Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute that elopes in Chapter 6?
2. Olga was raised in an orphanage run by whom?
(b) Seventh Day Adventists.
3. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was purchased by whom?
(a) Igor Cavalera.
(b) Francisco Costa.
(c) JoÃ£o Pimenta.
(d) Loreto Anselmo.
4. What does Pantoja wear in Chapter 10 because the charade is up?
(a) Civilian clothes.
(b) His military uniform.
(c) A sacred robe.
(d) An expensive suit.
5. Where does the local radio show host approach Pocha for an interview?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A bar.
(c) The airport.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is Olga murdered?
2. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
3. Who tells Pantoja that there was a rumor circulating that he and Pantoja were lovers?
4. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was moved to what city?
5. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)