|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Inocencio decide to take his family?
(a) San Diego.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Mexico City.
2. Whose birthday does the Grandmother make arrangements to celebrate?
3. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
4. How does Celaya say that stories get altered?
(a) People forget to tell them things.
(b) They intentionally change them.
(c) Too much time passes between story tellings.
(d) They ask new people to make changes.
5. What is the narrator staring at as the story opens?
(a) A book.
(b) A picture.
(c) A TV.
(d) A sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites herself to go on the trip with Inocencio and his family?
2. What profession does Aunt Light-Skin have?
3. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
4. According to the Awful Grandmother, what should come first in a person's life?
5. What is a rebozo?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)