|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Grandfather tells Celaya that he lost three ribs ___________________.
(a) in a terrible battle.
(b) in a knife fight.
(c) falling off a bike.
(d) in a car accident.
2. To what does Celaya compare the color of the skin of Candelaria?
(a) Bittersweet chocolate.
3. Where does Inocencio decide to take his family?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Mexico City.
(d) San Diego.
4. Where is Candelaria left while on the family trip?
(a) An airport.
(b) A bus station.
(c) A hotel.
(d) An ocean town.
5. Which one of Celaya's brothers was left in Mexico to attend military school?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Awful Grandmother, what should come first in a person's life?
2. What does the Awful Grandmother call Celaya and her cousins when they are all in the house?
3. What profession does Aunt Light-Skin have?
4. Who invites herself to go on the trip with Inocencio and his family?
5. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)