|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
2. Who is the Awful Grandmother's washerwoman?
3. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
(c) Mexico City.
4. What does Celaya feel about the purchase in #137?
(a) It is a dream.
(b) It has potential.
(c) It is perfect.
(d) It is ugly.
5. Who invites herself to go on the trip with Inocencio and his family?
(a) The Grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Grandmother try to edge her way back into Inocencio's life?
2. What does the Grandmother think is wrong with the neighborhoods where she could afford to buy a house in Chicago?
3. Why is Candelaria invited to go on the trip?
4. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
5. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)