|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brother Francisco's religious title?
2. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
3. What crimes are soldiers committing in the Amazon jungle?
4. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
(a) The discount warehouse.
(b) The post exchange.
(c) The mall.
(d) The city grocery store.
5. What dispatch from Captain Pantoja to General Collazos follows Carrillo's naval memorandum?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the original name of the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
2. How many prostitutes will be on staff in Pantoja's special service?
3. What are the official colors of Pantoja's special service?
4. What is Olga's occupation?
5. What is the name of the popular local radio personality who goes to visit Pantoja?
Short Essay Questions
1. On what conditions is the Special Service allowed to use a Navy boat?
2. What happens when Sinchi, a popular local radio personality, visits the command post for the first time to have a discussion with Pantoja?
3. Why does it take Pantoja and his crew a week to turn the Itaya depot into a suitable work space?
4. Why does Pochita think Pantoja is up to no good after their first night in Iquitos?
5. What do Pocha and Alicia spend their time doing?
6. Why does Pantoja sample strange drinks and concoctions?
7. Why are Sinforoso Caiguas and Palominos Rioalto chosen to assist Pantoja and his new operation?
8. What does Pocha tell Chichi about Leonor's following of Brother Fransisco?
9. What instructions does Air Force Colonel Andrés Sarmiento Segovia give about a hydroplane called Delilah?
10. Why is Mother Leonor having a hard time in Iquitos?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)