|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Olga move after a missionary kills himself over her?
(a) The United States.
2. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
(a) Taking them on dates.
(b) Administering drug tests.
(c) Sleeping with them.
(d) Making them lift heavy objects.
3. Who tells Pantoja that he should give Olga full exemption from her work in the Special Services?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
4. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
5. What is the name of the newspaper that reports Olga's death?
(a) La Encuesta.
(b) La Industria.
(c) El Oriente.
(d) La Razón.
6. Who does Pantoja go to church with, greatly upsetting Leonor?
7. How many men have attempted to kidnap a convoy of prostitutes at the end of Chapter 8?
8. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
9. What does Pantoja wear in Chapter 10 because the charade is up?
(a) A sacred robe.
(b) Civilian clothes.
(c) His military uniform.
(d) An expensive suit.
10. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was originally what?
(a) A French school.
(b) A German bank.
(c) A German hotel.
(d) A French church.
11. To what object is Olga's corpse nailed?
(a) A house.
(b) A tree.
(c) A stage.
(d) A cross.
12. Who gives Olga's eulogy?
13. From where does Pantoja know the friend he visits at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) They worked together in a factory.
(b) High school.
(d) The military academy.
14. Where does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(c) San Martín.
15. To whom does Pantoja send the lyrics to the song about the Special Service?
Short Answer Questions
1. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by a man from what country?
2. In what city does Olga's funeral take place?
3. In Chapter 7, a radio host opens with a daily segment called what?
4. What time is it when Chapter 8 begins?
5. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)