|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Olga's funeral take place?
(a) At a church.
(b) At Pantoja's home.
(c) At the public cemetery.
(d) At a funeral home.
2. Olga is murdered because of men from what city?
3. In what month is convoy 15 sent?
4. What is the name of the prostitute that elopes in Chapter 6?
5. Who does Pantoja have a morning meeting scheduled with at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
6. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
(a) A military funeral.
(b) A private funeral.
(c) A Protestant funeral.
(d) A Catholic funeral.
7. What is the name of the sergeant that elopes with a prostitute in Chapter 6?
(a) Majed Abdullah.
(b) Rossi Conte.
(c) Rafael Gordillo.
(d) Teófilo Gualino.
8. Who receives orders to dismantle the command post on the Itaya River after it is revealed that the Special Service will be shut down?
9. What is the name of the woman least requested by troops, according to convey 16?
(d) Dulce Maria.
10. What is the name of Pantoja's daughter?
11. In Chapter 10, who goes into business for herself and opens a very successful brothel on the highway to San Juan?
12. Where does Olga move after a missionary kills himself over her?
(c) The United States.
13. Olga is murdered after what kind of party?
14. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) From 10 to 10:30 p.m.
(b) From 8 to 8:30 p.m.
(c) From 4 to 4:30 p.m.
(d) From 6 to 6:30 p.m.
15. A prostitute says on a radio show that part of Pantoja's interview process involves making the girls do what?
(a) Take a drug test.
(b) Sleep with him.
(c) Kiss him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Brother Francisco's followers are arrested by the Army after a sub-officer is crucified?
2. Who tells Pantoja that there was a rumor circulating that he and Pantoja were lovers?
3. In what year is Olga murdered?
4. To the tune of what song is the song about the Special Service sung?
5. Who learns in Chapter 8 that Pantoja is an Army officer, and declares him a hero?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)