|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stipulation comes along with the purchase in #137?
(a) Long hours of work.
(b) Family budget cuts.
(c) High interest payments.
(d) Grandmother will live with the family.
2. Where does Inocencio decide to take his family?
(a) Mexico City.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
3. What do the doctors take from Narciso during surgery?
(a) His gallbladder.
(b) A tumor.
(c) His appendix.
(d) Three ribs.
4. Who nurses Narciso when he returns home?
5. What does Inocencio buy in Texas without consulting his wife?
(a) A house.
(b) A big screen TV.
(c) A bar.
(d) A Cadillac.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which son does the Grandmother live in Chicago?
2. What does Celaya feel about the purchase in #137?
3. Where did Narciso live during the Mexican revolution?
4. What topic does Zoila complain to Inocencio about?
5. How does Narciso later say he lost the body part in #92?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)