|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what dispatch does Pantoja say the SSGFRI has completed its first year?
2. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
3. Who does Pantoja have a morning meeting scheduled with at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
4. From where does Pantoja know the friend he visits at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(b) High school.
(c) They worked together in a factory.
(d) The military academy.
5. What unit is Pantoja assigned to after the Special Service is shut down?
(a) Ordnance Unit.
(b) Adjutant General's Unit.
(c) Transportation Unit.
(d) Quartermaster Unit.
6. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
(a) "The Mexican Hat Dance."
(c) "South Of The Border."
(d) "The Girl from Ipanema."
7. How many of Brother Francisco's followers are arrested by the Army after a sub-officer is crucified?
(c) Tens of thousands.
8. After one year, how many men are users of the Special Service?
9. What has Pantoja become obsessed with by Chapter 8?
10. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was moved to what city?
(c) San Martín.
11. Who receives a reprimand from his superiors for failing to apprehend Brother Francisco alive and bring him to justice?
(b) Lopez Lopez.
12. A prostitute says on a radio show that part of Pantoja's interview process involves making the girls do what?
(a) Take a drug test.
(b) Kiss him.
(d) Sleep with him.
13. Where does the local radio show host approach Pocha for an interview?
(a) A bar.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The airport.
(d) A cafe.
14. Who gives Olga's eulogy?
15. How long is a sergeant put in jail after eloping with a prostitute?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Pantoja that he should give Olga full exemption from her work in the Special Services?
2. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was purchased by whom?
3. After the Special Service is shut down, Pantoja is instructed to meet with Victoria and Collazos, where?
4. Brother Francisco dies at the request of whom?
5. How many women are kidnapped the night Olga is murdered?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)