|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the Mexican revolution begin?
2. How does Narciso later say he lost the body part in #92?
(a) A congenital disease.
(b) In battle.
(c) A surgical mistake.
(d) It was diseased.
3. To what city does the family move?
(a) Des Moines.
(d) San Antonio.
4. Who nurses Narciso when he returns home?
5. Where is Candelaria left while on the family trip?
(a) An ocean town.
(b) A bus station.
(c) A hotel.
(d) An airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
2. Why does Eleuterio not approve of the relationship Narciso has with a girl in the city in #94?
3. How many years did the Mexican revolution last?
4. Why does Narciso need surgery?
5. What seems to run rampant in the community?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)