Quiz: Chapter 52-57 to Chapter 58-63
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Soledad throw at Inocencio when they argue?
a) A pan.
b) A newspaper.
c) A rock.
d) A shoe.
2. What does the Grandmother want to do immediately after the death of the little Grandfather?
a) Go to church.
d) Sell the house.
3. To what city does the family move?
a) Des Moines.
c) San Antonio.
4. What stipulation comes along with the purchase in #137?
a) High interest payments.
b) Family budget cuts.
c) Long hours of work.
d) Grandmother will live with the family.
5. Inocencio says that his stories about life are not stories, but rather ______________.
This section contains 240 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)