|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is a sergeant put in jail after eloping with a prostitute?
(a) A year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. Where does Olga move after a missionary kills himself over her?
(d) The United States.
3. Pantoja's assignment, after the Special Service is shut down, is near what lake?
(a) Lake Titicaca.
(b) Lake Iguaque.
(c) Lake Guatavita.
(d) Calima Lake.
4. In what year is Olga murdered?
5. What is the name of the song written about the Special Service?
(a) "The Anthem of the Special Service."
(b) "The Hymn of the Special Service."
(c) "The Psalm of the Special Service."
(d) "The Song of the Special Service."
Short Answer Questions
1. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
2. After one year, how many men are users of the Special Service?
3. A mayor tries to make Olga's murder look like it was done by whom?
4. Who tells Pantoja that there was a rumor circulating that he and Pantoja were lovers?
5. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was originally what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Navy members become upset with Pantoja and his operation?
2. How does Maclovia behave during her radio interview with Sinchi?
3. What does Beltrán want to leave the Army?
4. How do other officers feel about Pantoja, according to Mendoza?
5. How does Pantoja react when he is told of the decision to discontinue the operations of the SSGFRI?
6. What happens to a couple that elopes in Chapter 6?
7. Describe Leonor's dream at the beginning of Chapter 10.
8. How does Morey try to cover up Olga's murder?
9. Describe Olga's life prior to becoming a prostitute with the Special Service.
10. Why does Pantoja put on his uniform in Chapter 10?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)