playing the guitar.
4. What did Celaya's grandmother say when Celaya's hair was chopped off as a girl?
(a) It would help it grow back faster.
(b) She should always keep it like that.
(c) It accentuated her beautiful eyes.
(d) It made her look like a boy.
5. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Celaya's father?
2. How did Narciso attain Soledad for marriage?
3. How many children are in Celaya's family?
4. What is the name of Soledad's child?
5. What happened every evening in Mexico City in 1910?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)