|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Celaya's grandmother say when Celaya's hair was chopped off as a girl?
(a) It would help it grow back faster.
(b) It accentuated her beautiful eyes.
(c) She should always keep it like that.
(d) It made her look like a boy.
2. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
(a) Giving fancy parties.
(b) Owning a tuxedo.
(c) Having a brick house.
(d) Being blonde and light-skinned.
3. Candelaria made a ____________ for Celaya that falls into the water.
4. Who attended Soledad when she delivered her baby?
(a) A midwife.
(c) A doctor.
5. Who is frightened of the water in Acapulco?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Candelaria invited to go on the trip?
2. Who is the helper of the Awful Grandmother who threatens to quit?
3. What does Celaya's mother tell her father when he catches her?
4. What does Celaya's mother do when she jumps out of the car?
5. What was the most striking feature that the young Narciso Reyes had?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)