|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
2. Who tells the Special Service workers that Brother Francisco is dead?
3. What is the name of Pantoja's daughter?
4. In Chapter 7, a radio host opens with a daily segment called what?
(a) "A Little Bit of Culture."
(b) "A Little Bit of Society."
(c) "A Dose of Culture."
(d) "A Dose of Society."
5. How does Brother Francisco die?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is crucified.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) He drowns.
6. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
(a) A military funeral.
(b) A private funeral.
(c) A Protestant funeral.
(d) A Catholic funeral.
7. How many of Brother Francisco's followers are arrested by the Army after a sub-officer is crucified?
(c) Tens of thousands.
8. Who receives a reprimand from his superiors for failing to apprehend Brother Francisco alive and bring him to justice?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
9. Who is upset about being left out of the song written about the Special Service?
(c) Members of the Navy.
(d) Members of the Army.
10. After the Special Service is shut down, Pantoja is instructed to meet with Victoria and Collazos, where?
11. A prostitute says on a radio show that part of Pantoja's interview process involves making the girls do what?
(b) Take a drug test.
(c) Sleep with him.
(d) Kiss him.
12. Where are some SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
13. After the Special Service is shut down, who instructs Pantoja, the following evening, to meet with Victoria and Collazos?
14. What is the name of the sergeant that elopes with a prostitute in Chapter 6?
(a) Majed Abdullah.
(b) Rafael Gordillo.
(c) Rossi Conte.
(d) Teófilo Gualino.
15. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was moved to what city?
(a) San Martín.
Short Answer Questions
1. Villagers crucify a sub-officer who is dressed how?
2. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
3. How is Pantoja portrayed on a radio show in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of the newspaper that reports Olga's death?
5. Who tells Pantoja that there was a rumor circulating that he and Pantoja were lovers?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)