|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Narciso's interest in Soledad at this point?
(a) He uses her for sex.
(b) He thinks she is a cute kid.
(c) He thinks she is a pest.
(d) He is crazy about her.
2. Who invites herself to go on the trip with Inocencio and his family?
(c) The Grandmother.
3. What is "feo, fuerte, y formal"?
(a) Happy, strong, and lucky.
(b) Ugly, strong, and proper.
(c) Smart, handsome, and tall.
(d) Strong, funny, and proper.
4. What was the Grandmother's disposition when the family moved to Chicago?
5. How does Celaya say that stories get altered?
(a) They ask new people to make changes.
(b) People forget to tell them things.
(c) Too much time passes between story tellings.
(d) They intentionally change them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Narciso later say he lost the body part in #92?
2. Who wants Narciso to marry Soledad?
3. Which of Celaya's cousins seems to always get upset at the family gatherings?
4. What does Celaya feel about the purchase in #137?
5. Why is the Awful Grandmother angry at Celaya's mother?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)