|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Inocencio manage to escape from prison?
(a) He enlists in the army.
(b) He bribes the judge.
(c) He has a good attorney.
(d) He kills a guard.
2. How does the Grandfather generally treat Celaya?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He tolerates her.
(c) He is kind to her.
(d) He insults her.
3. How many children are in Celaya's family?
4. Who is frightened of the water in Acapulco?
5. Who did the narrator's family travel to see on its annual trips?
(a) Old neighbors.
(b) Aunts and uncles.
(c) School friends.
(d) The Awful Grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Awful Grandmother's mother was able to create _____________ like no one else could.
2. Who owns the house in Acapulco?
3. What is the narrator staring at as the story opens?
4. What does Celaya realize that she knows nothing about?
5. When the Awful Grandmother was a young girl, her family made ________________.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)