|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olga is murdered after what kind of party?
2. In what month has the SSGFRI completed its first year?
3. In Chapter 10, who goes into business for herself and opens a very successful brothel on the highway to San Juan?
4. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
5. Who have Army officials been given the responsibility of finding and capturing?
(d) Brother Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Special Service is shut down, who instructs Pantoja, the following evening, to meet with Victoria and Collazos?
2. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by a man from what country?
3. In Chapter 7, a radio host opens with a daily segment called what?
4. What unit is Pantoja assigned to after the Special Service is shut down?
5. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is surprising about Olga's funeral?
2. Describe Leonor's dream at the beginning of Chapter 10.
3. How does Pantoja react when he is told of the decision to discontinue the operations of the SSGFRI?
4. What is the "House of Iron"?
5. How does Sinchi react when he finds out Pantoja is in the military?
6. How does Olga die?
7. What does a supposedly anonymous letter from Sinchi to Panjota say?
8. How do other officers feel about Pantoja, according to Mendoza?
9. What happens when Pantoja requests that Morey and the other men from Requena be brought before a military tribunal and tried for their crimes?
10. How does Morey try to cover up Olga's murder?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)