|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was purchased by whom?
(a) João Pimenta.
(b) Loreto Anselmo.
(c) Igor Cavalera.
(d) Francisco Costa.
2. A prostitute says on a radio show that part of Pantoja's interview process involves making the girls do what?
(a) Sleep with him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Take a drug test.
3. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
4. In what month does Pocha leave Pantoja?
5. At the start of Chapter 8, how long has it been since Pantoja's wife left him?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 9 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Pantoja that a prostitute and a sergeant have eloped?
2. After the Special Service is shut down, Pantoja is instructed to meet with Victoria and Collazos, where?
3. What is the name of the woman least requested by troops, according to convey 16?
4. Who does Pantoja believe will be held responsible for the events surrounding the scandal of the Special Service?
5. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Chuchupe and Wong try to convince Pantoja to leave the military and go into business with them?
2. How do other officers feel about Pantoja, according to Mendoza?
3. What does a letter to Sinchi from disgruntled citizens say?
4. How does Pantoja react when he is told of the decision to discontinue the operations of the SSGFRI?
5. What does Sinchi say about Pantoja on-air the first time he talks about him?
6. Describe "The Hymn of the Special Service."
7. Why do Navy members become upset with Pantoja and his operation?
8. What information does Maclovia reveal during her radio interview that outrages listeners?
9. Why does Pantoja visit Huallaga?
10. Why did the "House of Iron" fail in the Amazon?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)