|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Chapter 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
2. According to the Awful Grandmother, what should come first in a person's life?
3. What seems to run rampant in the community?
(b) Sexual abuse.
(d) Drug use.
4. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
(a) She has to finish high school.
(b) Her mother doesn't want her to be abused.
(c) She got a better paying job.
(d) She wants to go to college.
5. What does Celaya's mother tell her father when he catches her?
(a) She has a bad migraine.
(b) She doesn't want to go home yet.
(c) She has fallen in love with someone else.
(d) Their marriage is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
2. The Awful Grandmother's mother was able to create _____________ like no one else could.
3. Who is married to Uncle Fat Face?
4. Mexico City is called the _______________ of the New World.
5. Where is Candelaria left while on the family trip?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)