|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celaya's mother say about the Grandmother?
(a) She is an intrusion in their lives.
(b) She is the glue that keeps the family together.
(c) She is her inspiration.
(d) She is like a mother to her.
2. How does the Awful Grandmother generally treat Celaya?
(a) She insults her.
(b) She coddles her.
(c) She delights in her.
(d) She indulges her.
3. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
(a) Mexico City.
4. Why does Eleuterio not approve of the relationship Narciso has with a girl in the city in #94?
(a) She was married before.
(b) She is half black.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She has a child.
5. What shape is the house the family stays in in Acapulco?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main plaza close to Narciso's house?
2. Who did the narrator's family travel to see on its annual trips?
3. What job did Soledad's son get in Chicago as an adult?
4. What does the Grandmother want to do immediately after the death of the little Grandfather?
5. What is Narciso's last name?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)