|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Narciso later say he lost the body part in #92?
(a) In battle.
(b) It was diseased.
(c) A surgical mistake.
(d) A congenital disease.
2. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
(a) The government blocked shipment of goods.
(b) The Reyes family was locked in the house.
(c) The city was under siege.
(d) The plage took hundreds of lives.
3. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
(b) Mexico City.
4. Who nurses Narciso when he returns home?
5. What happens to Narciso one day as he is walking home?
(a) He meets another girl.
(b) He is almost shot by soldiers.
(c) He falls into a ditch.
(d) He is robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
2. What does the Grandmother think is wrong with the neighborhoods where she could afford to buy a house in Chicago?
3. According to the Awful Grandmother, what should come first in a person's life?
4. One of Inocencio's friends convinces the Grandmother and Inocencio that _______________ is the place to be.
5. What is Narciso's father's first name?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)