|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Celaya's grandmother say when Celaya's hair was chopped off as a girl?
(a) She should always keep it like that.
(b) It accentuated her beautiful eyes.
(c) It made her look like a boy.
(d) It would help it grow back faster.
2. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
3. The Grandfather tells Celaya that he lost three ribs ___________________.
(a) in a terrible battle.
(b) in a car accident.
(c) in a knife fight.
(d) falling off a bike.
4. To what does Celaya compare the color of the skin of Candelaria?
(d) Bittersweet chocolate.
5. At what type of business do the narrator's father and uncles work?
(a) Body shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Celaya's grandmother say Celaya could not appreciate a silk rebozo?
2. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
3. What is a standard practice of Celaya's family?
4. What is mole?
5. What nationality is Aunty Ninfa?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)