|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter's 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Grandfather tells Celaya that he lost three ribs ___________________.
(a) falling off a bike.
(b) in a terrible battle.
(c) in a knife fight.
(d) in a car accident.
2. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
(a) Uncle Eddie.
(b) Uncle Jose.
(c) Uncle Max.
(d) Uncle Baby.
3. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
(a) Not making enough money.
(b) Wanting a bigger house.
(c) Never going anywhere.
(d) Leaving dirty clothes on the floor.
4. How many children are in Celaya's family?
5. Which of Celaya's cousins seems to always get upset at the family gatherings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator staring at as the story opens?
2. Who is Celaya's father?
3. What is a standard practice of Celaya's family?
4. Why is Candelaria invited to go on the trip?
5. What is a rebozo?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)