|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Chapter 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
(a) Uncle Max.
(b) Uncle Jose.
(c) Uncle Baby.
(d) Uncle Eddie.
2. Who is the Awful Grandmother's washerwoman?
3. What is a rebozo?
(a) A spice.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A weapon.
(d) A shawl.
4. How many children are in Celaya's family?
5. What does Celaya's mother say about the Grandmother?
(a) She is like a mother to her.
(b) She is the glue that keeps the family together.
(c) She is her inspiration.
(d) She is an intrusion in their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
2. The Grandmother is perpetually hungry for _______________.
3. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
4. In what city did the narrator's father and uncles work?
5. Which of Celaya's cousins seems to always get upset at the family gatherings?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)