|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
2. What is the name of Pantoja's daughter?
3. What is the name of the radio station that airs a popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) Radio Peru.
(b) Radio South America.
(c) Radio Loreto.
(d) Radio Amazon.
4. For how many days are SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
5. What is the name of the prostitute that elopes in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. A radio host tells his listeners about the famous landmark called what?
2. After one year, how many men are users of the Special Service?
3. In Chapter 10, who goes into business for herself and opens a very successful brothel on the highway to San Juan?
4. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by whom?
5. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do other officers feel about Pantoja, according to Mendoza?
2. How does Sinchi react when he finds out Pantoja is in the military?
3. Why do Morey and several young men from Requena decide to kidnap prostitutes from the Special Service?
4. What does Beltrán want to leave the Army?
5. Describe Pantoja's relationship with Olga.
6. How do members of the Army feel about Brother Francisco?
7. Why do Navy members become upset with Pantoja and his operation?
8. What is surprising about Olga's funeral?
9. What happens when Sinchi approaches Pocha at the airport when she is leaving Panjota?
10. What happens at the end of Chapter 8 when news of the Special Service starts to spread?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)