|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
(c) López López.
2. Pocha says Leonor cries like whom at her soap operas?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) The Mona Lisa.
(c) Mary Magdalene.
(d) Scarlet O'Hara.
3. In what year is the Special Services' pilot mission?
4. What branch of the military is Pantoja employed with?
(d) Air Force.
5. What title has Pantoja recently been promoted to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does the novel take place in when it opens?
2. Who is the highest-paid "specialist" in the SSGFRI?
3. Who refuses to meet with Pantoja after the secret about the Special Service gets out?
4. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
5. How does Pocha meet her new friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is surprising about Olga's funeral?
2. How do other officers feel about Pantoja, according to Mendoza?
3. What signs of growth in the Special Service are shown in Chapter 5?
4. How does Maclovia behave during her radio interview with Sinchi?
5. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
6. What is Dispatch Number One?
7. What does Pocha tell Chichi about Leonor's following of Brother Fransisco?
8. How has Pocha adapted to life in Iquitos?
9. Why are Pantoja's coworkers concerned about him spending time with a woman named Olga?
10. Why is Mother Leonor having a hard time in Iquitos?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)