|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Eleuterio's father forced him to do the right thing?
(a) He had to marry Regina.
(b) He had to stop drinking.
(c) He had to get a job.
(d) He had to get an education.
2. What is "feo, fuerte, y formal"?
(a) Happy, strong, and lucky.
(b) Smart, handsome, and tall.
(c) Strong, funny, and proper.
(d) Ugly, strong, and proper.
3. What does Soledad think when her son is born?
(a) She had really wanted a daughter.
(b) She is terrified about being a mother.
(c) No one will ever come between her and her son.
(d) She cannot wait to have another baby.
4. Where did Soledad sleep in Narciso's house?
(a) In a guest bedroom.
(b) In the shed.
(c) In the sleeping porch.
(d) On a cot in the pantry.
5. What does the Grandmother say about Zoira to Inocencia?
(a) He picked a wonderful woman to be his wife.
(b) Zoira needs psychological help.
(c) She is better fit to raise the kids than Zoira is.
(d) He must choose between his mother or his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Soledad accidentally call Narciso when they first met?
2. Who invites herself to go on the trip with Inocencio and his family?
3. What does Celaya's mother do when she jumps out of the car?
4. What was the most striking feature that the young Narciso Reyes had?
5. The Grandmother is perpetually hungry for _______________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)