|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Senora Regina have?
2. Why does Soledad want her baby to be a boy?
(a) So he won't have the pain a woman has in life.
(b) So she can love him the way the Virgin Mary loved Jesus.
(c) So that she can raise a good man for the world.
(d) So Narciso will be pleased with her.
3. Who is frightened of the water in Acapulco?
4. What seems to run rampant in the community?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(b) Drug use.
5. How did Narciso attain Soledad for marriage?
(a) He "stole" her.
(b) He wrote her a letter.
(c) He asked for her father's permission.
(d) He courted her for years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main plaza close to Narciso's house?
2. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
3. According to the Awful Grandmother, what should come first in a person's life?
4. Candelaria made a ____________ for Celaya that falls into the water.
5. What does Celaya's mother say about the Grandmother?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)