|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the highest-paid "specialist" in the SSGFRI?
2. The Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship is chief of what?
(a) Sea Forces of the Amazon.
(b) Lake Forces of the Amazon.
(c) River Forces of the Amazon.
(d) Ocean Forces of the Amazon.
3. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(b) People of the opposite sex.
(c) People with light skin.
(d) People with blue eyes.
4. What is the name of the man that will head the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
(a) Matias Mulanovich.
(b) Alvaro Malpartida.
(c) Carlos Rodriguez Saravia.
(d) Gabriel Villaran.
5. What is the name of Pocha's new friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Master Poncio?
2. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
3. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
4. The Navy vessel that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use was used for a mission in Colombia in what year?
5. In what month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Pantoja happy at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. What does Pantoja tell Collazos about red porpoise oil?
3. What have Poncio and his devotees been working on?
4. On what conditions is the Special Service allowed to use a Navy boat?
5. How has Pocha adapted to life in Iquitos?
6. What happens when Sinchi, a popular local radio personality, visits the command post for the first time to have a discussion with Pantoja?
7. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
8. What is Pantoja's job in Iquitos?
9. What preliminary instructions is Pantoja given before leaving for Iquitos?
10. Why are Sinforoso Caiguas and Palominos Rioalto chosen to assist Pantoja and his new operation?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)