Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lopez Lopez's first name?
2. The Navy vessel that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use was used for a mission in Colombia in what year?
3. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People with blue eyes.
(c) People of the opposite sex.
(d) People with light skin.
4. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
5. What has Poncio had people doing in Pantoja's workspace before he arrives?
(a) Torturing people.
(b) Conducting rituals with drugs.
(c) Cleaning the space.
(d) Performing surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane?
2. Why does Pantoja say to stay away from a type of porpoise oil?
3. What is Olga's nickname?
4. How long does it take Pantoja, Caiguas and Rioalto to clean and organize their new work site?
5. What is the name of the man that will head the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pantoja visit Huallaga?
2. How does Maclovia behave during her radio interview with Sinchi?
3. What is Pantoja's job in Iquitos?
4. Where does Pantoja's family hope he relocates?
5. What is Dispatch Number 2?
6. Why does Pantoja put on his uniform in Chapter 10?
7. What does Beltrán want to leave the Army?
8. Why does it take Pantoja and his crew a week to turn the Itaya depot into a suitable work space?
9. How do members of the Army feel about Brother Francisco?
10. What does a supposedly anonymous letter from Sinchi to Panjota say?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)