|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened every evening in Mexico City in 1910?
(b) Boat races.
(c) Race riots.
2. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
(a) A bar.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A big screen TV.
(d) A house.
3. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
(a) His appendix.
(b) Three ribs.
(c) His gallbladder.
(d) A tumor.
4. To what city does the family move?
(b) San Antonio.
(d) Des Moines.
5. What does the Grandmother think is wrong with the neighborhoods where she could afford to buy a house in Chicago?
(a) They are in the inner city.
(b) They are too close to the interstate.
(c) They are filled with low-class Mexicans.
(d) They are too close to the "L".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Inocencio the money to make the purchase in #137?
2. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
3. According to the Awful Grandmother, what should come first in a person's life?
4. Why does Narciso need surgery?
5. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)