|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Inocencio the money to make the purchase in #137?
(a) Fr. Gomez.
2. Where is Candelaria left while on the family trip?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A bus station.
(c) An airport.
(d) An ocean town.
3. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
(a) A tumor.
(b) His appendix.
(c) Three ribs.
(d) His gallbladder.
4. How many years did the Mexican revolution last?
5. What does Celaya feel about the purchase in #137?
(a) It is a dream.
(b) It is ugly.
(c) It has potential.
(d) It is perfect.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city does the family move?
2. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
3. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
4. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
5. Why does Narciso need surgery?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)