|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sergeant that elopes with a prostitute in Chapter 6?
(a) Rafael Gordillo.
(b) Teófilo Gualino.
(c) Rossi Conte.
(d) Majed Abdullah.
2. To whom does Pantoja send the lyrics to the song about the Special Service?
3. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) From 4 to 4:30 p.m.
(b) From 10 to 10:30 p.m.
(c) From 8 to 8:30 p.m.
(d) From 6 to 6:30 p.m.
4. Who does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. How many women are kidnapped the night Olga is murdered?
6. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by a man from what country?
7. How does Brother Francisco die?
(a) He is crucified.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) He drowns.
8. How many men have attempted to kidnap a convoy of prostitutes at the end of Chapter 8?
9. Who is interviewed on the radio in Chapter 7?
10. In what month is convoy 15 sent?
11. What has Pantoja become obsessed with by Chapter 8?
12. What does Pantoja wear in Chapter 10 because the charade is up?
(a) A sacred robe.
(b) His military uniform.
(c) An expensive suit.
(d) Civilian clothes.
13. In what year is Olga murdered?
14. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was purchased by whom?
(a) Loreto Anselmo.
(b) João Pimenta.
(c) Igor Cavalera.
(d) Francisco Costa.
15. Who does Pantoja go to church with, greatly upsetting Leonor?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, the number of prostitutes in the Special Service increases to what?
2. For how many days are SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
3. Who has a dream where animals eat each other, in Chapter 10?
4. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
5. Olga is murdered because of men from what city?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)