|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was purchased by whom?
(a) João Pimenta.
(b) Loreto Anselmo.
(c) Francisco Costa.
(d) Igor Cavalera.
2. Who informs Pantoja that a prostitute and a sergeant have eloped?
(a) Kevin Louis.
(b) Santiago Junez.
(c) Alberto Tomas.
(d) Peter Casahuanqui.
3. In Chapter 7, a radio host opens with a daily segment called what?
(a) "A Dose of Society."
(b) "A Little Bit of Society."
(c) "A Dose of Culture."
(d) "A Little Bit of Culture."
4. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) From 6 to 6:30 p.m.
(b) From 4 to 4:30 p.m.
(c) From 8 to 8:30 p.m.
(d) From 10 to 10:30 p.m.
5. Who receives a reprimand from his superiors for failing to apprehend Brother Francisco alive and bring him to justice?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Olga's funeral take place?
2. Who does Pantoja go to church with, greatly upsetting Leonor?
3. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
4. After the Special Service is shut down, who instructs Pantoja, the following evening, to meet with Victoria and Collazos?
5. Who does Pantoja believe will be held responsible for the events surrounding the scandal of the Special Service?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Olga's life prior to becoming a prostitute with the Special Service.
2. What happens when Chuchupe and Wong try to convince Pantoja to leave the military and go into business with them?
3. What is the "House of Iron"?
4. Describe Pantoja's relationship with Olga.
5. Describe Leonor's dream at the beginning of Chapter 10.
6. What does Sinchi say about Pantoja on-air the first time he talks about him?
7. What does Beltrán want to leave the Army?
8. Why do Navy members become upset with Pantoja and his operation?
9. What does a supposedly anonymous letter from Sinchi to Panjota say?
10. How does Olga die?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)