1. What is the narrator staring at as the story opens?
(a) A picture.
(b) A TV.
(c) A sunset.
(d) A book.
2. To what country did the narrator's family make an annual trip?
3. Who did the narrator's family travel to see on its annual trips?
(a) Old neighbors.
(b) School friends.
(c) The Awful Grandmother.
(d) Aunts and uncles.
4. What is the narrator's father known as in the family?
(a) Senor Busybody.
(b) Baby Face.
(d) El Tarzan.
5. At what type of business do the narrator's father and uncles work?
(b) Body shop.
6. In what city did the narrator's father and uncles work?
(d) Los Angeles.
7. Who is married to Uncle Fat Face?
(a) Aunt Cecile.
(b) Aunty Licha.
(c) Aunt Maria.
(d) Aunty Tia.
8. Which one of the narrator's uncles is best off financially?
(a) Uncle Baby.
(b) Uncle Jose.
(c) Uncle Eddie.
(d) Uncle Max.
9. What is the narrator's name?
This section contains 3,566 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)