|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days are SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
2. Where does Olga's funeral take place?
(a) At Pantoja's home.
(b) At a funeral home.
(c) At the public cemetery.
(d) At a church.
3. A radio host tells his listeners about the famous landmark called what?
(a) House of Leaves.
(b) House of Wax.
(c) House of Hope.
(d) House of Iron.
4. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
5. How is Pantoja portrayed on a radio show in Chapter 7?
(a) As a holy man.
(b) As a hero.
(c) As a drug addict.
(d) As a pimp.
6. Who reprimands Pantoja for the way Olga's eulogy was handled?
7. At the start of Chapter 8, how long has it been since Pantoja's wife left him?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 9 months.
8. How many men have attempted to kidnap a convoy of prostitutes at the end of Chapter 8?
9. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was moved to what city?
(d) San Martín.
10. Who does Pantoja believe will be held responsible for the events surrounding the scandal of the Special Service?
11. To whom does Pantoja send the lyrics to the song about the Special Service?
12. What has Pantoja become obsessed with by Chapter 8?
13. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by a man from what country?
14. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
15. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
(a) A Catholic funeral.
(b) A private funeral.
(c) A Protestant funeral.
(d) A military funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
2. In what month is convoy 15 sent?
3. In what year is Olga murdered?
4. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
5. Olga is murdered after what kind of party?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)