|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to meet with Pantoja after the secret about the Special Service gets out?
(d) López López.
2. Who sees Pantoja out on the town with Olga?
3. How many new prostitutes are hired for the Special Service in Chapter 5?
4. What is the name of the popular local radio personality who goes to visit Pantoja?
5. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
2. Who is the highest-paid "specialist" in the SSGFRI?
3. What is the name of the relative that Pocha writes a letter to in Chapter 3?
4. What is Caiguas' first name?
5. The Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship is chief of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are people in Moronacocha heralding a young boy as a martyr?
2. What have Poncio and his devotees been working on?
3. Describe the nightmare Pantoja has about the Special Services in Chapter 2.
4. Why are Pantoja's coworkers concerned about him spending time with a woman named Olga?
5. How has Pocha adapted to life in Iquitos?
6. What problems does Pocha tell Chichi she is having with Pantoja?
7. What does Pocha say in a letter to her sister Chichi in Chapter 3?
8. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
9. Why is Pantoja happy at the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. What does Pocha tell Chichi about Leonor's following of Brother Fransisco?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)