|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what type of business do the narrator's father and uncles work?
(c) Body shop.
2. Who attended Soledad when she delivered her baby?
(b) A midwife.
(d) A doctor.
3. When the Awful Grandmother was a young girl, her family made ________________.
(c) Mexican shawls.
4. What is a rebozo?
(a) A spice.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A weapon.
5. How does Inocencio manage to escape from prison?
(a) He has a good attorney.
(b) He enlists in the army.
(c) He kills a guard.
(d) He bribes the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was left unfinished when the Awful Grandmother's mother died?
2. What do the children wear at the beach to protect their skin?
3. How does Celaya say that stories get altered?
4. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
5. Who would become another child of Soledad's?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)