|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Senora Regina's demeanor toward Soledad?
2. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
(a) His gallbladder.
(b) A tumor.
(c) Three ribs.
(d) His appendix.
3. The Grandfather tells Celaya that he lost three ribs ___________________.
(a) falling off a bike.
(b) in a car accident.
(c) in a knife fight.
(d) in a terrible battle.
4. What is Narciso's father's first name?
5. Why does Eleuterio not approve of the relationship Narciso has with a girl in the city in #94?
(a) She has a child.
(b) She was married before.
(c) She is half black.
(d) She is too young.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did the person in #67 have?
2. What did Soledad accidentally call Narciso when they first met?
3. What happened every evening in Mexico City in 1910?
4. In what city did the narrator's father and uncles work?
5. What was left unfinished when the Awful Grandmother's mother died?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)