|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the original name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
2. What is Brother Francisco's religious title?
3. What is Pantoja's first name?
4. Pocha says Leonor cries like whom at her soap operas?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(b) Scarlet O'Hara.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) The Mona Lisa.
5. In what year is the Special Services' pilot mission?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of porpoise oil does Pantoja say to stay away from?
2. What does SSGFRI stand for?
3. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
4. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
5. How are the prostitutes referred to on official documents?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does it take Pantoja and his crew a week to turn the Itaya depot into a suitable work space?
2. What instructions does Air Force Colonel Andrés Sarmiento Segovia give about a hydroplane called Delilah?
3. What is the success level of the Special Service's pilot mission?
4. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
5. What does Pantoja tell Collazos about red porpoise oil?
6. Describe the nightmare Pantoja has about the Special Services in Chapter 2.
7. Why is Captain Pantoja being relocated in Chapter 1?
8. What does Pocha tell Chichi about Leonor's following of Brother Fransisco?
9. What does the dispatch from Rear Admiral Carrillo, Chief of the River Forces of the Amazon to Captain Pantoja's superiors say?
10. What problems does Pocha tell Chichi she is having with Pantoja?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)