|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Awful Grandmother's washerwoman?
2. How does Celaya say that stories get altered?
(a) People forget to tell them things.
(b) They intentionally change them.
(c) Too much time passes between story tellings.
(d) They ask new people to make changes.
3. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
(a) Giving fancy parties.
(b) Owning a tuxedo.
(c) Having a brick house.
(d) Being blonde and light-skinned.
4. How does Candelaria return home?
(a) A train.
(b) A bus.
(c) A car.
(d) A plane.
5. Candelaria made a ____________ for Celaya that falls into the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape is the house the family stays in in Acapulco?
2. Why is Candelaria invited to go on the trip?
3. What seems to run rampant in the community?
4. Who is Celaya's father?
5. What does Soledad think when her son is born?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)