|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
(a) López López.
2. What is Olga's nickname?
(a) The Russian.
(b) The Washer.
(c) The Brazilian.
(d) The Prostitute.
3. What does Pocha's new friend do for Pocha and herself?
(a) Throw parties.
(b) Take them to meet men.
(c) Knit outerwear.
4. The Navy vessel that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use was used for a mission in Colombia in what year?
5. Where does Leonor hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
(d) Buenos Aires.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Leonor related to Pantoja?
2. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
3. Who does Leonor witness being sacrificed?
4. What is the name of the man that will head the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
5. What is the name of the memorandum from Pantoja to Collazos at the beginning of Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Pocha adapted to life in Iquitos?
2. Why is Pantoja happy at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. What is the success level of the Special Service's pilot mission?
4. Why is Mother Leonor having a hard time in Iquitos?
5. Where does Pantoja's family hope he relocates?
6. What is Dispatch Number One?
7. Why are Sinforoso Caiguas and Palominos Rioalto chosen to assist Pantoja and his new operation?
8. Why does it take Pantoja and his crew a week to turn the Itaya depot into a suitable work space?
9. What is the issue that Pantoja is being sent to the small city of Iquitos to handle?
10. Why are people in Moronacocha heralding a young boy as a martyr?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)