|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pantoja tells the Special Service workers that all he ever wanted to do is what?
(a) Be a pimp.
(b) Be a preacher.
(c) Be a father.
(d) Be a soldier.
2. What does Pantoja wear in Chapter 10 because the charade is up?
(a) An expensive suit.
(b) Civilian clothes.
(c) His military uniform.
(d) A sacred robe.
3. To what object is Olga's corpse nailed?
(a) A tree.
(b) A stage.
(c) A cross.
(d) A house.
4. Who receives orders to dismantle the command post on the Itaya River after it is revealed that the Special Service will be shut down?
5. Who tells Pantoja that there was a rumor circulating that he and Pantoja were lovers?
6. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
(a) "South Of The Border."
(b) "The Girl from Ipanema."
(d) "The Mexican Hat Dance."
7. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) From 8 to 8:30 p.m.
(b) From 4 to 4:30 p.m.
(c) From 10 to 10:30 p.m.
(d) From 6 to 6:30 p.m.
8. Where does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(c) San Martín.
9. In what city does Olga's funeral take place?
10. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was originally what?
(a) A German hotel.
(b) A German bank.
(c) A French school.
(d) A French church.
11. Who receives a reprimand from his superiors for failing to apprehend Brother Francisco alive and bring him to justice?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
12. Who surprises guests at Olga's funeral by wearing a military uniform?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
13. What is the name of Pantoja's daughter?
14. How old is Olga when she dies?
15. What is the name of the sergeant that elopes with a prostitute in Chapter 6?
(a) Rossi Conte.
(b) Teófilo Gualino.
(c) Majed Abdullah.
(d) Rafael Gordillo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unit is Pantoja assigned to after the Special Service is shut down?
2. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
3. Who is interviewed on the radio in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of the newspaper that reports Olga's death?
5. Pantoja's assignment, after the Special Service is shut down, is near what lake?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)