|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Special Services' pilot mission takes place under the command of whom?
(a) Alberto Santana.
(b) Emilio Cavenecia.
(c) Andrea Giraldo.
(d) JosÃ© Abelardo QuiÅˆones.
2. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
3. Where does Leonor hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
(c) Buenos Aires.
4. What kind of porpoise oil does Pantoja say to stay away from?
5. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People with light skin.
(b) People of the opposite sex.
(c) People with blue eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Pocha's new friend?
2. What does Pocha's new friend do for Pocha and herself?
3. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
4. Who is the highest-paid "specialist" in the SSGFRI?
5. How long has the Special Service been in operation at the beginning of Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does it take Pantoja and his crew a week to turn the Itaya depot into a suitable work space?
2. On what conditions is the Special Service allowed to use a Navy boat?
3. What is Dispatch Number 2?
4. What problems does Pocha tell Chichi she is having with Pantoja?
5. What is the success level of the Special Service's pilot mission?
6. What is the issue that Pantoja is being sent to the small city of Iquitos to handle?
7. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
8. Why are Pantoja's coworkers concerned about him spending time with a woman named Olga?
9. How has Pocha adapted to life in Iquitos?
10. What preliminary instructions is Pantoja given before leaving for Iquitos?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)