|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celaya feel about the purchase in #137?
(a) It is ugly.
(b) It is perfect.
(c) It is a dream.
(d) It has potential.
2. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
(a) She has to finish high school.
(b) She wants to go to college.
(c) She got a better paying job.
(d) Her mother doesn't want her to be abused.
3. What is Narciso's father's first name?
4. What happens to Narciso one day as he is walking home?
(a) He falls into a ditch.
(b) He is almost shot by soldiers.
(c) He meets another girl.
(d) He is robbed.
5. Why is Candelaria invited to go on the trip?
(a) To clean the hotel rooms.
(b) To care for the children.
(c) To cook for the family.
(d) To help with the driving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
2. What does Inocencio's wife do when she learns about the purchase in #138?
3. What stipulation comes along with the purchase in #137?
4. Who is Celaya's father?
5. What was the Grandmother's disposition when the family moved to Chicago?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)