|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After one year, how many men are users of the Special Service?
2. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
(a) "The Mexican Hat Dance."
(c) "The Girl from Ipanema."
(d) "South Of The Border."
3. In Chapter 6, the number of prostitutes in the Special Service increases to what?
4. Who does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. Who does Pantoja believe will be held responsible for the events surrounding the scandal of the Special Service?
6. What is the name of Pantoja's daughter?
7. What is the name of the woman least requested by troops, according to convey 16?
(d) Dulce Maria.
8. In what month is Olga murdered?
9. A prostitute says on a radio show that part of Pantoja's interview process involves making the girls do what?
(a) Take a drug test.
(b) Sleep with him.
(c) Kiss him.
10. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by whom?
11. Who tells Collazos that soldiers have been secretly joining the Brothers of the Ark?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
12. What has Pantoja become obsessed with by Chapter 8?
13. Brother Francisco dies at the request of whom?
(a) Brother Francisco.
14. Who officiates Olga's funeral?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
15. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that eventually becomes what?
(a) Iquitos Country Club.
(b) Iquitos Night Club.
(c) Iquitos Social Club.
(d) Iquitos Dance Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives a reprimand from his superiors for failing to apprehend Brother Francisco alive and bring him to justice?
2. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
3. Who asks Pantoja to come work for them after the Special Service is shut down?
4. Who is interviewed on the radio in Chapter 7?
5. Who does Pocha tell a local radio show host to interview?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)