|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pantoja believe will be held responsible for the events surrounding the scandal of the Special Service?
2. Olga is murdered because of men from what city?
3. Who have Army officials been given the responsibility of finding and capturing?
(a) Brother Francisco.
4. For how many days are SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
5. How does Brother Francisco die?
(a) He is crucified.
(b) He drowns.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) He is shot.
6. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
(a) Taking them on dates.
(b) Making them lift heavy objects.
(c) Sleeping with them.
(d) Administering drug tests.
7. Who does Pantoja have a morning meeting scheduled with at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
8. Who does Pantoja go to visit at the beginning of Chapter 8?
9. At the start of Chapter 8, how long has it been since Pantoja's wife left him?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 5 months.
10. In Chapter 7, a radio host opens with a daily segment called what?
(a) "A Dose of Culture."
(b) "A Dose of Society."
(c) "A Little Bit of Society."
(d) "A Little Bit of Culture."
11. After one year, how many men are users of the Special Service?
12. Who does Olga claim to be in Pantoja's dream?
13. Who tells Pantoja that he should give Olga full exemption from her work in the Special Services?
(b) Lopez Lopez.
14. Where does Olga's funeral take place?
(a) At the public cemetery.
(b) At a funeral home.
(c) At Pantoja's home.
(d) At a church.
15. What does Pantoja wear in Chapter 10 because the charade is up?
(a) An expensive suit.
(b) Civilian clothes.
(c) His military uniform.
(d) A sacred robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who goes into business for herself and opens a very successful brothel on the highway to San Juan?
2. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by a man from what country?
3. In what city does Olga's funeral take place?
4. Pantoja's assignment, after the Special Service is shut down, is near what lake?
5. To what object is Olga's corpse nailed?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)