|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman least requested by troops, according to convey 16?
(b) Dulce Maria.
2. General Tiger Collazos and other Peruvian Army commanders feel that apprehending fugitives would be better handled by whom?
(a) The navy.
(c) The army.
(d) Local law enforcement.
3. Who have Army officials been given the responsibility of finding and capturing?
(b) Brother Francisco.
4. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was originally what?
(a) A German bank.
(b) A German hotel.
(c) A French church.
(d) A French school.
5. To whom does Pantoja send the lyrics to the song about the Special Service?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Pantoja to come work for them after the Special Service is shut down?
2. What has Pantoja become obsessed with by Chapter 8?
3. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that eventually becomes what?
4. Who receives orders to dismantle the command post on the Itaya River after it is revealed that the Special Service will be shut down?
5. Who informs Pantoja that a prostitute and a sergeant have eloped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to a couple that elopes in Chapter 6?
2. Why do Navy members become upset with Pantoja and his operation?
3. How does Sinchi react when he finds out Pantoja is in the military?
4. What does a supposedly anonymous letter from Sinchi to Panjota say?
5. Why does Pantoja visit Huallaga?
6. How does Olga die?
7. How do the people in Pantoja's life react to him giving Olga's eulogy?
8. How do other officers feel about Pantoja, according to Mendoza?
9. What does Beltrán want to leave the Army?
10. What is the "House of Iron"?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)