|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Pantoja, Caiguas and Rioalto to clean and organize their new work site?
(a) About 12 hours.
(b) About 2 days.
(c) About a week.
(d) About a month.
2. What is Olga's last name?
3. On what day of the month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
4. What is Rioalto's first name?
5. What is Olga's nickname?
(a) The Washer.
(b) The Russian.
(c) The Brazilian.
(d) The Prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
2. What is the original name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
3. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
4. Pocha tells her relative that Pantoja will want to have a baby after he obtains how many stripes?
5. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the success level of the Special Service's pilot mission?
2. Why are Pantoja's coworkers concerned about him spending time with a woman named Olga?
3. Why are Sinforoso Caiguas and Palominos Rioalto chosen to assist Pantoja and his new operation?
4. Why is Captain Pantoja being relocated in Chapter 1?
5. What instructions does Air Force Colonel Andrés Sarmiento Segovia give about a hydroplane called Delilah?
6. Why does Pochita think Pantoja is up to no good after their first night in Iquitos?
7. What is Pantoja's job in Iquitos?
8. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
9. What do Pocha and Alicia spend their time doing?
10. Describe the nightmare Pantoja has about the Special Services in Chapter 2.
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)