|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
2. In what month is convoy 15 sent?
3. What is the name of the woman least requested by troops, according to convey 16?
(d) Dulce Maria.
4. Villagers crucify a sub-officer who is dressed how?
(a) In his uniform.
(b) In a sacred robe.
(c) In civilian clothes.
(d) In his underwear.
5. Who does Pantoja believe will be held responsible for the events surrounding the scandal of the Special Service?
6. Where does Olga's funeral take place?
(a) At a funeral home.
(b) At a church.
(c) At the public cemetery.
(d) At Pantoja's home.
7. A mayor tries to make Olga's murder look like it was done by whom?
(a) The prostitutes.
(b) The army.
(c) Brothers of the Ark.
(d) The navy.
8. From where does Pantoja know the friend he visits at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The military academy.
(c) They worked together in a factory.
(d) High school.
9. After the Special Service is shut down, who instructs Pantoja, the following evening, to meet with Victoria and Collazos?
10. After one year, how many men are users of the Special Service?
11. What is the name of the newspaper that reports Olga's death?
(a) La Razón.
(b) El Oriente.
(c) La Encuesta.
(d) La Industria.
12. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) From 10 to 10:30 p.m.
(b) From 4 to 4:30 p.m.
(c) From 6 to 6:30 p.m.
(d) From 8 to 8:30 p.m.
13. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by whom?
14. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by a man from what country?
15. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
(a) Making them lift heavy objects.
(b) Sleeping with them.
(c) Administering drug tests.
(d) Taking them on dates.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, a radio host opens with a daily segment called what?
2. What is the name of the radio station that airs a popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
3. For how many days are SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
4. In what month has the SSGFRI completed its first year?
5. A prostitute says on a radio show that part of Pantoja's interview process involves making the girls do what?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)