|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
(a) Taking them on dates.
(b) Sleeping with them.
(c) Administering drug tests.
(d) Making them lift heavy objects.
2. What is the name of Pantoja's daughter?
3. A mayor tries to make Olga's murder look like it was done by whom?
(a) The navy.
(b) The prostitutes.
(c) Brothers of the Ark.
(d) The army.
4. What is the name of the radio station that airs a popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) Radio Amazon.
(b) Radio Peru.
(c) Radio South America.
(d) Radio Loreto.
5. Who does Pantoja go to church with, greatly upsetting Leonor?
6. Who gives Olga's eulogy?
7. Why do other officers envy Pantoja?
(a) Because of his work with the Special Service.
(b) His relationship with Knockers.
(c) His beautiful wife.
(d) His large home.
8. Who has a dream where animals eat each other, in Chapter 10?
9. In what city does Olga's funeral take place?
10. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
11. Who is interviewed on the radio in Chapter 7?
12. In what month is convoy 15 sent?
13. Who receives orders to dismantle the command post on the Itaya River after it is revealed that the Special Service will be shut down?
14. After the Special Service is shut down, Pantoja is instructed to meet with Victoria and Collazos, where?
15. Who tells the Special Service workers that Brother Francisco is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. A radio host tells his listeners about the famous landmark called what?
2. In what month is Olga murdered?
3. Where does the local radio show host approach Pocha for an interview?
4. In what month does Pocha leave Pantoja?
5. Who asks Pantoja to come work for them after the Special Service is shut down?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)