|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what did Soledad's child devote his time?
(b) Playing the guitar.
(d) Watching television.
2. What profession does Aunt Light-Skin have?
3. What is "feo, fuerte, y formal"?
(a) Strong, funny, and proper.
(b) Happy, strong, and lucky.
(c) Smart, handsome, and tall.
(d) Ugly, strong, and proper.
4. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
(a) Mexico City.
5. Who is not pleased that Narciso is having sex with Soledad when they are not married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened every evening in Mexico City in 1910?
2. Soledad's child was not happy unless he _______________.
3. What was the main plaza close to Narciso's house?
4. Which of Celaya's cousins seems to always get upset at the family gatherings?
5. What was Senora Regina's demeanor toward Soledad?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)