|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. What is a chillona?
(a) A wimp.
(b) A hero.
(c) A tattletale.
(d) A crybaby.
3. Every year Celaya forgets about the stark differences in ______________ in the U.S. and Mexico.
(a) the food.
(b) the scenery.
(c) the music.
(d) the climate.
4. In what city did the narrator's father and uncles work?
(b) Los Angeles.
5. Where does Celaya sleep at night?
(a) An orange La-Z-Boy recliner.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(c) A green sofa.
(d) A bunk bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Celaya's cousins seems to always get upset at the family gatherings?
2. Who was Narciso's mother?
3. What does Celaya's father tell the Awful Grandmother that he wants to buy for Celaya?
4. Who is frightened of the water in Acapulco?
5. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)