|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was originally what?
(a) A German bank.
(b) A French school.
(c) A French church.
(d) A German hotel.
2. What is the name of Pantoja's daughter?
3. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
4. Where are some SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
5. After the Special Service is shut down, who instructs Pantoja, the following evening, to meet with Victoria and Collazos?
6. Who does Pantoja believe will be held responsible for the events surrounding the scandal of the Special Service?
7. In what month is Olga murdered?
8. Pantoja's assignment, after the Special Service is shut down, is near what lake?
(a) Lake Iguaque.
(b) Lake Titicaca.
(c) Calima Lake.
(d) Lake Guatavita.
9. What time is it when Chapter 8 begins?
(a) 10 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 4 p.m.
10. What is the name of the popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) The Voice of Sinchi.
(b) The Life of Sinchi.
(c) The Dream of Sinchi.
(d) The Story of Sinchi.
11. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
(a) A Protestant funeral.
(b) A military funeral.
(c) A private funeral.
(d) A Catholic funeral.
12. Who has a dream where animals eat each other, in Chapter 10?
13. Who does Pantoja have a morning meeting scheduled with at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
14. In Chapter 6, the number of prostitutes in the Special Service increases to what?
15. Where does the local radio show host approach Pocha for an interview?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The airport.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do other officers envy Pantoja?
2. What is the name of the prostitute that elopes in Chapter 6?
3. After the Special Service is shut down, Pantoja is instructed to meet with Victoria and Collazos, where?
4. In what dispatch does Pantoja say the SSGFRI has completed its first year?
5. For how many days are SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)