|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname do the prostitutes give to the command post where Pantoja works?
(c) Port Panty.
2. What nickname do the prostitutes give to Pantoja?
(a) Mr. Wong.
(c) Mr. Pan-Pan.
3. What is Olga's nickname?
(a) The Russian.
(b) The Brazilian.
(c) The Prostitute.
(d) The Washer.
4. What is the new name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
5. How are the prostitutes referred to on official documents?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
2. The Navy vessel that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use was used for a mission in Colombia in what year?
3. The Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship is chief of what?
4. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
5. What is the name of the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morey try to cover up Olga's murder?
2. Describe "The Hymn of the Special Service."
3. What happens when Sinchi approaches Pocha at the airport when she is leaving Panjota?
4. What preliminary instructions is Pantoja given before leaving for Iquitos?
5. Why does Pantoja sample strange drinks and concoctions?
6. What signs of growth in the Special Service are shown in Chapter 5?
7. Why does Pochita think Pantoja is up to no good after their first night in Iquitos?
8. Why did the "House of Iron" fail in the Amazon?
9. Describe Olga's life prior to becoming a prostitute with the Special Service.
10. What does a letter to Sinchi from disgruntled citizens say?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)