|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Inocencio's ultimate plan?
(a) Buy a house for his mother.
(b) Expand his business.
(c) Train his sons to take over the business.
(d) Move back to Denver.
2. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
(c) Mexico City.
3. Why is Candelaria removed from the Awful Grandmother's house?
(a) She wants to go to college.
(b) Her mother doesn't want her to be abused.
(c) She got a better paying job.
(d) She has to finish high school.
4. What was the Grandmother's disposition when the family moved to Chicago?
5. Where does Inocencio decide to take his family?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Diego.
(d) Mexico City.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Inocencio's friends convinces the Grandmother and Inocencio that _______________ is the place to be.
2. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
3. Who is the Awful Grandmother's washerwoman?
4. Who gave Inocencio the money to make the purchase in #137?
5. How many years did the Mexican revolution last?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)