|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to run rampant in the community?
(b) Sexual abuse.
(d) Drug use.
2. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
(a) Three ribs.
(b) His appendix.
(c) His gallbladder.
(d) A tumor.
3. Why does Eleuterio not approve of the relationship Narciso has with a girl in the city in #94?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She was married before.
(c) She is half black.
(d) She has a child.
4. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
(a) The city was under siege.
(b) The government blocked shipment of goods.
(c) The plage took hundreds of lives.
(d) The Reyes family was locked in the house.
5. How does Narciso later say he lost the body part in #92?
(a) In battle.
(b) A congenital disease.
(c) It was diseased.
(d) A surgical mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Candelaria left while on the family trip?
2. What stipulation comes along with the purchase in #137?
3. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
4. In what year did the Mexican revolution begin?
5. To what city does the family move?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)