|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did the Mexican revolution last?
2. What seems to run rampant in the community?
(c) Sexual abuse.
(d) Drug use.
3. What does the Grandmother think is wrong with the neighborhoods where she could afford to buy a house in Chicago?
(a) They are filled with low-class Mexicans.
(b) They are too close to the interstate.
(c) They are too close to the "L".
(d) They are in the inner city.
4. How does Narciso later say he lost the body part in #92?
(a) A surgical mistake.
(b) It was diseased.
(c) A congenital disease.
(d) In battle.
5. What stipulation comes along with the purchase in #137?
(a) Family budget cuts.
(b) High interest payments.
(c) Grandmother will live with the family.
(d) Long hours of work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
2. Who is Celaya's father?
3. Who invites herself to go on the trip with Inocencio and his family?
4. How does the Grandmother try to edge her way back into Inocencio's life?
5. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)