|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
(a) The government blocked shipment of goods.
(b) The city was under siege.
(c) The plage took hundreds of lives.
(d) The Reyes family was locked in the house.
2. What is Inocencia's only daughter's name?
3. Why is Candelaria invited to go on the trip?
(a) To cook for the family.
(b) To help with the driving.
(c) To clean the hotel rooms.
(d) To care for the children.
4. What did Celaya's grandmother say when Celaya's hair was chopped off as a girl?
(a) It accentuated her beautiful eyes.
(b) It would help it grow back faster.
(c) She should always keep it like that.
(d) It made her look like a boy.
5. What seems to run rampant in the community?
(b) Drug use.
(d) Sexual abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Narciso attain Soledad for marriage?
2. Which one of Celaya's brothers was left in Mexico to attend military school?
3. How does the Grandfather generally treat Celaya?
4. Why does the Awful Grandmother think that Celaya's father should give the item in #25 to her and not to Celaya?
5. What does the Grandmother want to do immediately after the death of the little Grandfather?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)