|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
(a) Her mother doesn't want her to be abused.
(b) She got a better paying job.
(c) She has to finish high school.
(d) She wants to go to college.
2. What does Celaya feel about the purchase in #137?
(a) It is ugly.
(b) It is perfect.
(c) It is a dream.
(d) It has potential.
3. What happened every evening in Mexico City in 1910?
(a) Boat races.
(b) Race riots.
4. What is Inocencio's ultimate plan?
(a) Buy a house for his mother.
(b) Train his sons to take over the business.
(c) Move back to Denver.
(d) Expand his business.
5. Why does Eleuterio not approve of the relationship Narciso has with a girl in the city in #94?
(a) She was married before.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is half black.
(d) She has a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
2. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
3. Who is the daughter of the washerwoman?
4. Who is the helper of the Awful Grandmother who threatens to quit?
5. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)