|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What luxury does Celaya's family have that makes them feel rich?
(a) A used car.
(b) Three bedrooms.
(c) Expensive furniture in the house.
(d) A new refrigerator.
2. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
(a) Uncle Jose.
(b) Uncle Baby.
(c) Uncle Max.
(d) Uncle Eddie.
3. Where does Inocencio decide to take his family?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Mexico City.
(d) San Diego.
4. What is a standard practice of Celaya's family?
(a) Telling little white lies.
(b) Overdrawing bank accounts.
(c) Praying before dinner.
(d) Singing while cleaning.
5. What profession does Aunt Light-Skin have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the daughter of the washerwoman?
2. What is a rebozo?
3. What seems to run rampant in the community?
4. The Grandfather tells Celaya that he lost three ribs ___________________.
5. Whose birthday does the Grandmother make arrangements to celebrate?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)