|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pantoja's assignment, after the Special Service is shut down, is near what lake?
(a) Lake Titicaca.
(b) Lake Iguaque.
(c) Calima Lake.
(d) Lake Guatavita.
2. Who reprimands Pantoja for the way Olga's eulogy was handled?
3. Who gives Olga's eulogy?
4. Who is upset about being left out of the song written about the Special Service?
(a) Members of the Navy.
(b) Members of the Army.
5. In what month has the SSGFRI completed its first year?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Special Service is shut down, who instructs Pantoja, the following evening, to meet with Victoria and Collazos?
2. After the Special Service is shut down, Pantoja is instructed to meet with Victoria and Collazos, where?
3. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
4. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
5. What is the name of the song written about the Special Service?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beltrán want to leave the Army?
2. What information does Maclovia reveal during her radio interview that outrages listeners?
3. What is surprising about Olga's funeral?
4. What does a supposedly anonymous letter from Sinchi to Panjota say?
5. Why does Panjota feel like his military career is in shambles?
6. Describe Olga's life prior to becoming a prostitute with the Special Service.
7. How does Olga die?
8. Describe Pantoja's relationship with Olga.
9. How do the people in Pantoja's life react to him giving Olga's eulogy?
10. What is the "House of Iron"?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)