|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's father known as in the family?
(a) Senor Busybody.
(b) El Tarzan.
(d) Baby Face.
2. Where does Celaya sleep at night?
(a) A green sofa.
(b) An orange La-Z-Boy recliner.
(c) A sleeping bag.
(d) A bunk bed.
3. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
4. How does Celaya say that stories get altered?
(a) They ask new people to make changes.
(b) They intentionally change them.
(c) Too much time passes between story tellings.
(d) People forget to tell them things.
5. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
(a) Uncle Jose.
(b) Uncle Baby.
(c) Uncle Eddie.
(d) Uncle Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. What luxury does Celaya's family have that makes them feel rich?
2. Why is the Awful Grandmother angry at Celaya's mother?
3. Why does Celaya's grandmother say Celaya could not appreciate a silk rebozo?
4. To what does Celaya compare the color of the skin of Candelaria?
5. Why does the Awful Grandmother think that Celaya's father should give the item in #25 to her and not to Celaya?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)