|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
2. What is the name of the sergeant that elopes with a prostitute in Chapter 6?
(a) Rossi Conte.
(b) Majed Abdullah.
(c) Teófilo Gualino.
(d) Rafael Gordillo.
3. Why do other officers envy Pantoja?
(a) His beautiful wife.
(b) Because of his work with the Special Service.
(c) His relationship with Knockers.
(d) His large home.
4. How many men have attempted to kidnap a convoy of prostitutes at the end of Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 7, a radio host opens with a daily segment called what?
(a) "A Dose of Society."
(b) "A Little Bit of Culture."
(c) "A Dose of Culture."
(d) "A Little Bit of Society."
6. What does Pantoja wear in Chapter 10 because the charade is up?
(a) His military uniform.
(b) Civilian clothes.
(c) A sacred robe.
(d) An expensive suit.
7. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
(a) Taking them on dates.
(b) Sleeping with them.
(c) Administering drug tests.
(d) Making them lift heavy objects.
8. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was purchased by whom?
(a) Loreto Anselmo.
(b) João Pimenta.
(c) Francisco Costa.
(d) Igor Cavalera.
9. What unit is Pantoja assigned to after the Special Service is shut down?
(a) Adjutant General's Unit.
(b) Transportation Unit.
(c) Ordnance Unit.
(d) Quartermaster Unit.
10. Who receives a reprimand from his superiors for failing to apprehend Brother Francisco alive and bring him to justice?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
11. Pantoja tells the Special Service workers that all he ever wanted to do is what?
(a) Be a father.
(b) Be a preacher.
(c) Be a soldier.
(d) Be a pimp.
12. What is the name of the song written about the Special Service?
(a) "The Psalm of the Special Service."
(b) "The Anthem of the Special Service."
(c) "The Hymn of the Special Service."
(d) "The Song of the Special Service."
13. Who surprises guests at Olga's funeral by wearing a military uniform?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
14. In what month has the SSGFRI completed its first year?
15. Who does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
2. Who have Army officials been given the responsibility of finding and capturing?
3. Olga is murdered after what kind of party?
4. In Chapter 6, the number of prostitutes in the Special Service increases to what?
5. Villagers crucify a sub-officer who is dressed how?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)