|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Olga move after a missionary kills himself over her?
(c) The United States.
2. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
(a) A military funeral.
(b) A Protestant funeral.
(c) A private funeral.
(d) A Catholic funeral.
3. What is the name of the song written about the Special Service?
(a) "The Song of the Special Service."
(b) "The Hymn of the Special Service."
(c) "The Psalm of the Special Service."
(d) "The Anthem of the Special Service."
4. What time is it when Chapter 8 begins?
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
5. In what month is convoy 15 sent?
6. Who writes a song about the Special Service?
(a) Men from the navy.
(c) Men from the army.
(d) The prostitutes.
7. What is the name of the prostitute that elopes in Chapter 6?
8. What is the name of the newspaper that reports Olga's death?
(a) La Razón.
(b) La Encuesta.
(c) El Oriente.
(d) La Industria.
9. What is the name of the sergeant that elopes with a prostitute in Chapter 6?
(a) Rossi Conte.
(b) Majed Abdullah.
(c) Rafael Gordillo.
(d) Teófilo Gualino.
10. What is the name of the radio station that airs a popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) Radio Amazon.
(b) Radio Loreto.
(c) Radio South America.
(d) Radio Peru.
11. Who does Pantoja go to church with, greatly upsetting Leonor?
12. Who does Pantoja believe will be held responsible for the events surrounding the scandal of the Special Service?
13. Who does Pantoja have a morning meeting scheduled with at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
14. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was moved to what city?
(b) San Martín.
15. A radio host tells his listeners about the famous landmark called what?
(a) House of Wax.
(b) House of Hope.
(c) House of Leaves.
(d) House of Iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides, after hearing about an attempted kidnapping of prostitutes, that the Special Service has gotten out of hand?
2. In what month does Pocha leave Pantoja?
3. Brother Francisco dies at the request of whom?
4. Pantoja tells the Special Service workers that all he ever wanted to do is what?
5. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)