|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Pantoja that he should give Olga full exemption from her work in the Special Services?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
2. Who informs Pantoja that a prostitute and a sergeant have eloped?
(a) Peter Casahuanqui.
(b) Kevin Louis.
(c) Santiago Junez.
(d) Alberto Tomas.
3. Who tells Pantoja that there was a rumor circulating that he and Pantoja were lovers?
4. Pantoja's assignment, after the Special Service is shut down, is near what lake?
(a) Lake Iguaque.
(b) Calima Lake.
(c) Lake Titicaca.
(d) Lake Guatavita.
5. Who tells Collazos that soldiers have been secretly joining the Brothers of the Ark?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Olga murdered?
2. A mayor tries to make Olga's murder look like it was done by whom?
3. What is the name of the radio station that airs a popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
4. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
5. Who have Army officials been given the responsibility of finding and capturing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of Chapter 8 when news of the Special Service starts to spread?
2. What happens to a couple that elopes in Chapter 6?
3. What happens when Chuchupe and Wong try to convince Pantoja to leave the military and go into business with them?
4. Describe Leonor's dream at the beginning of Chapter 10.
5. What is surprising about Olga's funeral?
6. Why does Pantoja visit Huallaga?
7. What does Beltrán want to leave the Army?
8. How does Sinchi react when he finds out Pantoja is in the military?
9. Describe "The Hymn of the Special Service."
10. What does a letter to Sinchi from disgruntled citizens say?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)