|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Navy vessel that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use was used for a mission in Colombia in what year?
2. How many new prostitutes are hired for the Special Service in Chapter 5?
3. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
4. How long has the Special Service been in operation at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have The Brothers of the Ark been doing in Pantoja's workspace before he gets there?
2. What is Brother Francisco's religious title?
3. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
4. In what year is the Special Services' pilot mission?
5. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sinchi, a popular local radio personality, visits the command post for the first time to have a discussion with Pantoja?
2. What problems does Pocha tell Chichi she is having with Pantoja?
3. Why does it take Pantoja and his crew a week to turn the Itaya depot into a suitable work space?
4. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
5. What preliminary instructions is Pantoja given before leaving for Iquitos?
6. What does Pantoja tell Collazos about red porpoise oil?
7. What do Pocha and Alicia spend their time doing?
8. Why is Pantoja happy at the beginning of Chapter 5?
9. What is the success level of the Special Service's pilot mission?
10. What have Poncio and his devotees been working on?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)