|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "feo, fuerte, y formal"?
(a) Happy, strong, and lucky.
(b) Ugly, strong, and proper.
(c) Strong, funny, and proper.
(d) Smart, handsome, and tall.
2. What is a rebozo?
(a) A weapon.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A spice.
(d) A carriage.
3. Where did Soledad sleep in Narciso's house?
(a) On a cot in the pantry.
(b) In a guest bedroom.
(c) In the sleeping porch.
(d) In the shed.
4. The shoes a person wears and ______________ showed the class of the person.
5. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
(a) She got a better paying job.
(b) She has to finish high school.
(c) Her mother doesn't want her to be abused.
(d) She wants to go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Soledad accidentally call Narciso when they first met?
2. What does Celaya's mother do when she jumps out of the car?
3. What does Narciso do when he travels so much for work?
4. What is a symbol of class and better breeding in Mexico?
5. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)