|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reyes family do at first when Soledad gets pregnant?
(a) They put her out of the house.
(b) They offer to adopt the baby.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They pay for an abortion.
2. How did Narciso attain Soledad for marriage?
(a) He "stole" her.
(b) He courted her for years.
(c) He asked for her father's permission.
(d) He wrote her a letter.
3. Who was Narciso's mother?
(a) Senora Carlotta.
(b) Senora Regina.
(c) Senora Carmina.
(d) Senora Maria.
4. What seems to run rampant in the community?
(b) Drug use.
(c) Sexual abuse.
5. Who wants Narciso to marry Soledad?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Inocencio decide to take his family?
2. Why does Soledad want her baby to be a boy?
3. Who is the daughter of the washerwoman?
4. What was the most striking feature that the young Narciso Reyes had?
5. Which of Celaya's cousins seems to always get upset at the family gatherings?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)