|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurred during the "Ten Tragic Days"?
(a) The city was under siege.
(b) The Reyes family was locked in the house.
(c) The government blocked shipment of goods.
(d) The plage took hundreds of lives.
2. Why does Eleuterio not approve of the relationship Narciso has with a girl in the city in #94?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She was married before.
(c) She is half black.
(d) She has a child.
3. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
(a) A tumor.
(b) Three ribs.
(c) His gallbladder.
(d) His appendix.
4. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
(a) Mexico City.
5. Who nurses Narciso when he returns home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to run rampant in the community?
2. How does Narciso later say he lost the body part in #92?
3. How does the Grandmother try to edge her way back into Inocencio's life?
4. What does the Grandmother think is wrong with the neighborhoods where she could afford to buy a house in Chicago?
5. According to the Awful Grandmother, what should come first in a person's life?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)