|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Soledad want her baby to be a boy?
(a) So that she can raise a good man for the world.
(b) So she can love him the way the Virgin Mary loved Jesus.
(c) So he won't have the pain a woman has in life.
(d) So Narciso will be pleased with her.
2. What was the name of Narciso's household?
(a) Casa del Reyes.
(b) El Conquistador.
(c) Reyes del Castillo.
3. What does Narciso do when he travels so much for work?
(a) He has an affair.
(b) He writes many letters.
(c) He becomes homesick.
(d) He gets Frequent Flyer points.
4. Who invites herself to go on the trip with Inocencio and his family?
(c) The Grandmother.
5. What do the children wear at the beach to protect their skin?
(c) Big hats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
2. What is "feo, fuerte, y formal"?
3. How many children did Senora Regina have?
4. What advice is Soledad given now that she is turning into a young lady?
5. Where did Soledad sleep in Narciso's house?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)