|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
(a) She got a better paying job.
(b) Her mother doesn't want her to be abused.
(c) She has to finish high school.
(d) She wants to go to college.
2. What was the Grandmother's disposition when the family moved to Chicago?
3. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
(a) Three ribs.
(b) His gallbladder.
(c) His appendix.
(d) A tumor.
4. What is Narciso's father's first name?
5. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
(a) Never going anywhere.
(b) Leaving dirty clothes on the floor.
(c) Not making enough money.
(d) Wanting a bigger house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Candelaria left while on the family trip?
2. How does the Grandmother try to edge her way back into Inocencio's life?
3. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
4. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
5. Who nurses Narciso when he returns home?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)