|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
(a) The city was under siege.
(b) The Reyes family was locked in the house.
(c) The government blocked shipment of goods.
(d) The plage took hundreds of lives.
2. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
(a) She has to finish high school.
(b) She wants to go to college.
(c) Her mother doesn't want her to be abused.
(d) She got a better paying job.
3. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
(a) Uncle Max.
(b) Uncle Jose.
(c) Uncle Eddie.
(d) Uncle Baby.
4. What was the most striking feature that the young Narciso Reyes had?
(a) His smile.
(b) His hair.
(c) His hands.
(d) His eyes.
5. What was Senora Regina's demeanor toward Soledad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was left unfinished when the Awful Grandmother's mother died?
2. What is a rebozo?
3. Who attended Soledad when she delivered her baby?
4. Why does Soledad have to find her own way home in Acapulco?
5. What is the demeanor of Soldedad's child?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)