|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what port does the Special Services' pilot mission take place?
2. What is Pantoja's first name?
3. Who refuses to meet with Pantoja after the secret about the Special Service gets out?
(d) López López.
4. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
(c) López López.
5. What title has Pantoja recently been promoted to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
2. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
3. What dispatch from Captain Pantoja to General Collazos follows Carrillo's naval memorandum?
4. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
5. What does Pantoja tell his family he is doing for his new job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What have Poncio and his devotees been working on?
2. What is Pantoja's job in Iquitos?
3. Why does Pochita think Pantoja is up to no good after their first night in Iquitos?
4. Why is Captain Pantoja being relocated in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Pantoja's family hope he relocates?
6. What does Pocha say in a letter to her sister Chichi in Chapter 3?
7. What happens when Sinchi, a popular local radio personality, visits the command post for the first time to have a discussion with Pantoja?
8. What is the success level of the Special Service's pilot mission?
9. What does Pocha tell Chichi about Leonor's following of Brother Fransisco?
10. What is the issue that Pantoja is being sent to the small city of Iquitos to handle?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)