|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pantoja have a morning meeting scheduled with at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
2. What unit is Pantoja assigned to after the Special Service is shut down?
(a) Adjutant General's Unit.
(b) Transportation Unit.
(c) Ordnance Unit.
(d) Quartermaster Unit.
3. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
4. In Chapter 6, the number of prostitutes in the Special Service increases to what?
5. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reprimands Pantoja for the way Olga's eulogy was handled?
2. From where does Pantoja know the friend he visits at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. A radio host tells his listeners about the famous landmark called what?
4. Where does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. After the Special Service is shut down, Pantoja is instructed to meet with Victoria and Collazos, where?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the people in Pantoja's life react to him giving Olga's eulogy?
2. How does Sinchi react when he finds out Pantoja is in the military?
3. Why do Morey and several young men from Requena decide to kidnap prostitutes from the Special Service?
4. How does Morey try to cover up Olga's murder?
5. What does a supposedly anonymous letter from Sinchi to Panjota say?
6. What is the "House of Iron"?
7. Why do Navy members become upset with Pantoja and his operation?
8. What information does Maclovia reveal during her radio interview that outrages listeners?
9. How do members of the Army feel about Brother Francisco?
10. Describe Olga's life prior to becoming a prostitute with the Special Service.
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)