|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Chapter 8 begins?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
2. Where are some SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
3. Pantoja's assignment, after the Special Service is shut down, is near what lake?
(a) Lake Guatavita.
(b) Calima Lake.
(c) Lake Iguaque.
(d) Lake Titicaca.
4. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
(a) A Catholic funeral.
(b) A Protestant funeral.
(c) A private funeral.
(d) A military funeral.
5. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
2. Olga is murdered because of men from what city?
3. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
4. From where does Pantoja know the friend he visits at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. In what month is convoy 15 sent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pantoja put on his uniform in Chapter 10?
2. How does Pantoja react when he is told of the decision to discontinue the operations of the SSGFRI?
3. How do other officers feel about Pantoja, according to Mendoza?
4. What happens at the end of Chapter 8 when news of the Special Service starts to spread?
5. How does Maclovia behave during her radio interview with Sinchi?
6. Describe Leonor's dream at the beginning of Chapter 10.
7. How does Olga die?
8. What happens when Sinchi approaches Pocha at the airport when she is leaving Panjota?
9. What information does Maclovia reveal during her radio interview that outrages listeners?
10. What happens when Chuchupe and Wong try to convince Pantoja to leave the military and go into business with them?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)