|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane?
(a) Gabriela Pérez del Solar.
(b) Cecilia Tait.
(c) Andrés Sarmiento Segovia.
(d) Natalia Málaga.
2. What physical condition does Freckle have?
(a) He is an albino.
(b) He is missing a leg.
(c) He is a dwarf.
(d) He is a burn victim.
3. What nickname do the prostitutes give to the command post where Pantoja works?
(d) Port Panty.
4. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
5. Who is assigned to work as Pantoja's liaison officer?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the reader first meets Brother Francisco in Chapter 1, what is he asking people to do?
2. What is Olga's nickname?
3. What is Olga's last name?
4. Pocha tells her relative that Pantoja will want to have a baby after he obtains how many stripes?
5. How are the prostitutes referred to on official documents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of Chapter 8 when news of the Special Service starts to spread?
2. Where does Pantoja's family hope he relocates?
3. Describe Leonor's dream at the beginning of Chapter 10.
4. What does Beltrán want to leave the Army?
5. What happens when Sinchi approaches Pocha at the airport when she is leaving Panjota?
6. How does Morey try to cover up Olga's murder?
7. What information does Maclovia reveal during her radio interview that outrages listeners?
8. What is Dispatch Number One?
9. What does Pocha say in a letter to her sister Chichi in Chapter 3?
10. On what conditions is the Special Service allowed to use a Navy boat?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)