|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Chapter 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the narrator's family travel to see on its annual trips?
(a) School friends.
(b) The Awful Grandmother.
(c) Old neighbors.
(d) Aunts and uncles.
2. Who is married to Uncle Fat Face?
(a) Aunty Tia.
(b) Aunt Maria.
(c) Aunty Licha.
(d) Aunt Cecile.
3. How does Celaya say that stories get altered?
(a) Too much time passes between story tellings.
(b) People forget to tell them things.
(c) They ask new people to make changes.
(d) They intentionally change them.
4. Who is the Awful Grandmother's washerwoman?
5. Who is frightened of the water in Acapulco?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's father known as in the family?
2. What is Narciso's last name?
3. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
4. The Grandfather tells Celaya that he lost three ribs ___________________.
5. What does Celaya's father tell the Awful Grandmother that he wants to buy for Celaya?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)