|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brother Francisco die?
(a) He is hanged.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is crucified.
(d) He drowns.
2. How is Pantoja portrayed on a radio show in Chapter 7?
(a) As a pimp.
(b) As a hero.
(c) As a holy man.
(d) As a drug addict.
3. Who is interviewed on the radio in Chapter 7?
4. Who asks Pantoja to come work for them after the Special Service is shut down?
(a) Sinchi and his crew.
(b) Knockers and Sandra.
(c) Collazos.and Scavino.
(d) Chuchupe and Wong.
5. At the start of Chapter 8, how long has it been since Pantoja's wife left him?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. A mayor tries to make Olga's murder look like it was done by whom?
2. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
3. What is the name of the woman least requested by troops, according to convey 16?
4. What unit is Pantoja assigned to after the Special Service is shut down?
5. What is the name of the sergeant that elopes with a prostitute in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pantoja's relationship with Olga.
2. What does Beltrán want to leave the Army?
3. How does Olga die?
4. Why does Pantoja visit Huallaga?
5. Describe Leonor's dream at the beginning of Chapter 10.
6. How does Sinchi react when he finds out Pantoja is in the military?
7. Why do Morey and several young men from Requena decide to kidnap prostitutes from the Special Service?
8. How do the people in Pantoja's life react to him giving Olga's eulogy?
9. How do members of the Army feel about Brother Francisco?
10. Why does Pantoja put on his uniform in Chapter 10?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)