|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many new prostitutes are hired for the Special Service in Chapter 5?
2. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
3. What has Pocha been finding that Leonor has been leaving all over the house?
(a) Photos of religious leaders.
(b) Animals nailed to crosses.
(c) Phone numbers.
(d) Religious tracts,
4. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
(c) López López.
5. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
2. What does SSGFRI stand for?
3. Who would Leonor hobnob with back in Chiclayo?
4. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
5. What is the new name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Captain Pantoja being relocated in Chapter 1?
2. What is Pantoja's job in Iquitos?
3. Why is Mother Leonor having a hard time in Iquitos?
4. What does Pocha tell Chichi about Leonor's following of Brother Fransisco?
5. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
6. Why does Pantoja sample strange drinks and concoctions?
7. Where does Pantoja's family hope he relocates?
8. What does Pocha say in a letter to her sister Chichi in Chapter 3?
9. What is the issue that Pantoja is being sent to the small city of Iquitos to handle?
10. What happens when Sinchi, a popular local radio personality, visits the command post for the first time to have a discussion with Pantoja?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)