|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olga is murdered because of men from what city?
2. Who gives Olga's eulogy?
3. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
(b) Lopez Lopez.
4. Who receives a reprimand from his superiors for failing to apprehend Brother Francisco alive and bring him to justice?
(b) Lopez Lopez.
5. A mayor tries to make Olga's murder look like it was done by whom?
(a) Brothers of the Ark.
(b) The army.
(c) The navy.
(d) The prostitutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
2. How is Pantoja portrayed on a radio show in Chapter 7?
3. After the Special Service is shut down, who instructs Pantoja, the following evening, to meet with Victoria and Collazos?
4. What is the name of Pantoja's daughter?
5. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Olga's life prior to becoming a prostitute with the Special Service.
2. How do members of the Army feel about Brother Francisco?
3. Why does Panjota feel like his military career is in shambles?
4. What happens when Sinchi approaches Pocha at the airport when she is leaving Panjota?
5. What happens when Chuchupe and Wong try to convince Pantoja to leave the military and go into business with them?
6. How does Pantoja react when he is told of the decision to discontinue the operations of the SSGFRI?
7. Why did the "House of Iron" fail in the Amazon?
8. What is the "House of Iron"?
9. Why do Morey and several young men from Requena decide to kidnap prostitutes from the Special Service?
10. What is surprising about Olga's funeral?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)