|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did the narrator's father and uncles work?
(c) Los Angeles.
2. What does the Grandmother think is wrong with the neighborhoods where she could afford to buy a house in Chicago?
(a) They are filled with low-class Mexicans.
(b) They are too close to the "L".
(c) They are too close to the interstate.
(d) They are in the inner city.
3. Who gave Inocencio the money to make the purchase in #137?
(c) Fr. Gomez.
4. Who would become another child of Soledad's?
(c) Uncle Fat-Face.
(d) Uncle Diego.
5. What was the most striking feature that the young Narciso Reyes had?
(a) His hair.
(b) His smile.
(c) His hands.
(d) His eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Soledad accidentally call Narciso when they first met?
2. Why does Eleuterio not approve of the relationship Narciso has with a girl in the city in #94?
3. What nationality is Aunty Ninfa?
4. Why does Soledad want her baby to be a boy?
5. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)