|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "gente adinerada"?
(a) An art style.
(b) People with money.
(c) Gourmet meals.
(d) Formal gardens.
2. After who/what was Inocencio's daughter named?
(a) A city.
(b) A former girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) A battle.
3. What luxury does Celaya's family have that makes them feel rich?
(a) Three bedrooms.
(b) A new refrigerator.
(c) A used car.
(d) Expensive furniture in the house.
4. What does Celaya feel about the purchase in #137?
(a) It is perfect.
(b) It is ugly.
(c) It is a dream.
(d) It has potential.
5. Who is married to Uncle Fat Face?
(a) Aunt Maria.
(b) Aunty Tia.
(c) Aunt Cecile.
(d) Aunty Licha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Inocencio the money to make the purchase in #137?
2. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
3. Who is Celaya's father?
4. In what year did the Mexican revolution begin?
5. Where does Inocencio decide to take his family?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)