|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, a radio host opens with a daily segment called what?
(a) "A Little Bit of Culture."
(b) "A Dose of Culture."
(c) "A Little Bit of Society."
(d) "A Dose of Society."
2. How does Brother Francisco die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He is hanged.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is crucified.
3. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by whom?
4. Who tells Pantoja that he should give Olga full exemption from her work in the Special Services?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
5. Who does Pantoja have a morning meeting scheduled with at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(b) Lopez Lopez.
6. After the Special Service is shut down, Pantoja is instructed to meet with Victoria and Collazos, where?
7. Who has a dream where animals eat each other, in Chapter 10?
8. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
9. What is the name of the popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) The Dream of Sinchi.
(b) The Story of Sinchi.
(c) The Voice of Sinchi.
(d) The Life of Sinchi.
10. Who is interviewed on the radio in Chapter 7?
11. How many women are kidnapped the night Olga is murdered?
12. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) From 4 to 4:30 p.m.
(b) From 10 to 10:30 p.m.
(c) From 6 to 6:30 p.m.
(d) From 8 to 8:30 p.m.
13. What has Pantoja become obsessed with by Chapter 8?
14. After the Special Service is shut down, who instructs Pantoja, the following evening, to meet with Victoria and Collazos?
15. Who does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what dispatch does Pantoja say the SSGFRI has completed its first year?
2. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
3. Who writes a song about the Special Service?
4. Who is upset about being left out of the song written about the Special Service?
5. What is the name of the song written about the Special Service?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)