|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the Special Service workers that Brother Francisco is dead?
2. A prostitute says on a radio show that part of Pantoja's interview process involves making the girls do what?
(b) Take a drug test.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Sleep with him.
3. Who learns in Chapter 8 that Pantoja is an Army officer, and declares him a hero?
(a) Brother Fransisco.
4. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by a man from what country?
5. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was moved to what city?
(a) San Martín.
6. What is the name of the woman least requested by troops, according to convey 16?
(d) Dulce Maria.
7. In what year is Olga murdered?
8. In what month is Olga murdered?
9. Who has a dream where animals eat each other, in Chapter 10?
10. Who informs Pantoja that a prostitute and a sergeant have eloped?
(a) Santiago Junez.
(b) Kevin Louis.
(c) Peter Casahuanqui.
(d) Alberto Tomas.
11. Olga is murdered because of a mayor by what name?
12. Where does the local radio show host approach Pocha for an interview?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The airport.
(c) A bar.
(d) The hospital.
13. A radio host tells his listeners about the famous landmark called what?
(a) House of Wax.
(b) House of Hope.
(c) House of Iron.
(d) House of Leaves.
14. Olga is murdered because of men from what city?
15. Where does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(b) San Martín.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. How many of Brother Francisco's followers are arrested by the Army after a sub-officer is crucified?
3. Where are some SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
4. What has Pantoja become obsessed with by Chapter 8?
5. What is the name of Pantoja's daughter?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)