|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Aunt Light-Skin have?
2. What does the Reyes family do at first when Soledad gets pregnant?
(a) They pay for an abortion.
(b) They put her out of the house.
(c) They offer to adopt the baby.
(d) They ignore her.
3. What was the most striking feature that the young Narciso Reyes had?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His hands.
(c) His hair.
(d) His smile.
4. What happened every evening in Mexico City in 1910?
(a) Boat races.
(d) Race riots.
5. Who was Narciso's mother?
(a) Senora Regina.
(b) Senora Maria.
(c) Senora Carlotta.
(d) Senora Carmina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
2. How does Celaya say that stories get altered?
3. In what year did the Mexican revolution begin?
4. When the Awful Grandmother was a young girl, her family made ________________.
5. What seems to run rampant in the community?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)