|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened every evening in Mexico City in 1910?
(a) Race riots.
(b) Boat races.
2. According to the Awful Grandmother, what should come first in a person's life?
3. To what city does the family move?
(a) San Antonio.
(b) Des Moines.
4. How does Narciso later say he lost the body part in #92?
(a) It was diseased.
(b) A surgical mistake.
(c) A congenital disease.
(d) In battle.
5. What happens to Narciso one day as he is walking home?
(a) He falls into a ditch.
(b) He is almost shot by soldiers.
(c) He is robbed.
(d) He meets another girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the helper of the Awful Grandmother who threatens to quit?
2. What seems to run rampant in the community?
3. What does Inocencio's wife do when she learns about the purchase in #138?
4. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
5. What is Inocencio's ultimate plan?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)