Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brother Francisco dies at the request of whom?
(d) Brother Francisco.
2. How many of Brother Francisco's followers are arrested by the Army after a sub-officer is crucified?
(d) Tens of thousands.
3. What is the name of Pantoja's daughter?
4. A mayor tries to make Olga's murder look like it was done by whom?
(a) The army.
(b) The prostitutes.
(c) Brothers of the Ark.
(d) The navy.
5. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was purchased by whom?
(a) Loreto Anselmo.
(b) Igor Cavalera.
(c) João Pimenta.
(d) Francisco Costa.
6. Where does Olga move after a missionary kills himself over her?
(a) The United States.
7. How is Pantoja portrayed on a radio show in Chapter 7?
(a) As a hero.
(b) As a drug addict.
(c) As a holy man.
(d) As a pimp.
8. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
9. Who surprises guests at Olga's funeral by wearing a military uniform?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
10. What does Pantoja wear in Chapter 10 because the charade is up?
(a) Civilian clothes.
(b) His military uniform.
(c) A sacred robe.
(d) An expensive suit.
11. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was moved to what city?
(b) San Martín.
12. In what city does Olga's funeral take place?
13. Who gives Olga's eulogy?
14. Where are some SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
15. What is the name of the sergeant that elopes with a prostitute in Chapter 6?
(a) Teófilo Gualino.
(b) Majed Abdullah.
(c) Rafael Gordillo.
(d) Rossi Conte.
Short Answer Questions
1. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
2. To whom does Pantoja send the lyrics to the song about the Special Service?
3. Where does the local radio show host approach Pocha for an interview?
4. Villagers crucify a sub-officer who is dressed how?
5. How old is Olga when she dies?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)