|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Pantoja portrayed on a radio show in Chapter 7?
(a) As a drug addict.
(b) As a holy man.
(c) As a hero.
(d) As a pimp.
2. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
(a) A Protestant funeral.
(b) A Catholic funeral.
(c) A military funeral.
(d) A private funeral.
3. A radio host tells his listeners about the famous landmark called what?
(a) House of Wax.
(b) House of Leaves.
(c) House of Hope.
(d) House of Iron.
4. Who does Pantoja believe will be held responsible for the events surrounding the scandal of the Special Service?
5. Who have Army officials been given the responsibility of finding and capturing?
(a) Brother Francisco.
6. How many men have attempted to kidnap a convoy of prostitutes at the end of Chapter 8?
7. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
(a) "The Mexican Hat Dance."
(c) "South Of The Border."
(d) "The Girl from Ipanema."
8. What has Pantoja become obsessed with by Chapter 8?
9. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by whom?
10. How does Brother Francisco die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He is hanged.
(c) He is crucified.
(d) He is shot.
11. In what month is convoy 15 sent?
12. Who has a dream where animals eat each other, in Chapter 10?
13. In what city does Olga's funeral take place?
14. Villagers crucify a sub-officer who is dressed how?
(a) In his underwear.
(b) In a sacred robe.
(c) In his uniform.
(d) In civilian clothes.
15. Where does Olga's funeral take place?
(a) At Pantoja's home.
(b) At the public cemetery.
(c) At a funeral home.
(d) At a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a sergeant put in jail after eloping with a prostitute?
2. To whom does Pantoja send the lyrics to the song about the Special Service?
3. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
4. What time is it when Chapter 8 begins?
5. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was moved to what city?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)