|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
2. What is the original name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
3. What is Lopez Lopez's first name?
4. In what month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
5. The SSGFRI is located near what river?
(a) Tomas River.
(b) Nanay River.
(c) Napo River.
(d) Itaya River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonor hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
2. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
3. What crimes are soldiers committing in the Amazon jungle?
4. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
5. What is the nickname of the famous prostitute that knocks on Pocha's door?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Navy members become upset with Pantoja and his operation?
2. What is the "House of Iron"?
3. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
4. What does a supposedly anonymous letter from Sinchi to Panjota say?
5. What is Dispatch Number 2?
6. Why do Morey and several young men from Requena decide to kidnap prostitutes from the Special Service?
7. Why does Pochita think Pantoja is up to no good after their first night in Iquitos?
8. Describe Pantoja's relationship with Olga.
9. How does Morey try to cover up Olga's murder?
10. What is the issue that Pantoja is being sent to the small city of Iquitos to handle?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)