|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Special Service is shut down, Pantoja is instructed to meet with Victoria and Collazos, where?
2. Who receives a reprimand from his superiors for failing to apprehend Brother Francisco alive and bring him to justice?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
3. How long is a sergeant put in jail after eloping with a prostitute?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) A year.
4. In Chapter 6, the number of prostitutes in the Special Service increases to what?
5. What is the name of the radio station that airs a popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) Radio Loreto.
(b) Radio South America.
(c) Radio Amazon.
(d) Radio Peru.
6. Where does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(c) San Martín.
7. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
(a) Sleeping with them.
(b) Taking them on dates.
(c) Administering drug tests.
(d) Making them lift heavy objects.
8. How does Brother Francisco die?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is crucified.
(c) He drowns.
(d) He is hanged.
9. What is the name of the song written about the Special Service?
(a) "The Hymn of the Special Service."
(b) "The Song of the Special Service."
(c) "The Psalm of the Special Service."
(d) "The Anthem of the Special Service."
10. Who learns in Chapter 8 that Pantoja is an Army officer, and declares him a hero?
(d) Brother Fransisco.
11. A radio host tells his listeners about the famous landmark called what?
(a) House of Hope.
(b) House of Iron.
(c) House of Leaves.
(d) House of Wax.
12. How old is Olga when she dies?
13. Olga was raised in an orphanage run by whom?
(b) Seventh Day Adventists.
14. Who does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
15. A mayor tries to make Olga's murder look like it was done by whom?
(a) The prostitutes.
(b) The army.
(c) Brothers of the Ark.
(d) The navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives orders to dismantle the command post on the Itaya River after it is revealed that the Special Service will be shut down?
2. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
3. Who informs Pantoja that a prostitute and a sergeant have eloped?
4. In what year is Olga murdered?
5. What time is it when Chapter 8 begins?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)