|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Awful Grandmother's stories are all about _________________________.
(a) her dead husband.
(b) her love of cooking.
(c) making people feel sorry for her.
(d) her dreams of a better life for her family.
2. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
3. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
4. Who takes Soledad's part and stands up for her in the story?
5. Every year Celaya forgets about the stark differences in ______________ in the U.S. and Mexico.
(a) the music.
(b) the scenery.
(c) the climate.
(d) the food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Inocencio marry?
2. What does Inocencio's wife do when she learns about the purchase in #138?
3. Why does Soledad want her baby to be a boy?
4. What is Narciso's last name?
5. Who owns the house in Acapulco?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)