|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Soledad's part and stands up for her in the story?
2. How does Celaya say that stories get altered?
(a) They ask new people to make changes.
(b) They intentionally change them.
(c) People forget to tell them things.
(d) Too much time passes between story tellings.
3. The Grandmother is perpetually hungry for _______________.
(d) intellectual stimulation.
4. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
(a) Never going anywhere.
(b) Not making enough money.
(c) Leaving dirty clothes on the floor.
(d) Wanting a bigger house.
5. How does Candelaria return home?
(a) A plane.
(b) A car.
(c) A train.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is frightened of the water in Acapulco?
2. Who is the Awful Grandmother's washerwoman?
3. What do the children wear at the beach to protect their skin?
4. What did Celaya's grandmother say when Celaya's hair was chopped off as a girl?
5. Candelaria made a ____________ for Celaya that falls into the water.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)