|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II Chapter 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house in Acapulco?
2. Where does Inocencio decide to take his family?
(a) Mexico City.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
3. What is the narrator's father known as in the family?
(a) Baby Face.
(b) El Tarzan.
(c) Senor Busybody.
4. What is a standard practice of Celaya's family?
(a) Singing while cleaning.
(b) Praying before dinner.
(c) Overdrawing bank accounts.
(d) Telling little white lies.
5. How many children are in Celaya's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Awful Grandmother's washerwoman?
2. Which of Celaya's cousins seems to always get upset at the family gatherings?
3. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
4. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
5. How does the Awful Grandmother generally treat Celaya?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)