|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A prostitute says on a radio show that part of Pantoja's interview process involves making the girls do what?
(a) Sleep with him.
(b) Kiss him.
(d) Take a drug test.
2. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
3. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) From 10 to 10:30 p.m.
(b) From 6 to 6:30 p.m.
(c) From 4 to 4:30 p.m.
(d) From 8 to 8:30 p.m.
4. Olga was raised in an orphanage run by whom?
(a) Seventh Day Adventists.
5. To what object is Olga's corpse nailed?
(a) A cross.
(b) A house.
(c) A tree.
(d) A stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
2. Who does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. In what month does Pocha leave Pantoja?
4. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
5. Brother Francisco dies at the request of whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sinchi react when he finds out Pantoja is in the military?
2. How does Morey try to cover up Olga's murder?
3. Describe Olga's life prior to becoming a prostitute with the Special Service.
4. How does Pantoja react when he is told of the decision to discontinue the operations of the SSGFRI?
5. What happens when Chuchupe and Wong try to convince Pantoja to leave the military and go into business with them?
6. How does Maclovia behave during her radio interview with Sinchi?
7. Describe Pantoja's relationship with Olga.
8. What information does Maclovia reveal during her radio interview that outrages listeners?
9. Why does Pantoja put on his uniform in Chapter 10?
10. What happens to a couple that elopes in Chapter 6?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)