|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
2. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was moved to what city?
(c) San Martín.
3. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was originally what?
(a) A French church.
(b) A French school.
(c) A German hotel.
(d) A German bank.
4. Brother Francisco dies at the request of whom?
(a) Brother Francisco.
5. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that eventually becomes what?
(a) Iquitos Country Club.
(b) Iquitos Night Club.
(c) Iquitos Dance Club.
(d) Iquitos Social Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
2. How many men have attempted to kidnap a convoy of prostitutes at the end of Chapter 8?
3. What is the name of the sergeant that elopes with a prostitute in Chapter 6?
4. Who has a dream where animals eat each other, in Chapter 10?
5. How old is Olga when she dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to a couple that elopes in Chapter 6?
2. What happens when Chuchupe and Wong try to convince Pantoja to leave the military and go into business with them?
3. Why do Morey and several young men from Requena decide to kidnap prostitutes from the Special Service?
4. Why do Navy members become upset with Pantoja and his operation?
5. What happens when Sinchi approaches Pocha at the airport when she is leaving Panjota?
6. Describe "The Hymn of the Special Service."
7. How do other officers feel about Pantoja, according to Mendoza?
8. How does Pantoja react when he is told of the decision to discontinue the operations of the SSGFRI?
9. What is the "House of Iron"?
10. What is surprising about Olga's funeral?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)