|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
2. What is the name of the woman least requested by troops, according to convey 16?
(d) Dulce Maria.
3. Who tells the Special Service workers that Brother Francisco is dead?
4. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
(a) "South Of The Border."
(c) "The Mexican Hat Dance."
(d) "The Girl from Ipanema."
5. How many of Brother Francisco's followers are arrested by the Army after a sub-officer is crucified?
(a) Tens of thousands.
6. What is the name of the popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) The Voice of Sinchi.
(b) The Dream of Sinchi.
(c) The Story of Sinchi.
(d) The Life of Sinchi.
7. In what dispatch does Pantoja say the SSGFRI has completed its first year?
8. Who reprimands Pantoja for the way Olga's eulogy was handled?
9. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was purchased by whom?
(a) Igor Cavalera.
(b) Loreto Anselmo.
(c) Francisco Costa.
(d) João Pimenta.
10. Olga is murdered because of men from what city?
11. How many men have attempted to kidnap a convoy of prostitutes at the end of Chapter 8?
12. Who does Pantoja believe will be held responsible for the events surrounding the scandal of the Special Service?
13. What is the name of the newspaper that reports Olga's death?
(a) La Encuesta.
(b) La Razón.
(c) La Industria.
(d) El Oriente.
14. Who gives Olga's eulogy?
15. In what year is Olga murdered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do other officers envy Pantoja?
2. Pantoja tells the Special Service workers that all he ever wanted to do is what?
3. Where are some SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
4. In what month is convoy 15 sent?
5. How many women are kidnapped the night Olga is murdered?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)