|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pocha tells her relative that Pantoja will want to have a baby after he obtains how many stripes?
2. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
3. How many men have supposedly killed themselves over Olga?
4. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Pantoja say to stay away from a type of porpoise oil?
(a) He says it is poisonous.
(b) He says it makes you gain weight.
(c) He says it is an aphrodisiac.
(d) He says it causes rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. The SSGFRI is located near what river?
2. What physical condition does Freckle have?
3. How does Pocha meet her new friend?
4. The mayor of what city presents the Army with a petition asking for veterans to be allowed to receive services from the SSGFRI?
5. What is Olga's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What have Poncio and his devotees been working on?
2. What does Pocha tell Chichi about Leonor's following of Brother Fransisco?
3. What does Pantoja tell Collazos about red porpoise oil?
4. What is Dispatch Number One?
5. Why is Mother Leonor having a hard time in Iquitos?
6. What problems does Pocha tell Chichi she is having with Pantoja?
7. Why are Pantoja's coworkers concerned about him spending time with a woman named Olga?
8. What is the issue that Pantoja is being sent to the small city of Iquitos to handle?
9. What instructions does Air Force Colonel Andrés Sarmiento Segovia give about a hydroplane called Delilah?
10. What happens when Sinchi, a popular local radio personality, visits the command post for the first time to have a discussion with Pantoja?
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)