|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Special Services' pilot mission takes place under the command of whom?
(a) Andrea Giraldo.
(b) JosÃ© Abelardo QuiÅˆones.
(c) Alberto Santana.
(d) Emilio Cavenecia.
2. What is Pantoja's first name?
3. How has Leonor taken to consoling herself and passing time in her new city?
(a) By getting a job.
(b) By befriending prostitutes.
(c) With a new group of male friends.
(d) With religion.
4. Who is assigned to work as Pantoja's liaison officer?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
5. What is Caiguas' first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane?
2. What is the name of the Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship?
3. What is the original name of the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
4. The mayor of what city presents the Army with a petition asking for veterans to be allowed to receive services from the SSGFRI?
5. In what month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pantoja's relationship with Olga.
2. What does Pocha tell Chichi about Leonor's following of Brother Fransisco?
3. What is Dispatch Number 2?
4. Describe Leonor's dream at the beginning of Chapter 10.
5. Describe the nightmare Pantoja has about the Special Services in Chapter 2.
6. What happens to a couple that elopes in Chapter 6?
7. Why are Sinforoso Caiguas and Palominos Rioalto chosen to assist Pantoja and his new operation?
8. What is Dispatch Number One?
9. Why does Panjota feel like his military career is in shambles?
10. How does Maclovia behave during her radio interview with Sinchi?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)