|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the song written about the Special Service?
(a) "The Psalm of the Special Service."
(b) "The Anthem of the Special Service."
(c) "The Hymn of the Special Service."
(d) "The Song of the Special Service."
2. A prostitute says on a radio show that part of Pantoja's interview process involves making the girls do what?
(a) Sleep with him.
(b) Take a drug test.
(d) Kiss him.
3. Who receives orders to dismantle the command post on the Itaya River after it is revealed that the Special Service will be shut down?
4. Why do other officers envy Pantoja?
(a) His beautiful wife.
(b) His relationship with Knockers.
(c) Because of his work with the Special Service.
(d) His large home.
5. Villagers crucify a sub-officer who is dressed how?
(a) In civilian clothes.
(b) In his uniform.
(c) In his underwear.
(d) In a sacred robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
2. What time is it when Chapter 8 begins?
3. Where are some SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
4. How many men have attempted to kidnap a convoy of prostitutes at the end of Chapter 8?
5. In what month is Olga murdered?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)