1. What is the narrator staring at as the story opens?
(a) A sunset.
(b) A TV.
(c) A picture.
(d) A book.
2. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
3. Who did the narrator's family travel to see on its annual trips?
(a) The Awful Grandmother.
(b) Old neighbors.
(c) School friends.
(d) Aunts and uncles.
4. What is the narrator's father known as in the family?
(b) Baby Face.
(c) Senor Busybody.
(d) El Tarzan.
5. At what type of business do the narrator's father and uncles work?
(c) Body shop.
6. In what city did the narrator's father and uncles work?
(c) Los Angeles.
7. Who is married to Uncle Fat Face?
(a) Aunt Maria.
(b) Aunt Cecile.
(c) Aunty Tia.
(d) Aunty Licha.
8. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
(a) Uncle Baby.
(b) Uncle Max.
(c) Uncle Jose.
(d) Uncle Eddie.
9. What is the narrator's name?
This section contains 3,566 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)