|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Olga's occupation?
2. The Special Services' pilot mission takes place under the command of whom?
(a) JosÃ© Abelardo QuiÅˆones.
(b) Andrea Giraldo.
(c) Alberto Santana.
(d) Emilio Cavenecia.
3. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
(a) Air Battalion No. 11.
(b) Air Battalion No. 42.
(c) Air Battalion No. 36.
(d) Air Battalion No. 97.
4. What crimes are soldiers committing in the Amazon jungle?
5. What have The Brothers of the Ark been doing in Pantoja's workspace before he gets there?
(a) Sacrificing animals.
(b) Knitting blankets for orphans.
(c) Testing weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
2. What country does the novel take place in when it opens?
3. How are the prostitutes referred to on official documents?
4. How is Leonor related to Pantoja?
5. What is Pantoja told not to wear while living in his new town?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Pantoja requests that Morey and the other men from Requena be brought before a military tribunal and tried for their crimes?
2. Why does Pantoja begin receiving complaints from military posts?
3. What happens when Chuchupe and Wong try to convince Pantoja to leave the military and go into business with them?
4. What is Dispatch Number 2?
5. How do members of the Army feel about Brother Francisco?
6. What happens when Sinchi, a popular local radio personality, visits the command post for the first time to have a discussion with Pantoja?
7. How has Pocha adapted to life in Iquitos?
8. Why do Navy members become upset with Pantoja and his operation?
9. What happens when Sinchi approaches Pocha at the airport when she is leaving Panjota?
10. What do Pocha and Alicia spend their time doing?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)