|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the local radio show host approach Pocha for an interview?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The airport.
(c) A bar.
(d) A cafe.
2. Who informs Pantoja that a prostitute and a sergeant have eloped?
(a) Kevin Louis.
(b) Peter Casahuanqui.
(c) Santiago Junez.
(d) Alberto Tomas.
3. Who has a dream where animals eat each other, in Chapter 10?
4. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by whom?
5. Who receives a reprimand from his superiors for failing to apprehend Brother Francisco alive and bring him to justice?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a sergeant put in jail after eloping with a prostitute?
2. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
3. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
4. In what month does Pocha leave Pantoja?
5. In what dispatch does Pantoja say the SSGFRI has completed its first year?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sinchi react when he finds out Pantoja is in the military?
2. Describe Leonor's dream at the beginning of Chapter 10.
3. What happens at the end of Chapter 8 when news of the Special Service starts to spread?
4. Why do Morey and several young men from Requena decide to kidnap prostitutes from the Special Service?
5. What happens when Sinchi approaches Pocha at the airport when she is leaving Panjota?
6. What does Sinchi say about Pantoja on-air the first time he talks about him?
7. Why does Pantoja put on his uniform in Chapter 10?
8. Why does Panjota feel like his military career is in shambles?
9. Describe Pantoja's relationship with Olga.
10. What is surprising about Olga's funeral?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)