|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a dream where animals eat each other, in Chapter 10?
2. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
3. Villagers crucify a sub-officer who is dressed how?
(a) In civilian clothes.
(b) In a sacred robe.
(c) In his underwear.
(d) In his uniform.
4. What is the name of the newspaper that reports Olga's death?
(a) El Oriente.
(b) La Industria.
(c) La Razón.
(d) La Encuesta.
5. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by a man from what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Olga when she dies?
2. Who is interviewed on the radio in Chapter 7?
3. Who tells Collazos that soldiers have been secretly joining the Brothers of the Ark?
4. Why do other officers envy Pantoja?
5. What is the name of the woman least requested by troops, according to convey 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Morey and several young men from Requena decide to kidnap prostitutes from the Special Service?
2. How does Olga die?
3. Describe Pantoja's relationship with Olga.
4. What happens at the end of Chapter 8 when news of the Special Service starts to spread?
5. What does a supposedly anonymous letter from Sinchi to Panjota say?
6. What does a letter to Sinchi from disgruntled citizens say?
7. Why does Panjota feel like his military career is in shambles?
8. What happens when Sinchi approaches Pocha at the airport when she is leaving Panjota?
9. What is the "House of Iron"?
10. How do members of the Army feel about Brother Francisco?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)