|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Special Service is shut down, who instructs Pantoja, the following evening, to meet with Victoria and Collazos?
2. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
3. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
4. What is the name of the popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) The Story of Sinchi.
(b) The Life of Sinchi.
(c) The Dream of Sinchi.
(d) The Voice of Sinchi.
5. Pantoja's assignment, after the Special Service is shut down, is near what lake?
(a) Lake Guatavita.
(b) Lake Titicaca.
(c) Lake Iguaque.
(d) Calima Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reprimands Pantoja for the way Olga's eulogy was handled?
2. Who tells Pantoja that he should give Olga full exemption from her work in the Special Services?
3. In what month is Olga murdered?
4. What is the name of the newspaper that reports Olga's death?
5. What does Pantoja wear in Chapter 10 because the charade is up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Leonor's dream at the beginning of Chapter 10.
2. Describe Olga's life prior to becoming a prostitute with the Special Service.
3. Describe Pantoja's relationship with Olga.
4. How do other officers feel about Pantoja, according to Mendoza?
5. Why do Navy members become upset with Pantoja and his operation?
6. How do members of the Army feel about Brother Francisco?
7. What is surprising about Olga's funeral?
8. How does Olga die?
9. How do the people in Pantoja's life react to him giving Olga's eulogy?
10. How does Maclovia behave during her radio interview with Sinchi?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)