|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the Special Service been in operation at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) 6 months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) 3 months.
2. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
3. How many men have supposedly killed themselves over Olga?
4. Who is the highest-paid "specialist" in the SSGFRI?
5. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonor hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
2. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
3. What is Beltran's role in the military?
4. What is The Brothers of the Ark?
5. What is the name of Pocha's new friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pantoja tell Collazos about red porpoise oil?
2. What does the dispatch from Rear Admiral Carrillo, Chief of the River Forces of the Amazon to Captain Pantoja's superiors say?
3. Why does it take Pantoja and his crew a week to turn the Itaya depot into a suitable work space?
4. Why does Pochita think Pantoja is up to no good after their first night in Iquitos?
5. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
6. What does Pocha say in a letter to her sister Chichi in Chapter 3?
7. What happens when Sinchi, a popular local radio personality, visits the command post for the first time to have a discussion with Pantoja?
8. Why does Pantoja sample strange drinks and concoctions?
9. Why is Captain Pantoja being relocated in Chapter 1?
10. What is the issue that Pantoja is being sent to the small city of Iquitos to handle?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)