|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does SSGFRI stand for?
(a) Special Service for Graham, Frontier and Related Installations
(b) Special Service for Gordon, Frontier and Related Installations
(c) Special Service for Garrisons, Frontier and Related Installations.
(d) Special Service for Garners, Frontier and Related Installations
2. How does Pocha describe the women of Loreto?
(a) Kind and giving.
(b) Loose and brazen.
(c) Sweet and pretty.
(d) Smart and intellectual.
3. What is the name of the man that will head the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
(a) Carlos Rodriguez Saravia.
(b) Gabriel Villaran.
(c) Alvaro Malpartida.
(d) Matias Mulanovich.
4. What physical condition does Freckle have?
(a) He is an albino.
(b) He is a dwarf.
(c) He is a burn victim.
(d) He is missing a leg.
5. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the famous prostitute that knocks on Pocha's door?
2. What is Caiguas' first name?
3. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
4. What time does Pantoja return home after his first day in his new town?
5. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Captain Pantoja being relocated in Chapter 1?
2. What does Pantoja tell Collazos about red porpoise oil?
3. Why are people in Moronacocha heralding a young boy as a martyr?
4. What do Pocha and Alicia spend their time doing?
5. What is the issue that Pantoja is being sent to the small city of Iquitos to handle?
6. What problems does Pocha tell Chichi she is having with Pantoja?
7. What is Dispatch Number One?
8. What is Pantoja's job in Iquitos?
9. Where does Pantoja's family hope he relocates?
10. Why are Sinforoso Caiguas and Palominos Rioalto chosen to assist Pantoja and his new operation?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)