|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by a man from what country?
2. In what dispatch does Pantoja say the SSGFRI has completed its first year?
3. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
(a) "South Of The Border."
(b) "The Girl from Ipanema."
(c) "The Mexican Hat Dance."
4. What is the name of the popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) The Life of Sinchi.
(b) The Voice of Sinchi.
(c) The Dream of Sinchi.
(d) The Story of Sinchi.
5. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
(b) Lopez Lopez.
6. Who tells the Special Service workers that Brother Francisco is dead?
7. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that eventually becomes what?
(a) Iquitos Country Club.
(b) Iquitos Social Club.
(c) Iquitos Dance Club.
(d) Iquitos Night Club.
8. Olga is murdered after what kind of party?
9. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
(b) Lopez Lopez.
10. Where does Olga's funeral take place?
(a) At a church.
(b) At a funeral home.
(c) At the public cemetery.
(d) At Pantoja's home.
11. Who asks Pantoja to come work for them after the Special Service is shut down?
(a) Sinchi and his crew.
(b) Collazos.and Scavino.
(c) Chuchupe and Wong.
(d) Knockers and Sandra.
12. Olga was raised in an orphanage run by whom?
(a) Seventh Day Adventists.
13. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
14. In Chapter 7, a radio host opens with a daily segment called what?
(a) "A Little Bit of Culture."
(b) "A Little Bit of Society."
(c) "A Dose of Culture."
(d) "A Dose of Society."
15. In what month has the SSGFRI completed its first year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset about being left out of the song written about the Special Service?
2. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
3. Villagers crucify a sub-officer who is dressed how?
4. Who receives a reprimand from his superiors for failing to apprehend Brother Francisco alive and bring him to justice?
5. Who informs Pantoja that a prostitute and a sergeant have eloped?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)