|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the radio station that airs a popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) Radio Loreto.
(b) Radio Peru.
(c) Radio Amazon.
(d) Radio South America.
2. After one year, how many men are users of the Special Service?
3. Why do other officers envy Pantoja?
(a) His large home.
(b) Because of his work with the Special Service.
(c) His beautiful wife.
(d) His relationship with Knockers.
4. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
5. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
6. To whom does Pantoja send the lyrics to the song about the Special Service?
7. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that eventually becomes what?
(a) Iquitos Country Club.
(b) Iquitos Dance Club.
(c) Iquitos Social Club.
(d) Iquitos Night Club.
8. Pantoja tells the Special Service workers that all he ever wanted to do is what?
(a) Be a father.
(b) Be a pimp.
(c) Be a soldier.
(d) Be a preacher.
9. Who have Army officials been given the responsibility of finding and capturing?
(d) Brother Francisco.
10. Brother Francisco dies at the request of whom?
(b) Brother Francisco.
11. To what object is Olga's corpse nailed?
(a) A cross.
(b) A tree.
(c) A stage.
(d) A house.
12. General Tiger Collazos and other Peruvian Army commanders feel that apprehending fugitives would be better handled by whom?
(a) Local law enforcement.
(b) The navy.
(c) The army.
13. How many of Brother Francisco's followers are arrested by the Army after a sub-officer is crucified?
(b) Tens of thousands.
14. Who does Pantoja go to church with, greatly upsetting Leonor?
15. Who tells the Special Service workers that Brother Francisco is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brother Francisco die?
2. Where does the local radio show host approach Pocha for an interview?
3. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was originally what?
4. How is Pantoja portrayed on a radio show in Chapter 7?
5. What unit is Pantoja assigned to after the Special Service is shut down?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)