|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Leonor related to Pantoja?
2. Pocha says Leonor cries like whom at her soap operas?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) Scarlet O'Hara.
(d) The Mona Lisa.
3. Where does Pocha hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
(c) Mexico City.
4. How many men have supposedly killed themselves over Olga?
5. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
(a) Father Hernando.
(b) Father Miguel.
(c) Brother Carlos.
(d) Brother Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caiguas' first name?
2. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
3. How are the prostitutes referred to on official documents?
4. What is the name of Pocha's new friend?
5. What is Lopez Lopez's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pantoja tell Collazos about red porpoise oil?
2. Why is Captain Pantoja being relocated in Chapter 1?
3. What have Poncio and his devotees been working on?
4. What is Dispatch Number 2?
5. What is the success level of the Special Service's pilot mission?
6. Why is Mother Leonor having a hard time in Iquitos?
7. What is the issue that Pantoja is being sent to the small city of Iquitos to handle?
8. What preliminary instructions is Pantoja given before leaving for Iquitos?
9. What is Pantoja's job in Iquitos?
10. Why are Sinforoso Caiguas and Palominos Rioalto chosen to assist Pantoja and his new operation?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)