* The narrator, Celaya Reyes, recalls an annual trip her family made to see her Grandmother in Mexico City.
* Celaya's father, Inocencio, and his two brothers--Uncle Fat Face and Uncle Baby--work together at a furniture company in Chicago and they all quit to go back to Mexico without telling their wives.
* Celaya's family's house is small and most of the items in it are loaned until the furniture shop needs them back.
* Uncle Fat Face lives in a tiny apartment with his wife, Aunty Licha, and three kids--Byron, Elvis and Aristotle.
* Uncle Baby and Aunty Ninfa live a comfortable life with two daughters, Amor and Paz.
* Celaya likes it when a customer forgets to pick up their furniture and they get to keep, it such as the orange recliner where Celaya sleeps at night.
* Celaya states that because she and her siblings are still kids...
This section contains 2,439 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)