|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Celaya say that stories get altered?
(a) They intentionally change them.
(b) They ask new people to make changes.
(c) Too much time passes between story tellings.
(d) People forget to tell them things.
2. How many children did Senora Regina have?
3. Who is the Awful Grandmother's washerwoman?
4. What nickname does Celaya's mother call Celaya?
(d) Sleeping Beauty.
5. What is the narrator staring at as the story opens?
(a) A TV.
(b) A picture.
(c) A book.
(d) A sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did the narrator's father and uncles work?
2. Where does Inocencio decide to take his family?
3. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
4. Whose birthday does the Grandmother make arrangements to celebrate?
5. Who is Celaya's father?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)