|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Olga move after a missionary kills himself over her?
(a) The United States.
2. Why do other officers envy Pantoja?
(a) Because of his work with the Special Service.
(b) His relationship with Knockers.
(c) His large home.
(d) His beautiful wife.
3. Who tells Pantoja that he should give Olga full exemption from her work in the Special Services?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
4. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
(a) Making them lift heavy objects.
(b) Sleeping with them.
(c) Taking them on dates.
(d) Administering drug tests.
5. Who reprimands Pantoja for the way Olga's eulogy was handled?
6. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that eventually becomes what?
(a) Iquitos Social Club.
(b) Iquitos Dance Club.
(c) Iquitos Night Club.
(d) Iquitos Country Club.
7. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
8. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was purchased by whom?
(a) Francisco Costa.
(b) Loreto Anselmo.
(c) João Pimenta.
(d) Igor Cavalera.
9. Who tells Pantoja that there was a rumor circulating that he and Pantoja were lovers?
10. Who gives Olga's eulogy?
11. For how many days are SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
12. In what month has the SSGFRI completed its first year?
13. What unit is Pantoja assigned to after the Special Service is shut down?
(a) Ordnance Unit.
(b) Adjutant General's Unit.
(c) Transportation Unit.
(d) Quartermaster Unit.
14. Who receives orders to dismantle the command post on the Itaya River after it is revealed that the Special Service will be shut down?
15. Olga was raised in an orphanage run by whom?
(a) Seventh Day Adventists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
2. Who is interviewed on the radio in Chapter 7?
3. What is the name of the song written about the Special Service?
4. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
5. Olga is murdered after what kind of party?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)