|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The SSGFRI is located near what river?
(a) Nanay River.
(b) Itaya River.
(c) Tomas River.
(d) Napo River.
2. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
(a) The city grocery store.
(b) The discount warehouse.
(c) The post exchange.
(d) The mall.
3. What is Brother Francisco's religious title?
4. On what day of the month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
5. What title has Pantoja recently been promoted to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many prostitutes will be on staff in Pantoja's special service?
2. What kind of soldiers will not be allowed to use prostitutes in Pantoja's special service?
3. What does Pantoja tell his family he is doing for his new job?
4. What does Pocha's new friend do for Pocha and herself?
5. What is Pantoja told not to wear while living in his new town?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Captain Pantoja being relocated in Chapter 1?
2. Why does it take Pantoja and his crew a week to turn the Itaya depot into a suitable work space?
3. Why does Pochita think Pantoja is up to no good after their first night in Iquitos?
4. What does Pocha tell Chichi about Leonor's following of Brother Fransisco?
5. What happens when Sinchi, a popular local radio personality, visits the command post for the first time to have a discussion with Pantoja?
6. How has Pocha adapted to life in Iquitos?
7. What is Dispatch Number One?
8. What preliminary instructions is Pantoja given before leaving for Iquitos?
9. What problems does Pocha tell Chichi she is having with Pantoja?
10. Why are Sinforoso Caiguas and Palominos Rioalto chosen to assist Pantoja and his new operation?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)