|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mayor of what city presents the Army with a petition asking for veterans to be allowed to receive services from the SSGFRI?
(c) San Lorenzo.
2. In what month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
3. What title has Pantoja recently been promoted to?
4. How long does it take Pantoja, Caiguas and Rioalto to clean and organize their new work site?
(a) About 12 hours.
(b) About a week.
(c) About 2 days.
(d) About a month.
5. What does Pantoja tell his family he is doing for his new job?
(a) Working as a preacher.
(b) Working as a spy.
(c) Working with finances.
(d) Working on a drug mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship?
2. The Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship is chief of what?
3. What does SSGFRI stand for?
4. Who is Master Poncio?
5. Why does Pantoja say to stay away from a type of porpoise oil?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Pantoja happy at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. What happens when Sinchi, a popular local radio personality, visits the command post for the first time to have a discussion with Pantoja?
3. What signs of growth in the Special Service are shown in Chapter 5?
4. What problems does Pocha tell Chichi she is having with Pantoja?
5. What does Pocha say in a letter to her sister Chichi in Chapter 3?
6. Why are people in Moronacocha heralding a young boy as a martyr?
7. What is Pantoja's job in Iquitos?
8. Why does it take Pantoja and his crew a week to turn the Itaya depot into a suitable work space?
9. Describe the nightmare Pantoja has about the Special Services in Chapter 2.
10. Where does Pantoja's family hope he relocates?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)